Author Topic: Tren Non-Responder?  (Read 17942 times)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: Tren Non-Responder?
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2012, 07:46:33 PM »
without aromasin or anything similar, etc my sides are even with any other aas, they might hit a little faster than other inj.

acne, little water ret, trouble sleeping (unique to tren) and edgy (much less than dbol, tbol, winny, even primo)

no cough  no bad taste and no reason to ever come off!  lol jk

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #51 on: February 12, 2012, 08:28:33 PM »
For whatever it's worth to this thread, for the most part, I never had side-effect problems with any gear with a few exceptions. Blood pressure always stayed perfect, even with massive amounts of Dbol it wouldn't move much...the only thing that ever affected my BP poorly seemed to be when Nandrolone doses went too high.

As for Cholesterol, low HDL but never once high LDL.

Acne...never from a steroid...exception, PCT periods would sometimes cause breakouts on my back or shoulders but this was short lived and nothing to write home about.

Some kind of uncontrollable aggressive feeling...never...even with 100mg Tren-a a day.

Libido issues, sometimes, but always correctable.

Liver enzymes...always increase with oral use but never to the point of alarm...exception, using pro-hormones and on that basis alone I hate PH's.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but the overall point, if side-effects are how gear is being measured, well, this is just ridiculous.

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 12, 2012, 09:28:36 PM »
Yup I agree 100%

I feel it's dangerous to-in some degree(glorify sides).  I get the feeling people on this board would downgrade a steroid that put on 20 lbs of muscle with zero sides as opposed to a steroid that yielded 10 lbs of muscle with wicked acne and crack-like insomnia.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #53 on: February 12, 2012, 09:44:32 PM »
Yup I agree 100%

I feel it's dangerous to-in some degree(glorify sides).  I get the feeling people on this board would downgrade a steroid that put on 20 lbs of muscle with zero sides as opposed to a steroid that yielded 10 lbs of muscle with wicked acne and crack-like insomnia.

Agreed.
If you supplement properly and only with high quality products, if you're already healthy and take care of yourself in a way that promotes good health almost all adult men should be able to supplement problem free. We're all unique to a degree, and some of us won't tolerate certain things as well as others; however, if side-effects abound, nine times out of ten they can be corrected or you're more than likely doing something wrong.

Anyway, I hate threads like this, they only promote the popular perception of anabolic steroids and what most people think about steroid users....this kind of crap drives me crazy!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #54 on: February 13, 2012, 02:27:08 PM »
^^^ LOL AGAIN,

I hope you two can read, or have read the fucking thread, and are just making those posts IN GENERAL to the other people posting ABOUT SIDES,

IF NOT< JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, for the 4th time, ITS NOT ABOUT SIDES FOR ME!!! I"M NOT GETTING FUCKING RESULTS!!!!!

END THE FUCKING THREAD ALREADY, don't need some other idiot coming in and saying sides this sides that FFS

(Also, again, if the posts were just stating your opinions and speaking aloud, fine, not trying to be a dick in any way)

END THREAD

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 13, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »
In conclusion, thanks for all the help fellas, and the great replies!!!

To wrap it up, two weeks of the tren at 150mg EOD and now it's been 4 days at 150mg ED, so it's pretty fucking safe to say it's bunk or I don't respond.. for the fellas who never read, no sides, NO RESULTS, no feeling anything, no veins, no hardness, NO FUCKING STRENGTH

I guess I just received a bad batch of the SM = bunk = in the business world, if you fuck up no excuses = shit's still garbage, no room for error in business folks, don't care how good the "source" is.... My personal opinion and actually true in fortune 500 companies

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #56 on: February 13, 2012, 02:54:44 PM »
END THE FUCKING THREAD ALREADY

Then stop making these threads.

Whether you like it or not, people are going to give you their opinion on the matter, even if you aren't asking for it.

Even if you don't like what they say, you can at least act like an adult.

I hope it all works out for you man.

Are you sure it's not working? You seem to be yelling a lot the last few days.  ;D

8)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: February 13, 2012, 03:06:42 PM »
Then stop making these threads.
This was the first one I made  ??? lol (I had just commented in the other one, that's probably what you were thinking)

Whether you like it or not, people are going to give you their opinion on the matter, even if you aren't asking for it.

