Author Topic: Why bother with steroids?  (Read 8747 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Why bother with steroids?
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 06:44:37 AM »
I think his point was that someone saying that they're willing to do ANYTHING in order to slow the aging process is likely to take PEDs, meanwhile he claims he's natural.
i know what he meant,,but how are u going to argue endless with someone who claims clean/natural/drug free,,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 07:16:32 AM »
i know what he meant,,but how are u going to argue endless with someone who claims clean/natural/drug free,,,,
well as a person he always came over as very polite but very vain. I mean get a life..he has i think no life outside Bodybuilding. Don't think any chic wants a guy who looks at his Abs every 2 Min's when she "wants it".

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 07:19:28 AM »
well as a person he always came over as very polite but very vain. I mean get a life..he has i think no life outside Bodybuilding. Don't think any chic wants a guy who looks at his Abs every 2 Min's when she "wants it".
well yeah thats a bit,,,but everyone who trains or competes will go through stretches of that behaviour i have,,,drives my wife crazy.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 07:27:23 AM »
Natural Mr.O  interesting dude,

He's not interested in getting old....PERIOD.

He found the fromula, he said that by not having kids he slows down the aging process ..because if you have kids and they get old, (It happens) automatically you get older .......

He thinks he looks 35 and he's the economic version of Arnold he goes to Expos take pictures surrounded by the hot chicks promoting supps and post them online to read the awesome remarks things like  "how much he's in heaven and he's cumming day and night"

Yes I heard from his "fans" in another board he really gets offended If you say he looks older or If he's on steroids.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 07:40:43 AM »
Natural Mr.O  interesting dude,

He's not interested in getting old....PERIOD.

He found the fromula, he said that by not having kids he slows down the aging process ..because if you have kids and they get old, (It happens) automatically you get older .......

He thinks he looks 35 and he's the economy version of Arnold he goes to Expos take pictures surrounded by the hot chicks promoting supps and post them online to read the awesome remarks things like  "how much he's in heaven and he's cumming day and night"

Yes I heard from his "fans" in another board he really gets offended If you say he looks older or If he's on steroids.

yes 100%  ...bit of a sad girl really. i mean one day he will realise he will have no Family.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 07:42:38 AM »
yes 100%  ...bit of a sad girl really. i mean one day he will realise he will have no Family.

who needs family when they have facebook friends by the hundreds................ ........................ ...

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 07:47:50 AM »

Theres this chic who competes (natural bbing...lol) at my gym whos into me but way more into herself as she just LOVES to go on and on about her training/diet/progress etc. I find it so fucking annoying I just put my headphones on and pretend not to see her anymore. I could never be with anyone who's that much into themselves...I mean I'm the same way but I rather not bore people with shit like that. I guess I would prefer someone whos into me as much as I am  ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 08:23:22 AM »
This John Hanson guy gets off too easy. He is constantly posting threads on MD and RX Muscle preaching his natural shit...and EVERYONE believes him

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 08:28:58 AM »
Theres this chic who competes (natural bbing...lol) at my gym whos into me but way more into herself as she just LOVES to go on and on about her training/diet/progress etc. I find it so fucking annoying I just put my headphones on and pretend not to see her anymore. I could never be with anyone who's that much into themselves...I mean I'm the same way but I rather not bore people with shit like that. I guess I would prefer someone whos into me as much as I am  ;D

i just want a woman who can make a good burger and won't talk too much  ;D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 09:16:05 AM »
This John Hanson guy gets off too easy. He is constantly posting threads on MD and RX Muscle preaching his natural shit...and EVERYONE believes him
not all of us.. ;D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 09:59:15 AM »
I dunno enough about steroids to comment on that.  But I do know he has openly admitted to using.

And the Natural Mr. Olympia has a 1 year (maybe 2 or 3, can't emember) drug free requirement, so he didn't break any rules....

It sounds kind of stupid, you can juice for 20 years, then take a year off and be crowned Natural Mr. Olympia, but thats on the organization.

From what I've read about him (I'd have to dig through my archives and find my old MuscleMags to get it), he won some local and state shows sans anabolics. He didn't start using them, until he decided to take a whack at the national level. He got beat down there and when he learned of the rather high amounts some of his competitors were using, he decided it wasn't worth it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 11:32:42 AM »
i just want a woman who can make a good burger and won't talk too much  ;D

A mute who can cook and clean sounds like the perfect woman to me.  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
not all of us.. ;D

Well us here are smarter than that. The reason he posts on those sites is because people are so gullible there, specifically rx muscle

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 01:34:45 PM »
From what I've read about him (I'd have to dig through my archives and find my old MuscleMags to get it), he won some local and state shows sans anabolics. He didn't start using them, until he decided to take a whack at the national level. He got beat down there and when he learned of the rather high amounts some of his competitors were using, he decided it wasn't worth it.

Ha! I bet some of the guys that did better than him in that show were probably on less juice than he was.... but since he thinks he's "all genetics" he cant think otherwise.

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHH

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 02:32:12 PM »
why bother with roids?
because your balls are too big? ???
A

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 02:47:54 PM »
Well us here are smarter than that. The reason he posts on those sites is because people are so gullible there, specifically rx muscle

i can't stand rxmuscle man, the people who post there are seriously fucked up in the head...

also, it's muscle woman central

and the amount of noobs on MD...holy shit man i can't stand
GFR is a funny fella though

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2012, 03:06:02 PM »
Hansen himself admits to doing steroids in his book he wrote a few years back.

That right there says it all.  There's nothing really special about the guy, really.  It's hard to take anybody like him seriously when he's an admitted drug user (not for long, but once is often enough).  All his training techniques mimic Arnold's training routines, more or less.  That's the biggest sign right there: if he knew anything about training without steroids, he'd realize that drug-free guys can't train like that, on average, and make gains.

It's a shame to say but even Bill Pearl falls under this category.  He's admitted to trying them, but won't admit to how much.  No matter, if you've done it once, then you're a steroid user.  Your credibility is therefore gone.  You mean to tell me a drugged to the gills Arnold loses to a completely natural Bill Pearl way back when?...sorry Bill, I have a lot of respect for his physique but I have yet to meet a completely drug-free bodybuilder with an enviable physique...other than perhaps Steeve Reeves, but his genetics are obviously one in a million.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2012, 03:50:51 PM »
He juiced while dieting for contests. Best time to juice. Cleaned out then hit it again the next year for several years. You arn't looking like him without gear. Clean, maybe, but that's after a lot of juicing still.