Author Topic: Steroids are safe  (Read 13362 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Steroids are safe
« Reply #50 on: February 13, 2012, 03:21:18 PM »
My first cycle was 300mg/week of test cyp

Now I'm running almost 6g of AAS and 20IU's of growth.  56IU's of slin

BBing is not a pretty world at higher levels let me tell you...Very wise decision to keep it at a moderate level and stay healthy
Fucking insane amounts unless you`re Mr. Olympia,and I doubt Mr. O is on that much.............are you a pro?

Swlabr

« Reply #51 on: February 13, 2012, 04:03:38 PM »
What's the most you've ever run, Wes?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 13, 2012, 04:07:12 PM »
What's the most you've ever run, Wes?
2 grams which I built up to during a contest prep,then backed down a bit a few weeks out.

Other than that,probably 1500 mgs. or so was the most at one time.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #53 on: February 13, 2012, 04:12:44 PM »
2 grams which I built up to during a contest prep,then backed down a bit a few weeks out.

Other than that,probably 1500 mgs. or so was the most at one time.

2 grams a day? that's it???

;D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 04:23:57 PM »
JUST GET THE HIGHEST QUALITY SHIT YOU CAN GET AND RUN IT TO THE GILLS. THIS IS FUCKING EXHILIRATING. GH15 HAS BEEN SPOT MOTHERFUCKING ON.

TREN= MAGIC

STRANGER= BEST PERSON IVE EVER FUCKING NOT MET.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 04:30:34 PM »
2 grams a day? that's it???

;D

Very funny!  ;D

I was meaning to respond to your last PM a week or two ago about this.......I did slowly build up to the 2 grams over the course of a contest prep period,once I hit 2 grams,I stayed there a while,and then tapered back down taking out certain compounds.

I could care less what others do to their bodies,but some of these cycle amounts I see are mind boggling.......... to me anyway.

Oh well,to each his own.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 08:27:23 PM »
:o

Out of curiosity, how the fuck do you pin all this stuff? I'm pinning every day and it's a chore in and of itself.
I pin multiple times a day...9 injections a day for growth and insulin...and up to 6 injections of oils

I do most of my stuff in the morning, orals I split throughout the day.  Insulin and growth hormone is throughout the day depending on when I need to time it.
Injections I just hit pretty much every muscle group and move the injections to different areas in the same muscles.  Trust me it will get old after a while

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 08:29:30 PM »
Fucking insane amounts unless you`re Mr. Olympia,and I doubt Mr. O is on that much.............are you a pro?

Yes, I'm a NABBA pro

Swlabr

« Reply #58 on: February 13, 2012, 08:51:58 PM »
I pin multiple times a day...9 injections a day for growth and insulin...and up to 6 injections of oils

I do most of my stuff in the morning, orals I split throughout the day.  Insulin and growth hormone is throughout the day depending on when I need to time it.
Injections I just hit pretty much every muscle group and move the injections to different areas in the same muscles.  Trust me it will get old after a while

Fuck! Oil multiple times/day?! What muscles do you hit? And after a certain point it becomes routine and it's second nature?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 08:56:38 PM »
Fuck! Oil multiple times/day?! What muscles do you hit? And after a certain point it becomes routine and it's second nature?
homeboys joking around, nabba pro, injecting 10 times per day

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 13, 2012, 09:12:58 PM »

I mostly like Quads/chest/delts.  Lats and glutes are pretty difficult to hit now because of my size, but I also blame it on how unflexable I am  :P

Yeah eventually it will, it's just like waking up and taking a shower or brushing your teeth.  Not a big deal after doing it for 17 years straight

To the above, you can think what you want, I've already posted pics and explained who I was.

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: February 13, 2012, 11:32:38 PM »
Hmm, true, but I feel like if I got really lean and then started growing again it would be better than being at 9 - 10% and trying to pack on size.

you are correct, good plan IMO

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: February 13, 2012, 11:36:52 PM »
I mostly like Quads/chest/delts.  Lats and glutes are pretty difficult to hit now because of my size, but I also blame it on how unflexable I am  :P

Yeah eventually it will, it's just like waking up and taking a shower or brushing your teeth.  Not a big deal after doing it for 17 years straight

To the above, you can think what you want, I've already posted pics and explained who I was.

link?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 12:06:33 AM »

you dont have t justify yourself,, you ae one of the truthful torch cariers here,, just continue to explain what you do ,, this is here fellas another beacon of truth carrier ! we have them you just need to read what they say ,, they take a risk for their name is out there,, THIS IS ONE OF THEM

he should be comended! for what he is doing,, under risk! and yes it is under risk,, he risk his bodybuild sucess whatever it may be,, he should be comended for telling it like it is

use the time he is here to learn ,, before he get bored with you ,, before he get treatened and get a word from above to shut up and tone it down ,, use what he say and learn from it,, THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!

great hero of bodybuild cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 04:07:40 AM »

Here is that thread... after 17 years of gear you probably have a maximum lifespan of 50-55yrs...

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=407625.msg5821956#msg5821956

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 04:59:07 AM »
You`re fucking insane!!

