Author Topic: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215  (Read 81759 times)

newmom

Re: the best ive ever looked at a tiny 215
« Reply #450 on: February 11, 2012, 10:01:29 AM »
Greeks are awesome, big natural tits and love anal. The women are pretty hot too.

wrongggggggggggggggggggg ggg

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #451 on: February 11, 2012, 10:03:05 AM »
lol, im shitty...  :'(

truth of the matter is this, if ur a low life you belong in the gutter, you try to climb out then a guy like me will come along and kick u back in, if u sell ur friends bunk ur in the gutter, if u lie about everything like your job as a model, your height, your weight, what drugs u take to igorant young bbers who dont know any better than you belong in the gutter

when u try to assert urself on this forum i will be there to drag u back down slin

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #452 on: February 11, 2012, 10:05:58 AM »

exactly...why this seems to offend some people down to their soul amuses me....you would think you shot their mother, the way they react.

but some people are just "shitty"... you learn that more and more as you go through life
That's the thing about this site.  Most of the guys here aren't dedicated to working out.  If they were, they would give credit when credits due.  I mean, you put up a pic of a high level amature or a pro, and people tear their physique down.  I have been busting my ass for 20 years and when I see someone who does the same, I respect that.  If you wanna tell me how shitty I look, then you need to look alot better then me.

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #453 on: February 11, 2012, 10:08:43 AM »

truth of the matter is this, if ur a low life you belong in the gutter, you try to climb out then a guy like me will come along and kick u back in, if u sell ur friends bunk ur in the gutter, if u lie about everything like your job as a model, your height, your weight, what drugs u take to igorant young bbers who dont know any better than you belong in the gutter

when u try to assert urself on this forum i will be there to drag u back down slin
Tranny boy prays to god everynite that he had slins life, but now he's going to drag him in the gutter?  You live in the bizzaro world.

Dogma2010

• Getbig II
« Reply #454 on: February 11, 2012, 10:09:39 AM »
Only in bodybuilding can someone move on and be criticized for not looking as good as they did on drugs. Personally once its time to have kids (assuming I don't have any running around that I don't know about of course), I get off of everything plain and simple.

I'm not attached to the gorilla suit I'm currently walking around in to be honest and find it a little weird that people go out of their way to comment on things like "you're getting smaller bro".

Glad to hear that slinpimp isn't attached to it either.

L.L

« Reply #455 on: February 11, 2012, 10:10:39 AM »

lol..you want to   believe  it's all lies

5'10 is my height shoeless

243--mty weight today
215 in the pics , cycle posted to get in that shape
sold fake hormones ? naw , i told my boy they were shitty he wanted them anyways

model job??  pics are there  as proof.

whoring ?? wtf , THIS IS ABODYBUILDING baord after all...not just WYHI only board

you ?? a tiny punk with envy issues....thats all there is to it

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #456 on: February 11, 2012, 10:18:43 AM »
i dont say anything negative about anyone life

i dont call anyone tranny this, i dont insult anyone's physique

i am telling u i can turn a thread around in its tracks to the point that vets like the swede try to take credit, all the while keeping my language responsible, all the while not lying my ass off, not putting on a fake front

look at queefer over here, he lies about ever having order grey tops from ip and lies about how great they are, meanwhile i have guys on olm telling me how they didnt get shit off of twice the dose on greys than novos, and you know what QUEEFER IS NOT EVEN SPONSORED BY IP, HE LIES FOR FREE, you talk about bottom of the barrel, if your life is so great why do u find yourself sucking up to sources who dont even pay u

i dont corrupt my integrity for no one, remember what it was liek to have integrity queefer? you threw away your integrity like i throw out a used condom, i wake up every morning and thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul  ;)

L.L

« Reply #457 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:29 AM »
it's not being an attention whore it's called proving punks like  you how wrong you are..thick waisted midget with no chest but i kept getting coverss..hmmmm..here m kill yourself a bit more ;D

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: February 11, 2012, 10:20:55 AM »

lol..you want to   believe  it's all lies

5'10 is my height shoeless

243--mty weight today
215 in the pics , cycle posted to get in that shape
sold fake hormones ? naw , i told my boy they were shitty he wanted them anyways

model job??  pics are there  as proof.

