Author Topic: Steve Namat - looks thicker  (Read 53407 times)

chess315

Re: Steve Namat has upped the dose...
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2012, 01:56:44 PM »
Then hit me up on skype and we'll show u a hardcore sex show... But make sure u keep ur wallet wide open... LOL!
no posting sources

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2012, 02:58:26 PM »
Talking about someones wife is wrong..Steve seems like a nice guy..lots of hate in this thread..optimus u seem like a fucking dbag..security for a band ? Lmao !!!bunch of pussies..and how old r u? Ur screen name is for like a 10 year old..
posting pics of your queen on getbig is wrong.... posting pics of whores... no biggie...
post pics and you get reactions.... period... i am entitled to my opinion....
he said my fuckbuddy was average... so what?? i can take criticism... why can't he?
how does that make me a douche??

my screenname? lol i like the transformers, because i am from the 80's...
my security work is just for fun.... i collect debts as a main source of income....

Be Happy,
Optimus

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2012, 03:07:20 PM »
so you're like a hitman

lol no man! we never really hurt people.
we are like the last resort.... a lot of douche business people here who do not pay what they owe..
after our clients tried everything ie: police, normal debt collectors.. and all that failed... We come in...
we scare them a bit, that usually works just fine , lol..
we have connections with the polic department, so even if they call the police.... no worries... better for us!  ;)

and every 15 days or so i tour with a band.... travel thru all of the state of Para and Tocanthins and other neighbouring states... a lot of fun......!!
free drinks , free food, my girl is with me.... and i make money on top of that... ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2012, 03:10:53 PM »
we are like the last resort.... a lot of douche business people here who do not pay what they owe..
after our clients tried everything ie: police, normal debt collectors.. and all that failed... We come in...
we have connections with the polic department, so even if they call the police.... no worries... better for us!  ;)

and every 15 days or so i tour with a band.... travel thru all of the state of Para and Tocanthins and other neighbouring states... a lot of fun......!!
free drinks , free food, my girl is with me.... and i make money on top of that... ;D ;D ;D

I might be wrong, but isn't it true that in Brazil if you haven't paid your debt in 5 years you're exempt of paying it? That will explain will people don't pay.
Boundary Breaker

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »
lol, that is the stupidest thing i ever read

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2012, 03:32:13 PM »
I might be wrong, but isn't it true that in Brazil if you haven't paid your debt in 5 years you're exempt of paying it? That will explain will people don't pay.
well actually yes you are correct... lol!!
there are some ifs and buts... but your name is somewhat clean again after 5 years...
i am sure one of my brazilian brothers could chime in...
but yeah... how did you know that... ??

Be Happy,
Optimus

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2012, 03:33:54 PM »
there are some ifs and buts... but your name is somewhat clean again after 5 years...

my gf is brazilian.
Boundary Breaker

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2012, 03:34:17 PM »

sounds like a good job but i can imagine some times it can get dangerous; you have any good stories?  ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2012, 03:35:22 PM »
Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2012, 03:35:28 PM »

hmm, how do home mortgages work then? are those exempt from this rule since it sounds like there are some exceptions

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2012, 03:45:01 PM »
couldn't Pakalakaluski at least let Steve 'borrow' one of his serostim kits? If you're using 30ius a day then surely you could afford to let your training partner use a little.

with Steves amazing chemical response I'm sure he wouldn't need more than 2ius a day to pack on an additional 20-30lbs of solid mass.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2012, 03:49:24 PM »
did steve say he made gains off 350mg of test? i thought he's just running 350mg because he isn't 100% mentally into bodybuilding anymore as a profession and isn't trying to compete.

from what i read sounds like he made his gains and used pretty decent cycles when competing but i didn't read much of the thread!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2012, 03:59:17 PM »
sounds like a good job but i can imagine some times it can get dangerous; you have any good stories?  ;D
lol... lots of stories....
but i think you guys would not believe me... lol...
and some things i will not tell.... lol...
but yeah, especially the interior here can be dangerous....
hell i live in a rough neighbourhood here... but they know me... i think i am the only dutch guy in the world that can walk here in the streets at night and not have everything stolen exept my underwear... lol...
or get killed in the process...
i love it here though... really i do!
 ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2012, 11:42:57 PM »
HAHAHAH @ all the projecting and insecure bitches on here bashing Steve. Why the fuck would you get in a "bigger dick contest" with someone else? It's because people are insecure, lying fucking bitches. Posting lists about who's number 1 is better? HAHAHA!!! Seriously, if you need to validate yourself with a fucking list and then you already lost.

