Author Topic: Serostim fingernails  (Read 13616 times)

whitewidow

Re: Serostim fingernails
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2012, 05:47:29 AM »
Everything has a price ...

If the nails are growing at that pace - what about organs inside the body?  ???

How long can GH be run safely at higher dosages 10iu+? 20iu? without side effects?

I don't know! I never have run that much HGH due to the fact I only get a kit a month! I got bloodwork done and it was all perfect!. using human grade at 10IU-20IU would get you huge! hell I just started using 4 IU daily for the last 5 months and I am getting alot of size! I put on 20 pounds just off of HGH! But my BF% went up about 5%. I am at 11-12%. 207LBS. when you guys post phone pictures did your connection cord com with your phone or your computer? I will go ahead and throw up my whole physique before I used HGH and then one in june when I get off cycle. I just need to find a cord that connects into my phone to the computer. The only picture I have are on my phone. You will see I am no way over 12% BF.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 09:30:46 AM »
I don't know! I never have run that much HGH due to the fact I only get a kit a month! I got bloodwork done and it was all perfect!. using human grade at 10IU-20IU would get you huge! hell I just started using 4 IU daily for the last 5 months and I am getting alot of size! I put on 20 pounds just off of HGH! But my BF% went up about 5%. I am at 11-12%. 207LBS. when you guys post phone pictures did your connection cord com with your phone or your computer? I will go ahead and throw up my whole physique before I used HGH and then one in june when I get off cycle. I just need to find a cord that connects into my phone to the computer. The only picture I have are on my phone. You will see I am no way over 12% BF.

what kind of phone do you have?  It all depends, more new phones it is very easy to transfer files to PC, just connect the usb cord to the pc and put the phone in pc mode.  Then the phone should show up as a drive, and you can browse for the photo's.  If you have a old flip phone or other older phone it might be more difficult. 

TEAM Nasser

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 09:46:37 AM »
proper ghona paw right here...

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 09:47:55 AM »
my index finger got my girl pregnant. Look at that piece of meat!

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 09:48:34 AM »
my hands are super swollen on these novos its crazy anywhere from 10-15 iu couldnt make a first this morn in my right hand ha

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 10:55:59 AM »

Wow. How many IUs a day?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 11:14:52 AM »

Looks like your fingers got smashed with a boulder.  Now let me ask.  did your cock grow thicker as well from the GH use (no homo).  Just curious if it does.

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 11:55:43 AM »
this thread is too funny.  I havent been on here much lately, i see alot has changed.  Is white widow really a moderator.  Why do we have a moderator taking pic of his hands. 

I think its hilarious too that someone is so excited they finally started hgh that theyd take a pic of their nails.   And just a heads up white widow.  Nail groth isnt how u tell if the gh is good.  its a sign. but in 2.5 weeks everyones nails would be long..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 12:00:45 PM »
this thread is too funny.  I havent been on here much lately, i see alot has changed.  Is white widow really a moderator.  Why do we have a moderator taking pic of his hands. 

I think its hilarious too that someone is so excited they finally started hgh that theyd take a pic of their nails.   And just a heads up white widow.  Nail groth isnt how u tell if the gh is good.  its a sign. but in 2.5 weeks everyones nails would be long..

but but but but GH15 said this is the key.  He said it so it must be true.  fuck off noob.  Argggggh  how dare you, but but but, baaaaaaaaaaaaaam, GH15 said.......baaaaaaaaaaaa

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 12:42:26 PM »
Looks like your fingers got smashed with a boulder.  Now let me ask.  did your cock grow thicker as well from the GH use (no homo).  Just curious if it does.

LOL, yeah, noticeably thicker. 10-15iu/ED for several months.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2012, 12:49:03 PM »
Damn Readern your hands look like polish sausages.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »
Damn!

Now that is some serious swelling.

I notice that the gloves I wear when riding my motorcycle are much tighter than they were a year ago. My hands are no where near as swollen as RM, but I can tell a considerable difference between pictures I took 18 months ago and today.