whoring ?? wtf , THIS IS ABODYBUILDING baord after all...not just WYHI only board

you ?? a tiny punk with envy issues....thats all there is to it
This seems to sum this long ass thread up right here.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #459 on: February 11, 2012, 10:21:39 AM »
this is armani underwear model shoot?

armani has gone down the shitty i guess lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #460 on: February 11, 2012, 10:27:45 AM »
and the modeling thing, u should be a model, u look good because u pump ur body with peptides steroids and diuretics, the whole nince yeards, problem is u lie ur fucking ass off

there are people here who want that life of modeling and dating models and all that, me no i already fucked plenty of models theres lot of them in nyc, throw a rock down the street and u will ko 3 anarexic models, but then again it matters not what i personally think, this isnt personal

im telung u again, u try to assert urself and i will bring u back down, simple as that

u have guys backing u up now, but who backs u up?

groink, a known liar who has never told the truth about the drugs he takes

queefer, a guy who si a shill and ont he other hand rips off legit sources when he can

others are coming here saying u r just a little show off, no big deal, its time to be a father so good luck to being  a father

i agree

and also, stop lying ur ass off  :D

L.L

« Reply #461 on: February 11, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
this is armani underwear model shoot?

armani has gone down the shitty i guess lol

lol..i could give my mom a call and tell her to send me pics from 2003 but what do  i need u to prove anything to you?? youve been owned left and right on here so youre not even a challenge anymore...but i tell you what ? you post one pic of you and i will post the armani shoot pics

L.L

« Reply #462 on: February 11, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »
and the modeling thing, u should be a model, u look good because u pump ur body with peptides steroids and diuretics, the whole nince yeards, problem is u lie ur fucking ass off

there are people here who want that life of modeling and dating models and all that, me no i already fucked plenty of models theres lot of them in nyc, throw a rock down the street and u will ko 3 anarexic models, but then again it matters not what i personally think, this isnt personal

im telung u again, u try to assert urself and i will bring u back down, simple as that

u have guys backing u up now, but who backs u up?

groink, a known liar who has never told the truth about the drugs he takes

queefer, a guy who si a shill and ont he other hand rips off legit sources when he can

others are coming here saying u r just a little show off, no big deal, its time to be a father so good luck to being  a father

i agree

and also, stop lying ur ass off  :D

Groink and Queefer  are men with no insecurities and awesome physiques that can relate, they both been there and done that ..you and the skiiny bitches cant..so u hate and dream of it..lol

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #463 on: February 11, 2012, 10:30:07 AM »
i dont say anything negative about anyone life

i dont call anyone tranny this, i dont insult anyone's physique

i am telling u i can turn a thread around in its tracks to the point that vets like the swede try to take credit, all the while keeping my language responsible, all the while not lying my ass off, not putting on a fake front

look at queefer over here, he lies about ever having order grey tops from ip and lies about how great they are, meanwhile i have guys on olm telling me how they didnt get shit off of twice the dose on greys than novos, and you know what QUEEFER IS NOT EVEN SPONSORED BY IP, HE LIES FOR FREE, you talk about bottom of the barrel, if your life is so great why do u find yourself sucking up to sources who dont even pay u

i dont corrupt my integrity for no one, remember what it was liek to have integrity queefer? you threw away your integrity like i throw out a used condom, i wake up every morning and thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul  ;)

Now this is maybe the most rediculous post ever.  You don't get laid, now your throwing away used condoms?   You are redikerous.

Haha

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #464 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:45 AM »
oh right what do u need to prove to anyone, tell me again how u r a top model an bang models adn this and that, then u try to prove with pictures, oh but u are secure with urself so u dont boast about things that need to be proven, lol the lies never stop

and i have been owned?

look here i am by myself, i am not fucking backing down, bring the whole pro m crew here, bring groink and his granny, i dont give two shits

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #465 on: February 11, 2012, 10:31:59 AM »

wrongggggggggggggggggggg ggg

If you say so.  :P

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:13 AM »
That's the thing about this site.  Most of the guys here aren't dedicated to working out.  If they were, they would give credit when credits due.  I mean, you put up a pic of a high level amature or a pro, and people tear their physique down.  I have been busting my ass for 20 years and when I see someone who does the same, I respect that.  If you wanna tell me how shitty I look, then you need to look alot better then me.

Slim looks great.

