Author Topic: Rate my Chest  (Read 5093 times)

hardinm69

• Getbig I
Rate my Chest
« on: June 30, 2012, 10:04:37 AM »
Trying to get a rating of my chest. Right sides seem to be smaller to me. Any comments would appreciated.

Thanks Mike

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
Re: Rate my Chest
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 10:57:52 AM »
im not sure what your asking,,, chest is as developed as the rest of your body...

if it is smaller or slightly differs in shape theres nothing you can do, non of us are built perfectly

one of my lats is lower than the other, one of my quads is thicker than the other etc,,, just how it is

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 12:35:18 PM »
im not sure what your asking,,, chest is as developed as the rest of your body...

if it is smaller or slightly differs in shape theres nothing you can do, non of us are built perfectly

one of my lats is lower than the other, one of my quads is thicker than the other etc,,, just how it is
agree 100% but also worry more about getting "thicker pecs" i mean i do not like over developed hanging breast like chests but if you look at Steve Reeves or Vince gironda then that is a goal to go for.. i can only say maybe do more incline presses. apart from that you have no reason to worry..looks balanced as Local hero wrote you always have one side that is a bit different..i have a smaller right nipple on my right side as my left... ;D

hardinm69

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 11:47:20 PM »
Yeah i been meaning to focus more on the incline press, but it seems my left shoulder is slightly aggravated after I do incline. So sometimes after a chest workout i will just do a bunch of incline pushups.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 06:57:05 AM »
Yeah i been meaning to focus more on the incline press, but it seems my left shoulder is slightly aggravated after I do incline. So sometimes after a chest workout i will just do a bunch of incline pushups.

had this problem too with my right shoulder but since i now use Dumbbells and rotate my hands slightly inwards ( my thumb side ) i can "tune" in to what works for my shoulder joints. You can freely move your wrists to what YOU need.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2012, 02:26:33 PM »
will look good when youre shredded

Yep.

Anytime someone with any decent development wonders about his pecs, I tell him to get as peeled as possible.  The fat loss will make the pecs jump out like never before.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 05:14:51 AM »
had this problem too with my right shoulder but since i now use Dumbbells and rotate my hands slightly inwards ( my thumb side ) i can "tune" in to what works for my shoulder joints. You can freely move your wrists to what YOU need.

this.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2012, 09:12:49 AM »
Rating H-69's chest:  medium chocolate.

Good Luck
F

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods