Author Topic: is it a mistake to date a woman who is older and knows more about the world  (Read 3391 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
i pay like 25-30 dolaros, which is comparable or less than what the average "player" spends on a night out

difference is, i am home one hour later, i guaranteed get sex, i get it with a woman that is so beautiful i could never get for free, i dont lose "gains"

lol
I always made the women I was with pay me.  ;D

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
It's a mistake to assume wisdom automatically arrives with age.  I'm 39 and still clueless as ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
It's a mistake to assume wisdom automatically arrives with age.  I'm 39 and still clueless as ever.

35 and agree with you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
It's a mistake to assume wisdom automatically arrives with age.  I'm 39 and still clueless as ever.
Better to be 38 and clueless than to be 56 and clueless.  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sounds good, but you never know what you're getting with hookers.

if you have 2-3 girls you've known for years... you know they are 'clean', you know they're drama-free, you know there will be no legal trouble...

you have relations with them each month.  You toss a few bucks their way, maybe put cable in her house, take her kids to the park every saturday... you 'pay', but not in the sense that you'd get busted for it by Vice or get beat up by a pimp.  You show up with the pizza, red box movie and a bottle of wine... you pay $30 and you're in like flynn.

Plus you get to know the, you like the sex, it always stays fresh, and when it's not, you take a few months off.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
what if she turns out scambag filt

Use french math for dating :  (Your age / 2) + 9yrs

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
35 and agree with you.

I like latino culture but Telemundo should drop the pretense and just make their logo a closeup shot of a big ass.

Better to be 38 and clueless than to be 56 and clueless.  ;D

You continue, sir, to set benchmarks of achievement for which I strive!   ;D

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
and really, you don't HAVE to be shady about this.  seriously.

Hi, 20 year old?
"Baby, you can do whatever you'd like, and I'll do whatever I'd like.  I'd love to hang out with you every Wed and Sat nights, hitting the town and the beach and having a blast and having mind blowing sex.  We can text and chat during the week, but I'm pretty busy on the other days.  I'll never ask you to limit your social life - hell, life is all about just getting as many enjoyable experiences as possible, right?  See you wednesday... wear that lacy red thing."

Then you have that conversation with the 40 year old, limiting your fun to a 2 hour romp every sunday night to get the week started right.

Then you spend as much time with the 30 year old, until you decide she's the one you marry.   Or you don't decide that, in which case you keep things like you have it with the 20 year old.  Just be careful - if she's not a single mom, she IS gonna want babies.

Oh, and one more thing - get a damn vasectomy before you try any of this.  Tell the 40 year old.  Dont' tell the rest.  Oh, and date the 30 year old where you live, and the other 2 from adjoining counties/towns.  You'll be glad when you're not running into the fast ass young chick with her crew at McD or the older chick with her 'separated' hubby at the Sears.

are you still married 240?

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
When I was 20,I got with a chick who was 33 years old.....best thing I ever did for myself.......stayed with her for years.

Learned all about good sex and not just fucking, and used a lot of what I learned with other chicks afterwards.

very true
Your messed up BLP!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
When I was 20,I got with a chick who was 33 years old.....best thing I ever did for myself.......stayed with her for years.

Learned all about good sex and not just fucking, and used a lot of what I learned with other chicks afterwards.

I didn't think there were any women older than you, boss.

Actually, I met my wife when I was 21 and she was 34.

Now I'm 43, and she's only 39.   ???
~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I didn't think there were any women older than you, boss.

Actually, I met my wife when I was 21 and she was 34.

Now I'm 43, and she's only 39.   ???
Oh shit!! LOL  ;D

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
I like latino culture but Telemundo should drop the pretense and just make their logo a closeup shot of a big ass.

Agreed.  Same goes for Univision.
~

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I can`t speak Spanish for shit,but I love both of those stations.

bradistani

• Getbig V
find someone your age... someone younger will leave you to go with someone her age later, and someone older will get bored of your imaturity. We re suposed to go thru life with someone our age.

yeah but she'll never get bored of his young, ever ready cock.

i miss my days as a toyboy fuck piece  :'(

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Just younger...it's supposed to be like that in nature. Female at least 7-8years younger (if you want to keep it going after some years..).

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
wisdom lies in knowing you knowing nothing !

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'd rather have younger women. Wife #1 was three years younger #2 was eight years younger #3 was six and #4 is 10 years younger. I know it's hard to believe I still get approached by women 15-20 years younger.  My Wife laughs :-\

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
I think all younger guys (-30) should date an older women at least once, it probably won't work out but you'll learn a lot.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
I'd rather have younger women. Wife #1 was three years younger #2 was eight years younger #3 was six and #4 is 10 years younger. I know it's hard to believe I still get approached by women 15-20 years younger.  My Wife laughs :-\

time for wife 5#
Your messed up BLP!

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
wisdom lies in knowing you knowing nothing !

Nice fortune cookie quote.  Turn it over and give me today's winning lottery numbers.
~