BTW...(no homo) Steve looks awesome physique wise that a huge majority of people aspire to have & has a hot wife. ANd all the tool bags who call her a tranny, ugly...etc. guy please! If any of you fuckwits saw her train at your gym with skin tight leggings near you, you'd be running into the bathroom to beat off your dick instantly. (I know I would)

...yeah yeah ...namat nut hugger...etc etc

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2012, 11:47:32 PM »
If any of you fuckwits saw her train at your gym with skin tight leggings near you, you'd be running into the bathroom to beat off your dick instantly. (I know I would)

i cant speak for everyone, but i never saw the attacks like that. i think anyone in the situation you just described would go for her..but in a different way!
she has the "fuck and throw" look to her. u can bet her tits are always on show in public and she has very expensive and fake tastes. without a doubt there is "sex" and "one night stand" written all over her.
she is that girl you see walking down the street, fake tits out, complete with whore stride to her walk, and you would tap your bud on the shoulder and say either "shes HOT" or "i'd love to FUCK her".

then there are the other ones where you are to memorized to tap your bud on the shoulder. you just stare and you will probably not even say anything in fear of sounding like a soft estrogen fucker, but all you will think is "she's so PRETTY" or "she's BEAUTIFUL!"  

the later is the one you put a ring on her finger and claim her as your wife for life.

this is a temporary marriage and at the moment with steve, love is blind.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2012, 11:50:10 PM »
i cant speak for everyone, but i never saw the attacks like that. i think anyone in the situation you just described would go for her..but in a different way!
she has the "fuck and throw" look to her. u can bet her tits are always on show in public and she has very expensive and fake tastes. without a doubt there is "sex" and "one night stand" written all over her.

but to put a ring on her finger and claim her as your wife for life?

If she had very expensive tastes she wouldn't have married steve  :D
Boundary Breaker

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2012, 12:47:05 AM »
she is that girl you see walking down the street, fake tits out, complete with whore stride to her walk, and you would tap your bud on the shoulder and say either "shes HOT" or "i'd love to FUCK her".

then there are the other ones where you are to memorized to tap your bud on the shoulder. you just stare and you will probably not even say anything in fear of sounding like a soft estrogen fucker, but all you will think is "she's so PRETTY" or "she's BEAUTIFUL!"  

the later is the one you put a ring on her finger and claim her as your wife for life.

So a woman you put a ring on and marry, you don't fuck and isn't hot then by your standards. You sire are a complete fucking moron.

BTW, you and your buddies are complete homos if you tap each others shoulders and say "she's beautiful" ...there are 2 categories: would fuck and would not fuck.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2012, 12:56:54 AM »
So a woman you put a ring on and marry, you don't fuck and isn't hot then by your standards. You sire are a complete fucking moron.

BTW, you and your buddies are complete homos if you tap each others shoulders and say "she's beautiful" ...there are 2 categories: would fuck and would not fuck.

you are around the age of 15-17 years old for many reasons in your post.

this is how 2 members get into an "e-battle" for 3 pages by themselves, when one (you) takes a post, swings it around, and totally re words it.

fuck off "pluck" you stupid fuck.   :D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2012, 01:33:39 AM »
you are around the age of 15-17 years old for many reasons in your post.

this is how 2 members get into an "e-battle" for 3 pages by themselves, when one (you) takes a post, swings it around, and totally re words it.

fuck off "pluck" you stupid fuck.   :D

I'm killing time at work son. I can do this all night for entertainment.

The sad thing is that you're talking shit about another dude's wife online and being a total hypocrite about it.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2012, 04:58:05 AM »
I'm killing time at work son. I can do this all night for entertainment.

The sad thing is that you're talking shit about another dude's wife online and being a total hypocrite about it.
post pics of your "queen" on getbig... is wrong... whores ok, but your woman... she should be holey...
and if you post pics and boost.... you will get reactions....
he asked me to put up a pic... i did... not to show off...
and i think his wife looks like a trannie, she is NOT an attractive woman to me... so what??
if he is so secure and happy with her why melt down??
and no if she would train at my gym , i would NOT even give her a second glance...
i like my woman like REAL woman, i hate fake tits! hate that fake ass look of the face....
hate it!! she's all fake....
but hey if that is your taste FINE!
and i was not even argueing with stevie.... he got exposed all by himself...
his procard and training with "friends" is more important to him then his woman.. lol...
i am just calling it how i see it....
can't take criticism?? do not post an a PUBLIC forum.... and sure as hell do not POST pics of your WOMAN...
i have posted pics of some whores i banged.....
but my woman, my queen??? no way!!
my daughter??? no way!!!
i would not even post pics of my dog here..... lol...
steve thinks just because he is a pro he will get a special treatment???
nope this is thunderdome.... and we all know anybody can get to be a pro...
be a good father for your kid, being a good husband,take care of your familiy, help friends thru difficult times... that kind of stuff deserves respect....
not being a pro posting pics of your trannie wife on getbig, and then when he does not like what some people say he gets all angry like a little kid....

