Author Topic: Pat Banya - will he prove he is a drug free bodybuilder?  (Read 7394 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Thanks a lot Pat Banya....Geez f...kin
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 04:57:51 AM »
Vince you are an absolute idiot for sending some guy some of your business stock for free - what did you think would happen - that he was ever going to use the kit and post the results for all to see?

I mean, who in their right mind would send ANYTHING of worth (especially something worth over 50 bucks) to a random stranger on the internet, and on GETBIG on top of that!

I can understand the need for soapy studs but puh-leeease!

Like you can expect Part Banana, Khofo, W8M8 or someone similar to return the favor!

Stavios

« Reply #51 on: January 31, 2012, 06:59:55 AM »
Vince that money for the kit could have been given to a charity... Why is it do important to know if a random guy on the net is natural.. So you spend money and time to mail him a kit or whatever the contraption was.... If he said he was circumcised would you buy and send a digital camera so he could take a picture of his dick and send it.... Sad sad people

honestly, fuck charity

I would never give a fucking cent to any charity event, simply because they can do whatever the fuck they want with your money and you would never know shit about it

I already give a lot of $$$$ every week out of my pay check to help the poor people receive their welfare check, it's more than enough

I never got the "chartity" thing, but maybe I'm just an asshole who likes to keep his hard earned money

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 31, 2012, 07:06:52 AM »
Wow, that's new.  ::)

Well, sometimes you just need to state the obvious to Vince in order to get it through his thick skull. To the rest of us it's just common sense.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #53 on: January 31, 2012, 07:08:07 AM »
honestly, fuck charity

I would never give a fucking cent to any charity event, simply because they can do whatever the fuck they want with your money and you would never know shit about it

I already give a lot of $$$$ every week out of my pay check to help the poor people receive their welfare check, it's more than enough

I never got the "chartity" thing, but maybe I'm just an asshole who likes to keep his hard earned money
LOL same here bro

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 31, 2012, 07:11:17 AM »
banya needs to take the test on video.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #55 on: January 31, 2012, 07:15:35 AM »

Did anyone else notice that pat's email is "Lift4fun"

That some epic fire island gay shit right there

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #56 on: January 31, 2012, 08:20:05 AM »
I mean, who in their right mind would send ANYTHING of worth (especially something worth over 50 bucks) to a random stranger on the internet, and on GETBIG on top of that!

I can understand the need for soapy studs but puh-leeease!

Like you can expect Part Banana, Khofo, W8M8 or someone similar to return the favor!

Well, he wasn't some random Joe...but well I'm not really out that much.  I get the kits wholesale and it would have been good PR for pushing more of those kits for customers
A

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 31, 2012, 08:44:28 AM »
honestly, fuck charity

I agree, but I am an asshole.

Stavios

« Reply #58 on: January 31, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 31, 2012, 09:00:43 AM »

Well, he wasn't some random Joe...but well I'm not really out that much.  I get the kits wholesale and it would have been good PR for pushing more of those kits for customers

Vince, I'm not trying to tell you how to run your business but there is no such thing as "good PR" if the product you are trying to sell has the word "steroid" in its title. How many customers do you expect to get?

No-one ever became successful in business selling steroid testing kits for fifty bucks a go, let alone give them away for free.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2012, 09:04:06 AM »

Well, he wasn't some random Joe...but well I'm not really out that much.  I get the kits wholesale and it would have been good PR for pushing more of those kits for customers

he has to wait two weeks before test-e clears out of his system in order to pass the test  ;)

actually, anyone ever speculate on what this guy is running?

heres my guess:
low dose test or he barely gets any bloat
EQ
VAR
primo

doesn't look veiny or grainy enough for heavy androgenics but maybe.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2012, 09:05:05 AM »
your mom is rewarding

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2012, 09:17:17 AM »
Vince, when you shipped it, did you get a tracking number on it, like delivery confirmation, etc.....?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2012, 09:49:25 AM »
Thread has potential...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2012, 09:54:08 AM »
Part Banana must BURN for this!

Stealing Mel Goodrums merchandise like this!!!

dustin

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2012, 11:06:11 AM »
Stop plugging your shit, Vince.

If you sent something to a stranger that's your decision. You made the choice so go fuck yourself and deal with it

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2012, 11:09:30 AM »
Anyone who trashes Vince will have to answer before me.

U warned bitches. Come at me.
Boundary Breaker

TruthHurts

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2012, 11:39:28 AM »
Goodrum clearly never sent it. No offends to the guy but he is broke and lives in a trailer with his husband. He doesn't have any stock of his own. He is just a middle man that helps you order things the long way round and for more money.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2012, 12:01:37 PM »

Of course I sent the fucking kit to the address he gave me.  I keep a bunch of these kits in stock as they sell pretty well although if I knew that he wasn't going to use it, then I would not have sent it.  I ship products to customers everyday and its not any effort on my part to print a label and slap it on a box. 

Post full header of that email (full information) AND screenshot of you copying it from your favourite mail client.

If you fail to do it then unfortunatelly it makes both of you liars. You, about this mail, and him, about steroid use.

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2012, 12:30:43 PM »
Or Pat got it and sold it on EBay for Dball money. And is just saying he didn't get it in the hopes Vince will send another one so Pat can also sell that one so he gets enough money complete his winter bulking cycle of Dball and Test.

lmao ;D

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2012, 12:39:48 PM »
Goodrum clearly never sent it. No offends to the guy but he is broke and lives in a trailer with his husband. He doesn't have any stock of his own. He is just a middle man that helps you order things the long way round and for more money.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH   brutal typing with a french accent , whats the matter alex ? you have a university education and a cushy computer programing job but it seems like the english language is to much for you to master , maybe you should learn to walk before you run  HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA HAHAHAHA

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2012, 02:10:57 PM »
Well, sometimes you just need to state the obvious to Vince in order to get it through his thick skull. To the rest of us it's just common sense.

LOL!!!

Did Vince EVER take any advice in his life? I don't think so. He's fucking delusional.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2012, 05:55:15 PM »
honestly, fuck charity

50% of all charity's in the world are run by scammers/Liar's like Pattie Banana. So if you give to charity, its a coin flip if your helping a good cause or helping a scammer buy a bigger home.