Author Topic: Winstrol  (Read 1726 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
Winstrol
« on: February 14, 2012, 05:35:11 PM »
how bad is winny on the hairline, wat have your results been like ??? ???

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Winstrol
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »
how bad is winny on the hairline, wat have your results been like ??? ???

If your predisposed to male-pattern baldness, any DHT derived steroid can cause you to lose some hair...you were going to lose it anyway, but the DHT based steroid might speed it up.

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 06:42:26 PM »
i have a q wtf is the use of winstrol. i cant think of a situation where i would pick this over tren+mast

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2012, 08:30:00 PM »
i have a q wtf is the use of winstrol. i cant think of a situation where i would pick this over tren+mast

Well, Tren is definitely more powerful than Winny, but the two work very well together in a cutting cycle.

As for Masteron, Winny is a good bit more powerful, significantly more anabolic, very significantly. If I were an athlete, I'd pick Winny over Masteron all day long; in-fact, in that case I wouldn't even consider Masteron.

I think Masteron can be a good steroid, but on getbig.com it has got the be the single most overrated steroid of all time. It has it's place, it can be a nice addition to a cutting cycle...as for a bulking plan, it's a terrible choice IMO.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2012, 09:39:10 PM »
If your predisposed to male-pattern baldness, any DHT derived steroid can cause you to lose some hair...you were going to lose it anyway, but the DHT based steroid might speed it up.
x2

All genetics, look at Cutler, full head of hair- only worry about that shit if your predisposed as Arnold said.. if not, don't worry about it

But then again, it's easy for me to say lol  ;)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2012, 11:05:02 PM »
Well, Tren is definitely more powerful than Winny, but the two work very well together in a cutting cycle.

As for Masteron, Winny is a good bit more powerful, significantly more anabolic, very significantly. If I were an athlete, I'd pick Winny over Masteron all day long; in-fact, in that case I wouldn't even consider Masteron.

I think Masteron can be a good steroid, but on getbig.com it has got the be the single most overrated steroid of all time. It has it's place, it can be a nice addition to a cutting cycle...as for a bulking plan, it's a terrible choice IMO.
you have gh15 to thank for the overhyping of masteron. 

evser

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2012, 12:02:24 AM »
well Iv done a cutting cycle with tren and mast. when i added in winny inj. at 50/day I didnt notice a single difference. Maybe I should try it on its own I just get paranoid with all the joint and cholesterol issues I hear with it

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2012, 01:02:42 AM »
well Iv done a cutting cycle with tren and mast. when i added in winny inj. at 50/day I didnt notice a single difference. Maybe I should try it on its own I just get paranoid with all the joint and cholesterol issues I hear with it

Winny can definitely have a negative impact on your cholesterol, even so, if your cholesterol levels are proper before you start Winny, if you're careful with your diet most guys should stay in the realm of safety. Omega fatty acids definitely help.

Joint pain...this is a fairly overrated concern IMO. It's definitely one of those things that seems to effect a lot of guys differently, and while this is impossible to prove I'd be willing to bet more people DO NOT have joint issues based on all the athletes who actually use Winstrol regularly.

The conditioning effects, to truly benefit from them you need to already be pretty lean. If you run it alone or simply without another steroid that can harden your physique, you should notice some improvement, but they really won't shine through until your at contest ready leanness. If you're dieting and running Tren and are in that 7-9% BF range, sure, I doubt you'd notice much of a difference...you start getting into that 5% range and then you should notice it.

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2012, 07:16:36 AM »
thnks guys... i was thinking about using the winny, but i am predisposed to mpb, maybe t bol or anavar is the way to go