i am not a douche..... i am a good person just very direct and HONEST....
and i CAN take criticism....
if someone thinks i look like shit... so what? if someone thinks my fuckbuddy is average... so fucking what??
i am happy with my life....i have all i want , and am healthy.... = being RICH..!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
you think for one second i care what some dude on getbig think about me, lol!
this is thunderdome.... the reactions you get depend in how you react yourself....
laugh it off and have a little fun ..... you will be accepted....
fight it and melt down.. well.... lol.... THUNDERDOMED....
Be Happy,
Optimus

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2012, 05:31:33 AM »
you said to me some wise words a couple of days ago, optimus - "let it go bro"  ;) (as i will too take that advice once again)

ugly, tranny, stage 1 male hormone look etc etc, whatever, it's his wife and therefore family and therefore = out of bounds.

by all means go at it at full force when the divorce thread comes up  ;D

i'll leave it there for myself.

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2012, 05:32:42 AM »
I think OP sums it up prety good.... :)
The original Monster

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2012, 05:49:10 AM »
you said to me some wise words a couple of days ago, optimus - "let it go bro"  ;) (as i will too take that advice once again)

ugly, tranny, stage 1 male hormone look etc etc, whatever, it's his wife and therefore family and therefore = out of bounds.

by all means go at it at full force when the divorce thread comes up  ;D

i'll leave it there for myself.
[/quote
yeah man..... if he is happy with his "woman" well isn't that all that matters???
just he can't take criticism... lol....
the divorce thread?? man this is a healthy marriage based on mutual respect and love!!
i mean steve has a pro card you know??? and loves to train with "friends"  ;)
they would make great parents one day.... i mean daddy has put pics of mommy on getbig, with a black wig and her plastic bags jumping out ..... look kids that was mom back in the day.....
 ;D ;D ;D ;D
never put pics of your "queen" on getbig man.... never!!
your woman is holy....
at least mine is, to me....

Be Happy,
Optimus

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2012, 05:55:43 AM »
Optimus is a douche but Steve Namat rocks!

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2012, 06:14:28 AM »
post pics of your "queen" on getbig... is wrong... whores ok, but your woman... she should be holey...
and if you post pics and boost.... you will get reactions....
he asked me to put up a pic... i did... not to show off...
and i think his wife looks like a trannie, she is NOT an attractive woman to me... so what??
if he is so secure and happy with her why melt down??
and no if she would train at my gym , i would NOT even give her a second glance...
i like my woman like REAL woman, i hate fake tits! hate that fake ass look of the face....
hate it!! she's all fake....
but hey if that is your taste FINE!
and i was not even argueing with stevie.... he got exposed all by himself...
his procard and training with "friends" is more important to him then his woman.. lol...
i am just calling it how i see it....
can't take criticism?? do not post an a PUBLIC forum.... and sure as hell do not POST pics of your WOMAN...
i have posted pics of some whores i banged.....
but my woman, my queen??? no way!!
my daughter??? no way!!!
i would not even post pics of my dog here..... lol...
steve thinks just because he is a pro he will get a special treatment???
nope this is thunderdome.... and we all know anybody can get to be a pro...
be a good father for your kid, being a good husband,take care of your familiy, help friends thru difficult times... that kind of stuff deserves respect....
not being a pro posting pics of your trannie wife on getbig, and then when he does not like what some people say he gets all angry like a little kid....

i am not a douche..... i am a good person just very direct and HONEST....
and i CAN take criticism....
if someone thinks i look like shit... so what? if someone thinks my fuckbuddy is average... so fucking what??
i am happy with my life....i have all i want , and am healthy.... = being RICH..!!!!  ;D ;D ;D
you think for one second i care what some dude on getbig think about me, lol!
this is thunderdome.... the reactions you get depend in how you react yourself....
laugh it off and have a little fun ..... you will be accepted....
fight it and melt down.. well.... lol.... THUNDERDOMED....

if the queen is supposed to be so holy why are you stooping to the levelof asshole to ridicule her? just cause it is and open forum? ::)