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 05:32:40 AM »

I'd like to be a fly on your brain.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 06:10:28 AM »
you dont have t justify yourself,, you ae one of the truthful torch cariers here,, just continue to explain what you do ,, this is here fellas another beacon of truth carrier ! we have them you just need to read what they say ,, they take a risk for their name is out there,, THIS IS ONE OF THEM

he should be comended! for what he is doing,, under risk! and yes it is under risk,, he risk his bodybuild sucess whatever it may be,, he should be comended for telling it like it is

use the time he is here to learn ,, before he get bored with you ,, before he get treatened and get a word from above to shut up and tone it down ,, use what he say and learn from it,, THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!

great hero of bodybuild cult

gh15 approved

Appreciate it man, No reason to make this sport as shady as it is with all the lies going around, I'm open with all of my useage.
I don't know everything by far...but I'd be happy to help out anybody as best I can in this topic if they have any questions.

Sorry for high-jacking your thread swab.  Continue  ;D

Swlabr

« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2012, 06:35:10 AM »
Appreciate it man, No reason to make this sport as shady as it is with all the lies going around, I'm open with all of my useage.
I don't know everything by far...but I'd be happy to help out anybody as best I can in this topic if they have any questions.

Sorry for high-jacking your thread swab.  Continue  ;D

By all means, hijack it! I'm very interested in what you have to say.

How do you deal with the side effects of certain steroids? Acne, stretchmarks, anxiety, insomnia, aggression et cetera.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2012, 11:53:41 AM »
Got my blood test results back today, everything's fine. Been on non-stop for about three and a half months now, been up to a gram and a half of anabolics combined, and still everything's perfect.

8)
Good thing you had it checked, Zwabber. Doesn't surprise me the results are fine. Keep the check ups few times a year, and act if something's wrong.

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2012, 12:12:26 PM »

When you say it gets old after a while do you mean it in the sense that it is tiresome/bothersome or that it is no big deal after a while?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2012, 12:17:47 PM »
in before 'true adonis' some closet queer who is afraid of steroids and needles ,let alone barely lifts chimes in and comments how stupid you are and that you are dead by 30 and that you are now impotent for life...... oh yeah, and girls and sons......

fixed for accuracy.
b

Swlabr

« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2012, 04:52:48 PM »
Good thing you had it checked, Zwabber. Doesn't surprise me the results are fine. Keep the check ups few times a year, and act if something's wrong.

Thanks, I appreciate it. I'll get it checked every 3 months or so, my health is obviously a major priority. So far so good, let's hope it continues to be like this. ;D

Have you been busy lately, by the way, haven't really seen you post for a while.   :(

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2012, 05:19:11 PM »
Got my blood test results back today, everything's fine. Been on non-stop for about three and a half months now, been up to a gram and a half of anabolics combined, and still everything's perfect.

8)

hows your "boys"..shrunk to nothing?

whats your total t levels?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2012, 12:07:22 AM »
the balls dont shrunnk to nothing,, its far from it ,, and all this balonie talk about pct is usless to make money on your backs,, what does it mater even how bgi your balls is you want good size cock to fuck the whore,, also ....have you ever takeen a look in whore and way they want to taste bodybuild?

now it valentine day...have you ever see all the americano whores ages 18 to 29 the way they dress,, even older ones but 18-29 the way they dress and they way they come with boyfriend and moment they see you with your 2x or 3 x that look like you stole from your young brothers,, all looking lean and huge wide with tight waist ,, all dressed...female can se through clothes ...they dotn even hav eto ...it all explode through the shirt you just look solid large tight and lean ,, they go nuts over it ....especialy in valentine date,,, you will see couple get in place ot eat and fight only becuase you the bodybuild is there! yes yes americano whores LOVE muscle they do ,, and especialy if it is the wide delts tight waist type look muscle...thick lean and strong looking,, they wil look into you with no shame smiling ,, they will do it infront of their valentine date,, they will bend over with their whorish bubble ass and legs who wil have on the miniest tightest skirt and they will do it infront of you inorder FOR YOU THE BODYBUILD to take a look and see they are worthy of you eventhough you may be with another female,, yes yes americano whores...

if you truly have muscle n omater 190 240 ,, you will get those looks and it wil be obvious and noticable ,, so size of balls mean nothing! it is the look OF TREMENDOUS RESPECT THIS BODYBUILD ARE AFTER and they get it ,, and in many cases the fucked up ones cheat and get the whores,, the sane ones are decent to not do it ,, but ... many bodybuild are just not sane lol

in general....if you ever been lean large and musclar especialy in tthe 200 -230 lb zone... you know exactly what it is to sit in a place in vlentine night wearing normal clothes that on you look very very good..and you know what it is when all the whores stare ...they all do ,, it is stare of an awe and of wetness of the pussy ,, and i mean exactly what i say ,, it is stare of ...I WANT HIM I WISH MY FELLA LOOK LIKE THIS,, it is the stare of whores who will cheat on the first sign you give them behind their boyfriends back,, those whores like muscle and for some reason in americana it is very comomon ,, latina especialy!!  but white girls too all over,, and black girls too if you got the size and the denisity and lean ....the americano girls just i dontknow ...WHORES lol this is the best description i can give to 90% of them

10% is normal but they need to be trained by you if you take them for they wil be boring in bed ...stil better than a whore!

whore = no no

gh15 approved
fallen angel