Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81774 times)

apply85

• Getbig IV
Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2012, 12:57:24 PM »
he found out the kigs were fake, and... sold it to his friend! lol

he is someone who would stab u in the back with a smile on his face

you know what kind of people have friends that they rip off? someone with no friends

he is such a dick he has no friends, can not even get photo shoots with a body like that because his personality is poison

this little inferior apply, this little twink, handed you your ass in this thread, same thing i did to adonis in his uberman "outing", same thing i did to namat

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2012, 12:58:37 PM »
he found out the kigs were fake, and... sold it to his friend! lol

he is someone who would stab u in the back with a smile on his face

you know what kind of people have friends that they rip off? someone with no friends

he is such a dick he has no friends, can not even get photo shoots with a body like that because his personality is poison

this little inferior apply, this little twink, handed you your ass in this thread, same thing i did to adonis in his uberman "outing", same thing i did to namat

He was a little rich kid his whole life. Guys like that never have real friends. Prob got used his entire life.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2012, 01:00:54 PM »
Mak is a snake , and you're a 26 y.o male trapped in a teen girl' body

And lol about being a 26 trapped inside of girls body. I played outside linebacker and strong safety in college brah. I can actually run jump and use my size for something not wearing short tights in pictures.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2012, 01:05:46 PM »
Slin, was your 'modelling' experience similar to that of the girls from The Casting Couch?

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2012, 01:09:20 PM »
Slin, was your 'modelling' experience similar to that of the girls from The Casting Couch?

You know how uncle joe is... ;)
Boundary Breaker

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2012, 01:11:23 PM »
 so he's 5'5 215 in that pic not 5'9 either height ripped thats huge.and 245 now thats thick as hell...

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2012, 01:14:14 PM »
I had a lot of respect for u slinpimp, and i generally regard your opinion as valuable, but

When i read you are posting on pm and favoring and siding with the liars and filts on pm i just dont know what to believe anymore...

Real talk

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2012, 01:23:58 PM »
I had a lot of respect for u slinpimp, and i generally regard your opinion as valuable, but

When i read you are posting on pm and favoring and siding with the liars and filts on pm i just dont know what to believe anymore...

Real talk

I tried to like the guy to. To me he's the same as all the trash over professional muscle.

L.L

« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2012, 01:26:04 PM »
so he's 5'5 215 in that pic not 5'9 either height ripped thats huge.and 245 now thats thick as hell...
5'2 actually.. ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2012, 01:27:57 PM »
its amazing how apply dont forget any single thing said by anyone,, he has real good memry,,i mean real good,, he put you back in the right quare and fast,,

yes anyone who got to any contract ever! in any magazine been eitheer dealing hormones ,, remaling hormones,, or! buying them for long long time on a consistant basis and from both internet and real life,, and very very femiliar with the local hormone distributing chains in local town ,, thye usualy have their own gymnasium too,, they are very quiet ,, they only talk to close circuit and even then! they are still goign to stub in back in amater of second,, its a man eat man world as said before,,

the problem is not who look like bodybuild BUT how did they get there!,,i can garentee you who ever got there stoped in NOTHING!

the realiy of the mater is ...there is no brother in iron when it come to bodybuild,, there used to be! now day its everyone for its own ,, back in the day it was diff,, now the only place you wil find brother in iron is your local prison in no where to be found arkensa americana

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2012, 01:30:31 PM »
its amazing how apply dont forget any single thing said by anyone,, he has real good memry,,i mean real good,, he put you back in the right quare and fast,,

yes anyone who got to any contract ever! in any magazine been eitheer dealing hormones ,, remaling hormones,, or! buying them for long long time on a consistant basis and from both internet and real life,, and very very femiliar with the local hormone distributing chains in local town ,, thye usualy have their own gymnasium too,, they are very quiet ,, they only talk to close circuit and even then! they are still goign to stub in back in amater of second,, its a man eat man world as said before,,

the problem is not who look like bodybuild BUT how did they get there!,,i can garentee you who ever got there stoped in NOTHING!

the realiy of the mater is ...there is no brother in iron when it come to bodybuild,, there used to be! now day its everyone for its own ,, back in the day it was diff,, now the only place you wil find brother in iron is your local prison in no where to be found arkensa americana

gh15 approved

sounds like Nasser.
Boundary Breaker

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2012, 01:31:30 PM »
This is coming from a bald gypsy with ten cent dentures living in a shithole country.