Even if you don't like what they say, you can at least act like an adult.
Very true, your right  8)

I hope it all works out for you man.
Thanks Boss, I appreciate it!!!!
Are you sure it's not working? You seem to be yelling a lot the last few days.  ;D

LOL, I guess it just might, because you seem right, along with that other fellow that said the same thing... Maybe I should get in a big altercation tonight and see what happens  ;)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 14, 2012, 12:14:18 AM »
For whatever it's worth to this thread, for the most part, I never had side-effect problems with any gear with a few exceptions. Blood pressure always stayed perfect, even with massive amounts of Dbol it wouldn't move much...the only thing that ever affected my BP poorly seemed to be when Nandrolone doses went too high.

As for Cholesterol, low HDL but never once high LDL.

Acne...never from a steroid...exception, PCT periods would sometimes cause breakouts on my back or shoulders but this was short lived and nothing to write home about.

Some kind of uncontrollable aggressive feeling...never...even with 100mg Tren-a a day.

Libido issues, sometimes, but always correctable.

Liver enzymes...always increase with oral use but never to the point of alarm...exception, using pro-hormones and on that basis alone I hate PH's.

Anyway, I could go on and on, but the overall point, if side-effects are how gear is being measured, well, this is just ridiculous.
What is the point of alarm?

beverast

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: February 14, 2012, 12:55:37 AM »
Maybe you accidentally bought Tren-E.

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 01:00:08 AM »
In conclusion, thanks for all the help fellas, and the great replies!!!

To wrap it up, two weeks of the tren at 150mg EOD and now it's been 4 days at 150mg ED, so it's pretty fucking safe to say it's bunk or I don't respond.. for the fellas who never read, no sides, NO RESULTS, no feeling anything, no veins, no hardness, NO FUCKING STRENGTH

I guess I just received a bad batch of the SM = bunk = in the business world, if you fuck up no excuses = shit's still garbage, no room for error in business folks, don't care how good the "source" is.... My personal opinion and actually true in fortune 500 companies

So that's me & fast lane that got shit tren ace! Supermans golden!! Lol

Iv bought 5 x bunk tren ace, 5 x bunk test prop 1 x bunk letro but 2 x real t3!

Great result that was

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 02:06:29 AM »
Should had bought oxide,little more pricey but everyone says better quality that SM....sorry for you guys,it always sucks to have bunk gear,always  :-X
GETBIG!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:20 AM »
So that's me & fast lane that got shit tren ace! Supermans golden!! Lol

Iv bought 5 x bunk tren ace, 5 x bunk test prop 1 x bunk letro but 2 x real t3!

Great result that was
You got bunk prop too?  I'm thinking the prop I got is bunk too.. HAHA!!! What a joke  ::)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 09:29:13 AM »
Should had bought oxide,little more pricey but everyone says better quality that SM....sorry for you guys,it always sucks to have bunk gear,always  :-X
Damn dawg, I heard the exact opposite, that some people had bunk oxide... well, in retrospect then, yeah, I guess I should have gone oxide lol

P.S. Did you get the msg about Timisoara and the mall?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2012, 10:44:14 AM »
What is the point of alarm?

Back years ago I was taking that 1-AD stuff and my liver enzyme value reading was at 76...that's what a 70yr old alcoholic's readings would look like. As soon as I stopped, it took about a month and my values were back to normal. Same thing happened all PH products I ever tried....never once happened with Dbol, slightly elevated with Anadrol and Winstrol but nothing of any concern.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2012, 10:50:33 AM »
im using superman ripped mix right now, only supposed to contain 50mg of tren acetate per ml, but just  1 cc of the shit can give me tren cough like a mother fucker, that tells me it has legit tren in it, and a good dose, probably more than 50mg/ml. not to mention that its working like real steroids do in terms of muscle gainz.  i prefer oxide to sm because with this sm just a few cc in a muscle and i gotta stay away from it for a fewdays to avoid swelling and scar tissue.. but with oxide i could put a hwole bottle in the same muscle everyday and never have any pain, swelling , scar tissue, etc..

as for fast lane...   from what i can tell.. you think everything you have tried so far has been bunk, from every source? you said you tried 4 different types of tren, gear from several different sources, like 5 different types of superdrol, big doseages of clen, etc.. and not once did you ever get a side effect or any results.. it was all bunk?  that sounds like a personal problem, not one with the sources and gear..  non responder? maybe..

