Author Topic: best site to buy concert tickets? ticketmaster.com or livenation.com  (Read 382 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
anyone have any idea or past experience when trying to buy concert tickets thru either one of these sites ticketmaster.com or livenation.com... ( obviously with a credit card)...

learned my lesson NOT to go in person to the arena box office.. when i was 3rd in line (a hundred or so) were behind me when the box office finally opened at the arena thinking i would be getting awesome upclose to the stage seats and then it turns out when i went to the concert like the 300 to 400 seats on the floor were taken already? guess from online sales as well if you knew someone and i know sometimes if you belong to the act's fan club you can purchase tickets earlier than the tickets on sale to the general public... so anyway...

not sure who would give better service... faster, better seats, buying tickets online? ticketmaster? livenation? etcetera...oh yeah, feel free moderators to move this post to the other forum dealing with entertainment stuff...

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
Re: best site to buy concert tickets? ticketmaster.com or livenation.com
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 06:36:39 AM »
I have never had a problem with ticketmaster, have used them for years with good results.
time under tension