Author Topic: Jpm101  (Read 4484 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Jpm101
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2012, 08:49:13 PM »
Is this JerryMe you speak of, or Jerry something or other? I think Pumpster bought him a microphone and said Jerry could only use it, or had to use it, to speak to him?

There was something odd about the way Jerry outed Pump as well as him disappearing around the same time frame.
Yeah, he switched accounts right at that same time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2012, 08:58:28 PM »
Yeah, he switched accounts right at that same time.

Sometimes I wonder if GetBig is just the same 10-12 people using different accounts. So many gimmicks, so many old members that were outed etc...::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2012, 09:20:25 PM »
Sometimes I wonder if GetBig is just the same 10-12 people using different accounts. So many gimmicks, so many old members that were outed etc...::)
Seems like alot of the "new" members lurked for years and  learned the entire histry of getbig before posting doesn't it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2012, 10:17:06 PM »
I'd just like to take this opportunity to give my testimony that JPM has taken the time on several occasions to set me up with various lifting programs involving different problematic areas I've had in my bodybuilding career, and while none of them worked worth a shit, I truelly  appreciate his effort ...

:)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2012, 10:27:51 PM »
I'd just like to take this opportunity to give my testimony that JPM has taken the time on several occasions to set me up with various lifting programs involving different problematic areas I've had in my bodybuilding career, and while none of them worked worth a shit, I truelly  appreciate his effort ...

:)
You break 600 yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2012, 10:45:05 PM »
soon..

gonna finally do a meet up in carona in late march (dl only)

took 3-4 months off this late summer/fall

you ?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2012, 05:59:50 AM »
Been awhile since I tried it, took some time off myself recently and last week did rack pulls.

Where is that meet at?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2012, 06:25:27 AM »
Seems like alot of the "new" members lurked for years and  learned the entire histry of getbig before posting doesn't it?

Exactly. Or we have guys like Everhard on the g&o where he is asking for excuses because dumbass got his phone stolen with pervverted pics on it. ::) 4 whole posts and he is asking us, in a way as if he has known us for 4k posts. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2012, 07:09:13 AM »
I think I'm the only one that gave him a getbig answer. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2012, 10:43:04 AM »
Thanks for the props. Most interested guy's, hanging around gym's, training centers and such, carry pretty much the same information as me. Thanks again.

Special thanks to Geo. Last time I heard he was rushed to Tri City Hospital's ER unit. His house "guests" Maurice & Troy Boy had to call 911..again. Seems a 2X4 doesn't fit that well in a rear body orifice, no matter how big a tube of K-Y jelly is applied. Splinters also tend to cause problems. Geo walked bowlegged for 3 months, even after his 2 week stay in Tri-City.

The Pumpster got too abusive with authority (as Mod) and did do damage to the Training Q&A  board. Lot of good guys left here. The Pumpster was not the most honest & emotionally stable person before the Mod job, worse after. He was the ultimate expert and never wrong. Truly was "my way or the highway" with him.

Probably not the only one, but the Pumpster was changing my post and rewriting them to have a completely different meaning. That did kind of piss me a bit, being one not to get pissed easily..

Must have held the Mod records for time outs or banding people. He has to be somewhere on the internet. Needs that notice/ attention (either good or bad, doesn't matter to him) like a junkie needs meths. Maybe back here?  Maybe even squadfather is here, some post are very similar to his style of posting. Good Luck.
F

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2012, 11:06:13 AM »
Thanks for the props. Most interested guy's, hanging around gym's, training centers and such, carry pretty much the same information as me. Thanks again.

Special thanks to Geo. Last time I heard he was rushed to Tri City Hospital's ER unit. His house "guests" Maurice & Troy Boy had to call 911..again. Seems a 2X4 doesn't fit that well in a rear body orifice, no matter how big a tube of K-Y jelly is applied. Splinters also tend to cause problems. Geo walked bowlegged for 3 months, even after his 2 week stay in Tri-City.

The Pumpster got too abusive with authority (as Mod) and did do damage to the Training Q&A  board. Lot of good guys left here. The Pumpster was not the most honest & emotionally stable person before the Mod job, worse after. He was the ultimate expert and never wrong. Truly was "my way or the highway" with him.

Probably not the only one, but the Pumpster was changing my post and rewriting them to have a completely different meaning. That did kind of piss me a bit, being one not to get pissed easily..

Must have held the Mod records for time outs or banding people. He has to be somewhere on the internet. Needs that notice/ attention (either good or bad, doesn't matter to him) like a junkie needs meths. Maybe back here?  Maybe even squadfather is here, some post are very similar to his style of posting. Good Luck.
  sounds like a couple of Mods in Iron Age... ;D

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2012, 11:07:18 AM »
JPM is a rather private guy.
I believe he was offered modship on the training board before the "Pumpster years," but turned down the request/invitation.
Instead we got Pumpster and Bluto. ::)

The fact that JPM is not a mod does not, in any way, diminish the quality of his contributions here.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 02:27:24 PM »

i miss you poking holes in his harebrained training ideas...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 05:04:37 PM »
JPM is a great poster...........knows his stuff inside and out!

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 06:05:22 PM »
JPM is a great poster...........knows his stuff inside and out!

I think that the two of you together have probably forgotten more than most trainers ever learn.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2012, 08:51:34 AM »
Are you trying to say I`m old Monty ?  ;D

Thanks bud! ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2012, 11:48:31 AM »
Are you trying to say I`m old Monty ?  ;D

Thanks bud! ;)
Wes..guys like you are priceless in a Bodybuilding forum.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »

I think that the two of you together have probably forgotten more than most trainers ever learn.

Nah...age does not always denote experience/knowledge.
Although, I remember posting in the thread petitioning to make you a mod on this board:

Ron:
WES brings over 60 years of training experience to this forum!

You know, I mean 60 years of combined experience from all of his mentors and training partners, etc. ;)

It is vital to cement his status as an official fixture of the great bastion that is the Training board!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2012, 06:35:28 PM »
Very funny Monty !!  ;D

Thanks Donny,much appreciated bud.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2012, 06:54:22 PM »
Very funny Monty !!  ;D

Thanks!
I thought so, too.
 ;)