Author Topic: Nasser vs Levrone  (Read 7076 times)

buresu

• Getbig II
Re: Nasser vs Levrone
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 01:24:07 PM »
Kevin's arms...rest is Nassar

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 01:53:42 PM »
Agreed, but in this shot that is Synthol we are seeing in Nasser's bloated stupid calves.

You love making shit up hey?  lol.

Even today Nasser's calves and forearms are about the same size as they were 15 years ago.  Those bodyparts in particular are largely genetic. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 01:56:59 PM »
some of those stocky middle eastern guys have humungous calves without even training them, great genes.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
Levrone had better abs, which means in getbig terms, he had a pussy pulling physique...
Abs, arms and chest, that's all you need folks.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2012, 02:02:18 PM »
You love making shit up hey?  lol.

Even today Nasser's calves and forearms are about the same size as they were 15 years ago.  Those bodyparts in particular are largely genetic.  

Prepare yourself Mr. largely genetic. . .
a

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2012, 02:02:36 PM »
Levrone had better abs, which means in getbig terms, he had a pussy pulling physique...
Abs, arms and chest, that's all you need folks.

Ha ha ha  You won't find many women in this thread arguing about how attractive Kevin's physique is.  ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2012, 02:04:45 PM »
Ha ha ha  You won't mind many women in this thread arguing about how attractive Kevin's physique is.  ::)
Lol, gotta go with this one - regardless of what Tbombz says, women are not into this kind of physique.
Certain types of women, sure. But most women are repulsed by this.
Sad for most on here thinking muscles=pussy, but true.
Wome want lean athletic HUMAN looking bodies in general. They want a huge bloated bodybuilder only slightly more than they want a huge bloated fat man. Same thing in most of their eyes.  :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2012, 02:11:59 PM »
Ha ha ha  You won't mind many women in this thread arguing about how attractive Kevin's physique is.  ::)
Didnt you get the memo, that's what all getbig threads featuring muscley men degenerate to...
We must rationalize to ourselves about getting that big and putting on skimpy little "posing trunks".

Because the women LOVE IT!  ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2012, 02:12:33 PM »
Lol, gotta go with this one - regardless of what Tbombz says, women are not into this kind of physique.
Certain types of women, sure. But most women are repulsed by this.
Sad for most on here thinking muscles=pussy, but true.
Wome want lean athletic HUMAN looking bodies in general. They want a huge bloated bodybuilder only slightly more than they want a huge bloated fat man. Same thing in most of their eyes.  :-\

Kevin is pulling something, but it's certainly not "mad pussy."  ::)

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you build huge freaky muscles to get attention from men--not women!  ::)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2012, 02:15:40 PM »

good looking fella.
Boundary Breaker

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2012, 02:23:51 PM »

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you build huge freaky muscles to get attention from men--not women!  ::)
Because Kevin is from area, I can tell you Kevin was known as a skirt chaser. I know some of the people who went to church with him,  hung out with him, and trained with him, and ive heard no rumors of him being a trouser-snake  charmer...

Yrs ago, When I was buying a Flex mag at a local Rite Aid, the woman at the counter said, "He was at Cancun Cantina last Saturday...oh, he is a frisky" said guy on the cover was Levrone, said woman had a bubble butt you could bounce a roll of quarters off of.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »

I said "Even today Nasser's calves and forearms are about the same size as they were 15 years ago.  Those bodyparts in particular are largely genetic."

And in response you post full body photo (i.e. of ALL bodyparts) AND one of Nasser before he started training despite my comment being about him today.  With logic so elementary I don't know where to even begin lol. 

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2012, 03:17:52 PM »

lol - back to your accusing everyone involved in bb of being gay.  Ever think that among the reasons people want to build muscle has nothing to do with trying to lure the opposite or even the same sex?  Does everything we do revolve around sexual attraction?  If I prefer certain type of clothes or car is it only for sexual attraction?  No.  Same for physique building.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2012, 04:54:06 PM »
Id agree that people dont get into bodybuilding to pull cock;
my point is that insecure people get into bodybuildign thinking that size and muscles are going to pull pussy; when it in fact does the opposite, it attracts more gay men than it does women.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2012, 06:31:42 PM »
my point is that insecure people get into bodybuildign thinking that size and muscles are going to pull pussy; when it in fact does the opposite, it attracts more gay men than it does women.

We agree.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »
in that shot, nasser... turn them around, levrone

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2012, 08:01:07 PM »

As gay as it may sound, that's true to an extent yes sir.
#

Stavios

« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2012, 08:11:17 PM »

yes to all point

but it does get attention from women (not talking about ridiculous physiques like the pros), but I am a somewhat lean 240 and women in their 30's - 40's love my physique and they check me out. Girls in their 20's... not so much. Don't know why.
You can still bang a lot of chicks in their 20's for sure, but it won't be because of your physique

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2012, 08:12:51 PM »
its well known in the industry Kevin is bi sexual

ie likes the sausage

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2012, 08:51:25 PM »
yes to all point

but it does get attention from women (not talking about ridiculous physiques like the pros), but I am a somewhat lean 240 and women in their 30's - 40's love my physique and they check me out. Girls in their 20's... not so much. Don't know why.
You can still bang a lot of chicks in their 20's for sure, but it won't be because of your physique

lol x2 again

Same thing happens to me bro, whenever I go out, always older women, milfs, cougars hitting on me, and personally I like them a little older so fine by me... But to answer your question, I will tell you exactly why it happens to us,

because young fucking GIRLS early twenties like the skateboarding, skinny jeans, emo physiques (take with grain of salt lol, you get the point) BUT, older women realize that a lean, in-shape, muscular alpha male is hard to come by as men get older!! In general, guys (and women) let themselves get out of shape when they get older = of course we all know this, SO when people are young, the young girls just take for granted that shit, hence why they're not used to "in-shape" guys

FINE BY ME!! Bring on the cougars!!  ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2012, 09:10:30 PM »
Nasser is more freaky!

I'll be damned....on the way to get more bananas and icecream in the morning with some egg whites
l

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2012, 10:04:03 PM »
In this particular shot, Nasser. But Kevin smokes him, overall.

nasser was better than levrone in many other poses like the FDB, FLS, and, MM..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2012, 10:05:33 PM »
and then nassar turned around.

no after this pose they dont turn around.. so nasser was leaving the last good impression :-X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2012, 10:10:11 PM »
its well known in the industry Kevin is bi sexual

ie likes the sausage
Are you sure???   ???  Sounds like another slanderous lie to me.   ;)
It's well known that Kevin likes a drink in the morning.  But never heard anything about him liking cock. 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2012, 10:11:51 PM »
how does nasser have calves like that?

is it some sort of secret of the pros?
genetics. there is no oil in nassers calves. they have always looked like that. its a diff story when we get to nassers delts :P