One of the strongest bench pressers in the 220 division that i competed against in Bench America back in 03-04 had hands identical to WW, the guy could press 470 RAW and deadlift over 700 pounds. Not trying to stick up for WW, but judging a mans body composition based off a hand picture is a bit ignorant.

My hands are massive, i wear an XXL glove and they have been this way since i was 18. Some of us have different genetics. If i measure from my wirst to the tip of my middle finger it's almost 9". I was one of the only white kids who could palm a full size basketball when i was 16.

8)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2012, 01:15:44 PM »
Damn Readern your hands look like polish sausages.

LOL! It's funny, only my hands swell. My feet and ankles hold no water. I have vascularity in my calves and quads that is borderline nasty. Just my mits and forearms swell up huge. (and my cack).

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2012, 02:36:02 PM »
but but but but GH15 said this is the key.  He said it so it must be true.  fuck off noob.  Argggggh  how dare you, but but but, baaaaaaaaaaaaaam, GH15 said.......baaaaaaaaaaaa

you referring to me or white widow..... lol

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 02:39:29 PM »
Rearden with a bear claw!! haha, that's amazing! lol

CTL is my worst side from gh.  I also notice I have clear and vivid dreams while on growth.

I get edema pretty bad after being depleted pre contest and then the whole lower half of my body becomes water logged for a few weeks. 

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 11:51:54 PM »
what the FUCK at that hand, is that photoshopped? full blown acromegaly right there man, scary stuff. Have your feet/nose/ears/head grown too?

makes me glad that blues are so weak and underdosed that I cant OD on them  :o

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 24, 2012, 12:18:20 AM »
what the FUCK at that hand, is that photoshopped? full blown acromegaly right there man, scary stuff. Have your feet/nose/ears/head grown too?

makes me glad that blues are so weak and underdosed that I cant OD on them  :o

Not shopped. No noticeable acromalegy to face. Noticed skin tags and blemishes grow faster. Nails and hair too.

Oh, and I got the same thing on blues.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 24, 2012, 03:28:19 AM »
how the hell do we find an HIV patient willing to sell stim?  hang out at strip clubs on block?  hang out at gay bars?  i know ww gets from a non-hiv, but i would think that would be the best bet for those of us who dont get stim,,find hiv patient

whitewidow

« Reply #68 on: February 25, 2012, 05:07:54 AM »
HGH really swells my palms! especially after a workout with alot of gripping lifts. Rowing swells them up real badly! and they have a suoer forarm machine that blows them up as well. in the picture my hands are cold! right before bed! But during a workout they get suoer vascular! so do my
forearms. I do get water retention from just a little serostim but the carpel tunnel is horrible! My hand joints hurt like hell when gripping hard. doing a flexed armhang for over a minute really hurts my palms! they really puff up. but the rest of my physique is not puffy, No test face look! just thick!
I do have a old flip phone and I didn't get a usb cord.

My computer didnt come with one either. I can take a picture with my digi. But my before pic is on my cell where I am just a 180. 8-10%BF. I guess I could buy a usb cord this phone is 7 years old just a LG flip phone.

whitewidow

« Reply #69 on: February 25, 2012, 05:14:53 AM »

