Author Topic: From emasculation to faggotization - Stuart Scott wearing an earring  (Read 10893 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: From emasculation to faggotization
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2012, 11:03:56 AM »
Morgan Freeman is an atheist and probably one of the best Black Men in America.  You oughta pay deference to him for at least trying to elevate your people, not that he enjoys them so much.  ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2012, 11:05:58 AM »
"you don't like it, turn off your station!" - Mike Tyson

radioflyer46

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2012, 11:07:56 AM »
So do we need a black Holocaust?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2012, 12:45:45 PM »

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2012, 12:57:01 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2012, 12:59:49 PM »
Morgan Freeman is an atheist and probably one of the best Black Men in America.  You oughta pay deference to him for at least trying to elevate your people, not that he enjoys them so much.  ;D

Sorry, a man who cheats on his wife, and gets caught in a car crash with the mistress...isn't a good man. And then has said mistress walk in on him and his 27 yr old adopted grand-daughter having sex, isn't a good man. He's a man with a big oversized ego with a sickness...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2012, 01:11:14 PM »
Maybe he gets away with it at Éspn so people can notice the earring instead of his dead wondering eyeball

queen vissy like stare..

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2012, 01:29:40 PM »
This whole "I'm wearing an earring to show you can't control me" completely defeats the supposed 'purpose'.  The fact that you're wearing it proves that they ARE controlling you, dumbass!

I have the utmost respect for both Freeman and Denzel as actors, but - given the state of the Black family in America - they owe me an explanation.  Seriously.  I don't demand much at all, but they owe me this.  

::)
Leave it to Tre for some good ol' dumb ass commentary. Yeah, Ed Bradley went from wearing an earring, with class and style, to wearing his pants saggy and showing his underwear.  ::)
moron

Seriously, a man wearing an earring was news in 1988...not exactly novel or particularly "rebellious" in 2012.

Class personified, one of the best journalists of his time, and man who's sartorial splendor rivaled that of yours truly.  ;)
!

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2012, 01:31:50 PM »
Why do you even bother? it's not like you are going to change anything...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2012, 01:41:36 PM »
Got Sportscenter on at work.  Just glanced up and saw that the black guy, Stuart Scott (no relation), is wearing an earring.

Next thing you know, he'll be wearing jeans that don't cover his ass like these 2 kids I saw at the zoo on Saturday.

Theres homosexual couples adopting kids and you're gonna worry about some dude wearing an earing?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2012, 01:57:43 PM »
::)
Leave it to Tre for some good ol' dumb ass commentary. Yeah, Ed Bradley went from wearing an earring, with class and style, to wearing his pants saggy and showing his underwear.  ::)
moron

Seriously, a man wearing an earring was news in 1988...not exactly novel or particularly "rebellious" in 2012.

Class personified, one of the best journalists of his time, and man who's sartorial splendor rivaled that of yours truly.  ;)

good post

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2012, 02:11:55 PM »
queen vissy like stare..

What happened to that grill Vince?  Why does your boytoy have fish eyes?