Author Topic: Why doesnt craig titus lift weights in prison? He really let himself go  (Read 50309 times)

the trainer

Re: Why doesnt craig titus lift weights in prison? He really let himself go
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2012, 11:11:13 AM »
So if you are a straight guy in jail for 20 years would you give yourself a pass to fuck guys in the ass and when you come out you go back to women.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2012, 11:13:07 AM »
So if you are a straight guy in jail for 20 years would you give yourself a pass to fuck guys in the ass and when you come out you go back to women.
perfectly normal according to tony soprano

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »
he's got the good life, no work, free food, free place to live, exercise daily, free tv, what more can one ask for other than some pussy? 

TEAM Nasser

tweeter

• Getbig IV
Re: why doesnt craig titus lift weights in prison? he really let himself go
« Reply #103 on: February 08, 2012, 12:30:55 PM »
You should see the police report...

Lol what were you thinking? And what were you planning to do inside the apartment if the cop hadn't shown up?

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 08, 2012, 12:33:36 PM »
Craig Titus is already owning the prison. It took 9 heavily armed guards in body armor to restrain him. More dangerous than Hannibal Lecter.

chess315

« Reply #105 on: February 08, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
 I have been in prison and jail a lot i can tell you this for a fact there are naturals that can get up to a 500lb bench press rare but possible. 405 is not very uncommon. Very few get to 450 but usually every yard of 1000 or 800 has 2 or 3 450 benchpresser its been 10yrs since I was in any where like that. I know that steroids are possible but not really sensible I no for a fact many of them guy didnt take the, It jst wouldn't be logical to smuggle dianabol when u could smuggle cocain or something this was also in kansas. The best way to bench a lot is to eat yourself fat or very heavy point blank I would even say a fat natural has a strenght advatage over a moderate steroid using bodybuilder with low bf.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: February 08, 2012, 12:46:15 PM »
I have been in prison and jail a lot i can tell you this for a fact there are naturals that can get up to a 500lb bench press rare but possible. 405 is not very uncommon. Very few get to 450 but usually every yard of 1000 or 800 has 2 or 3 450 benchpresser its been 10yrs since I was in any where like that. I know that steroids are possible but not really sensible I no for a fact many of them guy didnt take the, It jst wouldn't be logical to smuggle dianabol when u could smuggle cocain or something this was also in kansas.

mostly black genetiks or also white genetiks

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #107 on: February 08, 2012, 12:46:34 PM »
I have been in prison and jail a lot i can tell you this for a fact there are naturals that can get up to a 500lb bench press rare but possible. 405 is not very uncommon. Very few get to 450 but usually every yard of 1000 or 800 has 2 or 3 450 benchpresser its been 10yrs since I was in any where like that. I know that steroids are possible but not really sensible I no for a fact many of them guy didnt take the, It jst wouldn't be logical to smuggle dianabol when u could smuggle cocain or something this was also in kansas. The best way to bench a lot is to eat yourself fat or very heavy point blank I would even say a fat natural has a strenght advatage over a moderate steroid using bodybuilder with low bf.
It is when you wanna get big..

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: February 08, 2012, 12:47:41 PM »
It is when you wanna get big..
isn't the potency of roids destroyed when exposed to high temperatures like in a rectal cavity?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2012, 12:48:02 PM »
As an employee or as a customer ?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2012, 01:25:36 PM »
to think that something that makes u bigger stronger and more aggressive would not be smuggled into prison, on top of that fact that steroids are only controlled, not illegal like narcotics and therefore there is less risk in smuggling them in, is not reasonable

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #111 on: February 08, 2012, 02:36:57 PM »
pages and pages.... the answer is simple. It is because prisoners dont like their punks with muscle.
A

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #112 on: February 08, 2012, 03:59:59 PM »
Lol what were you thinking? And what were you planning to do inside the apartment if the cop hadn't shown up?

Well, let me explain. I was very, very drunk and thought some of the people from the party had went next door and when I knocked, that they were partying but wouldn't let me in. So when I did kick in the door I just remember walking straight into their living room with them all screaming and one dude apparently had a big kitchen knife out saying he was gonna use it. That's when the cops came. Apparently. It was a moment of madness, I was just lucky as fuck I wasn't shot by the houseowners 'cos in Texas that happens all the damn time.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: February 08, 2012, 06:46:39 PM »
Well, let me explain. I was very, very drunk and thought some of the people from the party had went next door and when I knocked, that they were partying but wouldn't let me in. So when I did kick in the door I just remember walking straight into their living room with them all screaming and one dude apparently had a big kitchen knife out saying he was gonna use it. That's when the cops came. Apparently. It was a moment of madness, I was just lucky as fuck I wasn't shot by the houseowners 'cos in Texas that happens all the damn time.
So what ended up happening? Did you get off with a slap on the wrist?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #114 on: February 08, 2012, 07:56:39 PM »
he's got the good life, no work, free food, free place to live, exercise daily, free tv, what more can one ask for other than some pussy? 