You look like shit ,I hope this helps.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #467 on: February 11, 2012, 10:32:26 AM »
really, slin thinks everyone here is a fucking idiot

first of all he posts pics from the same shoot over and over, and then wont post anymore because its beneath him to post pics

then he posts a pic of him and a woman, can she be a regular woman, oh no she has to be a VICTORIA SECRET MODEL

haha

he look spretty much average height, can he be average, no he has to be 6 feet tall lol

he looks to be on several grams of anabalics, can he be, oh no of course not, YOU would have to take 2 grams, but he only has to take half a gram and some clen lol

to the guys kissing his ass in this thread, he laughs at you ok, he thinks you're retarded, and he would sell u bunk hgh that he wouldnt shoot himself with a big smile on his face, ok?

do u guys get it now? why i dont like this shit bag?

get a fucking life

L.L

« Reply #468 on: February 11, 2012, 10:34:37 AM »
and the modeling thing, u should be a model, u look good because u pump ur body with peptides steroids

ohhh so now youre admitting i wasnt lying about modeling..lol...although t i never said i was a "model" per se but have done modeling gigs here and there as a hobby ....so lets see ,  now im just lying about my weight ,my women not women since i posted pics , cycle and height?? ..lmaoooo

inscure for posting pics or cocky like u said ?/ make up your mind ,bud

son , youre delusional ,take your meds asap

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #469 on: February 11, 2012, 10:36:20 AM »
i have a life, at the same time as posting here i am writing writing to venture capitalists, working on my business plan, drinking coffee in a little mob owned cafe lol, this place is ridic btw

oh and i will be going away for a couple days so i need to get some more posts in because the applypolice will be taking a break

queefer

• Getbig II
« Reply #470 on: February 11, 2012, 10:36:46 AM »
Slim looks great.

You look like shit ,I hope this helps.

That means a lot coming from a jealous wanna be like yourself.  Lets see you post with a woman, and it cant be your mother.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: February 11, 2012, 10:39:36 AM »
 Lets see you post with a woman

Haha, you go first , trannies don't count.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #472 on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:29 AM »
ohhh so now youre admitting i wasnt lying about modeling..lol..so now im just lying about my weight ,my women not women since i posted pics , cycle and height?? ..lmaoooo

son , youre delusional ,take your meds asap

how can i admit to whether or not u r a model? lol, only u can admit that buddy

i dont care if u are a model or not, but its clear that u take something and exaggerate it to the nth degree, ims ure someone once or twice took picstues of you, once again i don't give two shits

you are in ur thirties and u still dont understand what exactly is the risk of lying, to lie is to give up leverage, u gained a lot of leverage with a sick physique, good sense of humor, did htis or that for people so they back u up, but then again ur lying ass allowed me to come and shit on ur thread because at the same time as u gained leverage u lost it by lying, u understand?

even the people who back u know u lie, but they relate to u since they are liars themselves, or some relate to u since u are a father and also a juice head obv lol, i dont give to shits

this is not personal, but when u try to assert urself u assert urself over me, and i dont play around, if u give me leverage to bring u back down i will do it in two seconds, im an intense littke tranny twink lol

L.L

« Reply #473 on: February 11, 2012, 10:42:05 AM »
how can i admit to whether or not u r a model? lol, only u can admit that buddy

i dont care if u are a model or not, but its clear that u take something and exaggerate it to the nth degree, ims ure someone once or twice took picstues of you, once again i don't give two shits

you are in ur thirties and u still dont understand what exactly is the risk of lying, to lie is to give up leverage, u gained a lot of leverage with a sick physique, good sense of humor, did htis or that for people so they back u up, but then again ur lying ass allowed me to come and shit on ur thread because at the same time as u gained leverage u lost it by lying, u understand?

even the people who back u know u lie, but they relate to u since they are liars themselves, or some relate to u since u are a father and also a juice head obv lol, i dont give to shits

this is not personal, but when u try to assert urself u assert urself over me, and i dont play around, if u give me leverage to bring u back down i will do it in two seconds, im an intense littke tranny twink lol

I love your LONG ASSED POSTS trying to cover you envy towards me or anyone that is a bit successful....Im having lots of fun with your bitterness .lololo

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #474 on: February 11, 2012, 10:43:00 AM »
lol, i am envious of you? read this again

i wake up every day and thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul

every. fucking. day