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2012, 05:34:35 PM »
im using superman ripped mix right now, only supposed to contain 50mg of tren acetate per ml, but just  1 cc of the shit can give me tren cough like a mother fucker, that tells me it has legit tren in it, and a good dose, probably more than 50mg/ml. not to mention that its working like real steroids do in terms of muscle gainz.  i prefer oxide to sm because with this sm just a few cc in a muscle and i gotta stay away from it for a fewdays to avoid swelling and scar tissue.. but with oxide i could put a hwole bottle in the same muscle everyday and never have any pain, swelling , scar tissue, etc..

as for fast lane...   from what i can tell.. you think everything you have tried so far has been bunk, from every source? you said you tried 4 different types of tren, gear from several different sources, like 5 different types of superdrol, big doseages of clen, etc.. and not once did you ever get a side effect or any results.. it was all bunk?  that sounds like a personal problem, not one with the sources and gear..  non responder? maybe..
Yeah bro, I will say this, the SM prop and tren (probably all the prop though) give terrible PIP...

Anyways, yeah man, tren from four different sources, I mean, yeah it could have all been bunk, but the chances of that? That would be quite sad lol.... That's the thing, I was hoping for every one of them to be bunk, just to keep myself happy and looking forward to trying a new source and new tren for it to hopeful "work" LOL... Not responding LOL Exactly, it's like WTF does that even mean?

Secondly, yeah tried 3 different Supedrol's BUT I DID GET THE EFFECTS, However; didn't "FEEL" shit from any of them like all these other people claim... HUGE PUMPS, VEINS, this that etc etc tec NOT ONE BIT, didn't feel any different no sides, all I got was a little strength increase.. so I'm neutral on that

Third, about the clen, yeah huge doses, and nothing, BUT it was liquid research chem, so probably bunk, as I'm not concerned with that.. but yeah again, no sweating, shaking hands, heart this that etc etc..

EPHEDRINE, I do 100mgs of bronkaid for 3-4 weeks at a time, when I do run it... However, IT DOES WORK for me LOL,, BUT, no sides at all, and I DON"T FEEL ANY DIFFERENT

Ultimately, to take away from all this... like I said in the OP... I never "FEEL" any different taking anything... So, If I get all the EFFECTS, without the SIDE effects.. then in a perfect world, that = PERFECT

So, to wrap all of this up fellas, I will be making home brew tren from pellets by the end of the week, SO for all of you curious minds and people following, (and for myself lol) THIS WILL BE THE FINAL ASSESSMENT, if this shit doesn't work, then ITS A FACT MY BODY DOESN'T RESPOND to TREN

Wish me luck!!!

P.S. I'm very confident this will work and am very excited (but that's what I said after eveyr new source of tren, and especially the SM  ;)) LOL (Because lets be honest, and as BLP said, who the fuck doesn't "RESPOND" to tren?  ;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2012, 05:44:25 PM »
Im getting the last word on this thread just to drive you crazy because you won't shut up about it.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2013, 11:17:06 AM »
Anyone know whatever happened to this guy? I PM'd him no reply. He hasn't posted in about a year or so.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2013, 12:37:15 PM »
Yeah and the thread is a year old bump master  >:( ;D

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2013, 03:50:42 PM »
maybe the side effects finaly kicked in ;D

tren non responder,eh?

fake gear, shit diet, dont know how to train, so much factors.

this is what happens when gullibel think you can just do something on gear and the results come by themselves

Bull, he said he went up to like 2 grams a week. He would have felt something at that dose, regardless of diet or training. Insomnia, sweats, etc. not necessarily muscle growth. There are people out there that don't respond to hormones. I think I'm one of them, hence the reason for my bumping of this thread. I've been on testosterone 3g+ a week, absolutely no effect. I have bloods confirming my levels were through the roof. Though this was after the first time I used testosterone. The first time was through my doc TRT. Gave me a 300mg cypionate shot in the buttocks and within a few hours I could feel increased hunger. Next morning woke up with morning wood, something that had been missing for years prior. Next day weighed myself and I was up 5 lbs of water weight. Lasted about a month with the shots he was giving then all the effects faded. I don't even gain an ounce of water weight anymore for some odd reason, even on the 3+grams. I don't use AI's either. I'm beginning a tren ace cycle now and not noticing anything either.

Used proviron as well, no effect. Same with Deca. Dunno what the fuck is wrong with me. My erections and libido suck too.

crazepharmacist

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2013, 04:07:58 PM »
3G+ a week and no effect?! WTF?

Yeah, mate. I used propecia in the past for a year. Thinking that may have something to do with it. Might have deactivated my androgen receptors? HCG is pretty much the only thing that gives me a sense of well being. Used to gain water weight on that too. I actually like the increased water as my muscles fill up, clothes fit tighter, lifts go up and my joints feel swell but now I'm not even gaining water from HCG anymore. Dunno why.