Other then pussy. Just off my head:
1.) freedom
2.) not living in a small cage
3.) privacy
4.) not taking a shit in front of a shitload of dudes
5.) no one trying to ass rape you, in Titus case for free.  :D
6.) taking more then 3? Showers a week
8.) taking a hot shower by yourself or with your chick
7.) eating food that isn't crap
8.) women
9.) being able to jack it. I saw on one of the prison reality shows that jacking off is considered a weakness in prison and targets you for being a victim of gang rape.
10.) gym
11.) the Internet
12.) seeing your family
13.) not being ordered around to do dumb shit by guards
14.) cars.

A

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: February 08, 2012, 08:17:46 PM »
1.) freedom
3.) privacy
8.) women
9.) being able to jack it. I saw on one of the prison reality shows that jacking off is considered a weakness in prison and targets you for being a victim of gang rape.
10.) gym
11.) the Internet
12.) seeing your family
14.) cars.

prison seems over glorified indeed

Kulutues

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2012, 08:22:26 PM »
greg knows the harder you try to look in prison the harder they try to rearrange your colon

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2012, 08:45:11 PM »
1.) freedom
3.) privacy
8.) women
10.) gym
11.) the Internet
12.) seeing your family
14.) cars.

..and so much more

chess315

« Reply #118 on: February 08, 2012, 09:17:09 PM »
the #1 most used prison steroid is cattle pellet tren unconverted and just ate.  Most prisons are in rural areas and there are cattle stores and such many of the prisoners in the minimum get to go out an work in the community and such and can go by tren pellets which are 15-20% orally active plus very small. SO they eat tren pellets but that is not even that popular most of the stronger guys just eat themselves fat such as doug hepburn or something.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #119 on: February 08, 2012, 09:36:53 PM »
 eat all them there cattle pellets can't be healthy yeah
X

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: February 08, 2012, 10:00:37 PM »
1.) freedom - we are not free out of prison either, big brother is watching all of us now.
2.) not living in a small cage - he most likely is out most of the day unless he get into some trouble.
3.) privacy - you'll get use to it
4.) not taking a shit in front of a shitload of dudes - sounds gay, who gives a shit if people watch you shit
5.) no one trying to ass rape you, in Titus case for free.  :D - If you give it up or become the top bitch, it isn't bad, just like pussy.
6.) taking more then 3? Showers a week - again you will get use to it.
8.) taking a hot shower by yourself or with your chick - covered under the women part
7.) eating food that isn't crap - you'll get use to it eventually, food is just fuel for your body.  You will live.
8.) women - addressed already
9.) being able to jack it. I saw on one of the prison reality shows that jacking off is considered a weakness in prison and targets you for being a victim of gang rape. - do you believe everything COPS shows you too?
10.) gym - Some have some don't who gives a shit at the end of the day, you will get by and learn to live with it and be happy.
11.) the Internet - will be forgotten after a few months lol, it's not serious business :)
12.) seeing your family - now that is a plus
13.) not being ordered around to do dumb shit by guards - don't be dicks to the guards then
14.) cars. - um, materialistic much?  You have friendships in prison.

TEAM Nasser

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #121 on: February 08, 2012, 10:32:16 PM »
1.) freedom
3.) privacy
8.) women
10.) gym
11.) the Internet
12.) seeing your family
14.) cars.

Pretty accurate list.
a

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #122 on: February 08, 2012, 11:09:33 PM »
Pretty accurate list.

They always show those prison/ lockup documentaries at night when i am trying to go to sleep for some reason.
A

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: February 08, 2012, 11:23:28 PM »
They always show those prison/ lockup documentaries at night when i am trying to go to sleep for some reason.

yeah they are to scare you from breaking the "law", keep everyone in check by fear, prison ain't that bad bro.

TEAM Nasser

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #124 on: February 09, 2012, 02:19:58 AM »
So what ended up happening? Did you get off with a slap on the wrist?

My bail was 4000 bucks. I got that back but had to hire 2 attorneys to plead with the district attorney to bring the case forward so I could go home and defend my position with the company I worked for. So I was left with no bail money 'cos the attorneys cost about 1k each and then I had to pay my own hotel expenses, etc. cos company cut me off. I also got an 8 day jail sentence (I had credit for serving most of that so they let me off) and then I got a 500 fine and had to pay for the door (like 300).

So all in all, it cost me about 7000 bucks but I got off with just a misdemeanour instead of a felony so I can still re-enter America, so it was worth it. I also lost my job but I got a new one pretty quickly with better money.