not excited just showing the diffrence between chinese HGH and USA HGH. aalot of people were taking pictures of their finger nails wich I thought was funny but then I did notice my nails grow like weeds! so I posted a picture of mine up. I still have not seen anybody local or on-line who can come close to the nails I grew in 2.5 weeks. If somebody can grow their nails longer I want to see them-LOL. From the HGH I do notice bad carpel tunnel, especially swollen palms after and during a workout and just overall thicker! seriously put on over 20lbs just off of HGH. when I throw in the juice I should get more shredded since I am using alot of just fast acting androgens. alot of tren and masteron and just a small amount of test prop plus I got halotestin I am going to use. But I am only cycling real quick from around april 1st to end of may. but Iwill continue the HGH all summer.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 25, 2012, 07:21:14 AM »
not excited just showing the diffrence between chinese HGH and USA HGH. aalot of people were taking pictures of their finger nails wich I thought was funny but then I did notice my nails grow like weeds! so I posted a picture of mine up. I still have not seen anybody local or on-line who can come close to the nails I grew in 2.5 weeks. If somebody can grow their nails longer I want to see them-LOL. From the HGH I do notice bad carpel tunnel, especially swollen palms after and during a workout and just overall thicker! seriously put on over 20lbs just off of HGH. when I throw in the juice I should get more shredded since I am using alot of just fast acting androgens. alot of tren and masteron and just a small amount of test prop plus I got halotestin I am going to use. But I am only cycling real quick from around april 1st to end of may. but Iwill continue the HGH all summer.

I'll show my nails in a couple weeks. They were just clipped in that pic. I have severe CTS, same palm swelling and I can even feel my fingernails grow below the cuticle.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: February 25, 2012, 09:06:54 AM »
HGH really swells my palms! especially after a workout with alot of gripping lifts. Rowing swells them up real badly! and they have a suoer forarm machine that blows them up as well. in the picture my hands are cold! right before bed! But during a workout they get suoer vascular! so do my
forearms. I do get water retention from just a little serostim but the carpel tunnel is horrible! My hand joints hurt like hell when gripping hard. doing a flexed armhang for over a minute really hurts my palms! they really puff up. but the rest of my physique is not puffy, No test face look! just thick!
I do have a old flip phone and I didn't get a usb cord.

My computer didnt come with one either. I can take a picture with my digi. But my before pic is on my cell where I am just a 180. 8-10%BF. I guess I could buy a usb cord this phone is 7 years old just a LG flip phone.

It's probably not worth the trouble, I think with those old flip phones you need software they won't automatically show up as drives, I think not sure, but even finding a cord for it may be difficult, I would just forget it, too much hassle to be honest.  You would need a data cord (specifically for that phone) for it, I don't think they made usb cords or mini usb cords for phones that old back then.

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 25, 2012, 09:09:08 AM »

with the carpel tunnel, at night to rest easier you can get a wrist brace that has like a metal thing in it that keeps your hand straight at night and it doesn't hurt much at all then.  Maybe you have this already anyhow though, they are at the pharmacy.

TEAM Nasser

whitewidow

« Reply #73 on: February 25, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
with the carpel tunnel, at night to rest easier you can get a wrist brace that has like a metal thing in it that keeps your hand straight at night and it doesn't hurt much at all then.  Maybe you have this already anyhow though, they are at the pharmacy.

well as far as the cell phone pic I could send it to somebody who has a usb cord and they could post it. as far as the swollen palms and ingeneral joint pain in the hands I usually do ice baths after a workout. I have a big plastic tub and fill it with a .99 cent party bag of ice and soak a forarm at a time in the platic tub then switch arms I usually soak each forarm for about 5-10 minutes. then I take a shower. that seems to help some. then I take a little ibuprofen and my painkillers for my T12 fracture.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2012, 08:16:26 AM »
well as far as the cell phone pic I could send it to somebody who has a usb cord and they could post it. as far as the swollen palms and ingeneral joint pain in the hands I usually do ice baths after a workout. I have a big plastic tub and fill it with a .99 cent party bag of ice and soak a forarm at a time in the platic tub then switch arms I usually soak each forarm for about 5-10 minutes. then I take a shower. that seems to help some. then I take a little ibuprofen and my painkillers for my T12 fracture.

I never heard of that solution for carpel tunnel before, that is pretty cool that you thought that up and it works !  I also forgot you have painkillers to use for it, do painkillers affect the carpel tunnel feeling?

Yeah you could do a picture message to someone with an iphone or one of those android phones and they could easily send it to you in an email or something as a jpeg.

TEAM Nasser