Author Topic: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!  (Read 13370 times)

suckmymuscle

Re: The Gear's Going to Kill Me!
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »
It's almost impossible to fuck on opiates--especially powerful ones like heroin.

I also believed that since opiates are sedatives and muscle relaxants, but personal experience changed after I had the strongest erection in my life on oxycodone. Heroin can actually give you an instant orgasm if you mainline it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2012, 05:34:47 PM »
  I also believed that since opiates are sedatives and muscle relaxants, but personal experience changed after I had the strongest erection in my life on oxycodone. Heroin can actually give you an instant orgasm if you mainline it.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You're not typical then. I always had great difficulty when I used to use oxycodone. The same is true of heroin users I've known.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #102 on: February 13, 2012, 02:59:30 AM »

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2012, 10:58:19 AM »
whats your typical blast and cruise cycles looks like?

I blast for 3 months, but it all depends on what I'm trying to do at the time. Right now, I'm going for as much pure, quality muscle as possible, while not putting on any body fat. I've actually lost body fat to be honest lol. I gained 12lbs so far and went from seeing 4 abs while flexed, to now seeing all 6 while flexed, and the lines that separate my abs from my obliques. I've dropped about 3% bf if I had to guess.

As for cruising, I cruise on 200/wk of just test. I've contemplated adding masteron to that, to get the benefits from every bit of test I do have at that time, but I shed pretty bad on dht derivitives, so I will probably stick with just test for my cruises.

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2012, 11:02:01 AM »
I blast for 3 months, but it all depends on what I'm trying to do at the time. Right now, I'm going for as much pure, quality muscle as possible, while not putting on any body fat. I've actually lost body fat to be honest lol. I gained 12lbs so far and went from seeing 4 abs while flexed, to now seeing all 6 while flexed, and the lines that separate my abs from my obliques. I've dropped about 3% bf if I had to guess.

As for cruising, I cruise on 200/wk of just test. I've contemplated adding masteron to that, to get the benefits from every bit of test I do have at that time, but I shed pretty bad on dht derivitives, so I will probably stick with just test for my cruises.
From your experience, are you able to maintain the same condition that you achieved from the blat while being on cruise? (even if it means sacrificing few pounds)

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #105 on: February 13, 2012, 11:13:43 AM »
From your experience, are you able to maintain the same condition that you achieved from the blat while being on cruise? (even if it means sacrificing few pounds)

Absolutely, it's all about diet and keeping training intensity just as high as it was when you were blasting. If you did cardio during the blast, then keep doing cardio during the cruise. If you ate 50g carbs per meal during the blast, keep doing that during the cruise. If you notice your lines start to diminish, then decrease carbs by 10g every meal for a week and re-assess how you look after that. If you're still not quite where you were during the blast, repeat that process again, etc. Sure, you might need to tweak a few things here or there, but conditioning is definitely maintainable.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 13, 2012, 01:36:36 PM »
go to the doc. get on some bp and cholesterol meds. do cardio regularly

cholesterol med are awful ,, useless

blood pressure med like diovan that a beauty of science
Your messed up BLP!

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: February 13, 2012, 11:53:10 PM »
guys who 'cruise' always say they just take a HRT dose of test.

then when you push them they'll admit maybe 200mg deca too

and some proviron, or some winny, and of course 4ius ED.

And they might take 2-3 of those 200mg shots a week, just to make sure they don't lose any muscle on that 'cruise'

juicyjay

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: February 14, 2012, 01:15:12 AM »
guys who 'cruise' always say they just take a HRT dose of test.

then when you push them they'll admit maybe 200mg deca too

and some proviron, or some winny, and of course 4ius ED.

And they might take 2-3 of those 200mg shots a week, just to make sure they don't lose any muscle on that 'cruise'

I cruise, and ill admit I don't use an hrt dose. An hrt dose is anywhere from 200-250mg bi-weekly. I use 200Mg every week, no reason to lie about it. Just test, no orals, no deca, nothing else.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #109 on: February 14, 2012, 01:18:59 AM »
You're not typical then. I always had great difficulty when I used to use oxycodone. The same is true of heroin users I've known.
Of course he isn't.  He is a 350+ pound Navy Seal, with a good ground game.