L.L

« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2012, 01:31:43 PM »

gh15 approved

no idea about your personal experiences but i have never sold a single vial of steroid in my life nor done G4P ever  ..so no this doesnt apply to all of us.

L.L

« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2012, 01:34:49 PM »
well, we shall continue this debate later on..thanks for helping me kill time at the office, time to go home to my beautiful girlfriend ..i wanna thank the trolls for making this thread over 15 pages and those who really had positiver comments as well....who would of thoguht...??  ;D

if u wanna go ahead and jump 2g of tren and 3 g of test , go ahead , be my guest..its your body after all , i hope u can land that contract.. ::)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2012, 01:43:07 PM »

no idea about your personal experiences but i have never sold a single vial of steroid in my life nor done G4P ever  ..so no this doesnt apply to all of us.

but you admited to sell yoru friend balonie ,, man eat man world ,, remember?
you also say you legt profeisonal muscle and went back there from what i hear

i said or or or ,, i didnt say you hve to be dealer....i said ANYONE who ever got a job out of his body promoting magazine or anythig of such ...EITHER deal hormones,, remailing hormones ,, or! or ! buying them for many many years over and over none stop all money go to it and all thinking is concentratd around it ,,

you must remember,, iam very femiliar with the cult ,, very very femiliar since this is what i do im a bodybuildr ,, this is the only thing i make money of in my life,, my muscles,,

you have to understand ....when you say you talk to specific individuls on phone ,, you dont just talk to them on the phone,, dont make me get into detail about this i dont have time and dont feel to but you knwo what im talking about,, when you say this and that thank you ....supliers dont just thank anyone lol they kjnow exactly who they thank to again i dont want to go into detail,,

when you say ...you go down to 4 iu gh only...why dont you say look fellas i quit gh ! lol you cant because you will disapear into neverland so fast that you just wont go into a gymnasium to train anymore,, it wil be WASTE to even enter a gymnasium ,, this! is why you say you get it down to 4 iu  ...and not completly drop gh,,

the way to 215...and 250 is exactly same way ,, the only diff? I N S U L I N A and some more gh lol

you fellas forget who you talk to here,, mistke me for my elfs ,, think im this and that,, the only thing you dont do is actualy read my words well and understand them ,,, what i say is not some made up balonie,, it is years upon years of being IN THE CENTER  of bodybuild cult

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2012, 01:45:55 PM »
well, we shall continue this debate later on..thanks for helping me kill time at the office, time to go home to my beautiful girlfriend ..i wanna thank the trolls for making this thread over 15 pages and those who really had positiver comments as well....who would of thoguht...??  ;D

if u wanna go ahead and jump 2g of tren and 3 g of test , go ahead , be my guest..its your body after all , i hope u can land that contract.. ::)

the contract doesnt sit within the aas,, it sit within the hgh and sadly insulina but mainly hgh,,you know it well!  if you ever been bodybuild and if it is you in the picture you know that we never EVER think in any other terms other than vials of gh ,, legit primobolana ,, legit anadrola,, legit trenbolona ,, this is the terms we think about,, but mainly! legit legit legit human growth hormones,, not some filer and antidurtic but real legit hgh with as little filler as possible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2012, 01:50:21 PM »
but you admited to sell yoru friend balonie ,, man eat man world ,, remember?
you also say you legt profeisonal muscle and went back there from what i hear

i said or or or ,, i didnt say you hve to be dealer....i said ANYONE who ever got a job out of his body promoting magazine or anythig of such ...EITHER deal hormones,, remailing hormones ,, or! or ! buying them for many many years over and over none stop all money go to it and all thinking is concentratd around it ,,

you must remember,, iam very femiliar with the cult ,, very very femiliar since this is what i do im a bodybuildr ,, this is the only thing i make money of in my life,, my muscles,,

you have to understand ....when you say you talk to specific individuls on phone ,, you dont just talk to them on the phone,, dont make me get into detail about this i dont have time and dont feel to but you knwo what im talking about,, when you say this and that thank you ....supliers dont just thank anyone lol they kjnow exactly who they thank to again i dont want to go into detail,,

when you say ...you go down to 4 iu gh only...why dont you say look fellas i quit gh ! lol you cant because you will disapear into neverland so fast that you just wont go into a gymnasium to train anymore,, it wil be WASTE to even enter a gymnasium ,, this! is why you say you get it down to 4 iu  ...and not completly drop gh,,

