Author Topic: Do you do pct or not?  (Read 1848 times)

rondo

• Getbig II
Do you do pct or not?
« on: September 06, 2012, 11:47:47 AM »
Hi.
Ive always done the standard pct with the usual nolva protocol. I'm now 4 days into mine but I was thinking what was the point in doing pct if I want to go straight back on again?

Why get my natural hormones back together for such a short period of time just to fuck them up again? Never mind the depression, loss of gains and condition loss even if I eat perfectly. Ive seen people on these forums who don't even bother, some do.

I hear that you need time on, time off but If I run a 20week cycle I wouldn't want to take 20 weeks off

I've seen people being on for years and come off and are just fine, I'm sure in arnies day they was no such thing as pct yet they didn't do too badly?

What do you think?

claymore

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you do pct or not?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 01:57:14 PM »
"Do you do pct or not?"...Not

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 01:02:47 AM »
If your a bodybuilder who has a chnace in the spot to go pro just run a cycle all year or at least 10 months out of the year. but if you have no chance of going pro best to use a pct and take a break for awhie. one body son!take advantage

FKNFKER

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 01:33:37 AM »
I agree with white widow, if you're not that serious about it, just run a 4 month cycle through summer of primo a bit of test and var for 8 weeks or so, then do a good pct , just dont get fat.

Rinse and repeat !

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 01:40:59 PM »
i'm thinking of doing 250mg of sust a week myself

did you pin just once a week, or twice? I'm thinking of pinning an amp once a week since it's only 1ml
Do Work.

rph159

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2012, 11:50:25 AM »
1ml a week, no need to cut that into 2 doses weekly.the esters are long/slow, and stable.

::) oh brother. yea. the long esthers are slow releasing. but by injecting sust once a week you're just wasting the spike in test you'll get from the prop and phenyl prop in it. with blends always pin for the shortest esther to keep levels the most even.

if you dont wanna pin that often then you're prolly in the wrong sport.