the way to 215...and 250 is exactly same way ,, the only diff? I N S U L I N A and some more gh lol

you fellas forget who you talk to here,, mistke me for my elfs ,, think im this and that,, the only thing you dont do is actualy read my words well and understand them ,,, what i say is not some made up balonie,, it is years upon years of being IN THE CENTER  of bodybuild cult

gh15 approved

listen man , i have nothing to hide...went back to PM cuz i was asked and it's a site i got a bunch of friends..good damn  site if u asked me ..it;s run by BIG A ,straight up ,no bullshit fella...I wil never go off completely from  steroids and gh..never but yes i have lowered my doses ,at least all through my girls pregnancy...i got more important things in life right now than to be huge...you yourself are almost 50 , do not ocmpete and stil ltake them, nothing wrong with that ..you too or any  pro as we have seen will disappear and meet in Neverland aswell

L.L

« Reply #367 on: February 10, 2012, 01:53:14 PM »
the contract doesnt sit within the aas,, it sit within the hgh and sadly insulina but mainly hgh,,you know it well!  if you ever been bodybuild and if it is you in the picture you know that we never EVER think in any other terms other than vials of gh ,, legit primobolana ,, legit anadrola,, legit trenbolona ,, this is the terms we think about,, but mainly! legit legit legit human growth hormones,, not some filer and antidurtic but real legit hgh with as little filler as possible

gh15 approved

Never said the contrary..legit or stranger is all i use , have used. HGH is king of all...legit prop from italy, seros , or peps, masterona ,but no trenbolona for me...did  it twice in my life and quitted it  after 4-5 weeks i get all sides...too sad because it is an amazing  drug.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #368 on: February 10, 2012, 01:56:45 PM »
lol..cuz i know youre a fake bitch, go fuck yourself so thats why youre so mad about./ hahaha.....i hate 2 faced fags like you..I help the ones that really needed , if not ask around...

your wrong there, I know makaveli in real life- he's the furthest thing from fake..... One of the most standup honest guys you will ever meet.
l

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2012, 01:59:21 PM »

Well i think i can speak for a lot of us that we dont give a shit about contracts or trophies

But the reality is that higher doses are needed for an incredible physique if you dont have the best genetics

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2012, 02:01:48 PM »

who said anything about g4p?
need to get something of your chest?  ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #371 on: February 10, 2012, 02:03:17 PM »
But when i am talking high dose i mean 700-1000mg of tren and like 1000mg of test, not something ludicrous like 2g tren and 3g test, thats just insane if you arent a top level national competitor roflmao

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #372 on: February 10, 2012, 02:03:41 PM »

listen man , i have nothing to hide...went back to PM cuz i was asked and it's a site i got a bunch of friends..good damn  site if u asked me ..it;s run by BIG A ,straight up ,no bullshit fella...I wil never go off completely from  steroids and gh..never but yes i have lowered my doses ,at least all through my girls pregnancy...i got more important things in life right now than to be huge...you yourself are almost 50 , do not ocmpete and stil ltake them, nothing wrong with ..you too ro nay pro as we have seen will disappear and meet in Neverland S WELL....

this is not the point!,,

the point is 215 5'9 is HUGE huge fgella is lean ,, it is very big fella ,, it is not competetive ifbb level but it is very big is lean ,,,you dont just stay there with 200 mg trenbolona,, it take more yes you can do it with the odses you mentioned but! it is far from little fella,, if you actualy become 160lb or 170lb then you wont even go out of the house....no mater kid on the way or not...we both know it,, we both know when you see neelde on scale go to 187lb  the depreession will be so severe no kido wil fix it and girlfriend will be out the window,,

slin ,, you are young ,, you have experience in the miami americana cult of hormones which as i said its capitla of hormones,, you been through some ok but not even 1/100 of what i been through ,, and stand up felas never treten to send narcotics! to felals from their boarding who ran to getbig,,if not mistake it was you or the otheer alpha i confuse with you

the point of the mater is ,, this is all hormones,, you go into BUNCH of fights with your girl due to those hormones,, probably wotn even last,, we both know it unless she giv eup every single time,, and this is the truth,, reason you go down is not 215 fitness goal it is because you will lose your damn mind and money if you continued the patern it takes to be 240 ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #373 on: February 10, 2012, 02:05:56 PM »

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee