Author Topic: Philsulina who?  (Read 12469 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Re: Philsulina who?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 04:13:19 AM »
i could use some fake muscle
Boundary Breaker

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 09:34:07 AM »
frank has better development especialy when he came back now ,, worked more on the muscle nto only the drugs,, did good combo and matured his muscle ,, he does train ....its not enough to just put in you 30 iu gh and tons of insulina....you need to train and be consistant and realy train the muscle to achieve the foundation ,, and it need to be done before hgh and insulina with steroids....then boom hgh and insulina and mutatition happen

gh15 approved

Ya frank is a good bodybuilder.
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 09:47:52 AM »
i could use some fake muscle

you say that now....unitl you really realize your muscle is fake. And I'm not parroting gh15 here.. but the muscle that insulin gets you is not real. It's fullness dude..... when you take a shot of insulin it attatches itself to insulin receptors on the surface of your muscle cells and forces nutrients deep into the muscle, lots of that is sugar the junk these guys eat...... and causes a swelling effect, like a balloon full of water. It is NOT real muscular hypertrophy that occurs through steroids free weights and protein..... that will make you a strong diesel guy who benches 5 plates a side. Phil knows it too he's a cheater, maybe no to you but to me anyways....cheater!
l

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 09:49:53 AM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 09:53:40 AM »
Great everyday build.  Easily maintainable without a boatload of gear.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 10:27:50 AM »
Great everyday build.  Easily maintainable without a boatload of gear.

U think so? ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 10:30:27 AM »

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2012, 10:33:28 AM »
Wow.  I've never seen anybody so blow up since...well philsulina.

The amount of insulin abuse in this game is disgusting.  And I thought I was using alot..
He looks as smoothe as my wifes ass
post a pic of her ass, let us be the judge... comparing your wifes ass to this dudes body is not flattering for your wife btw

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2012, 10:35:13 AM »
bodybuilders with real muscle doesnt exist anymore today, today its all fake.
my father used to say bodybuilders have only air muscles, now i can agree with him.

your dad was ahead of his time.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 12:29:58 PM »
U think so? ???

lol, Come on Affeman.  You have been here long enough to know better.

greeneyes

• Getbig IV
  • TeaM beautiful éyés FéLLa whén he eatiNg
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2012, 12:31:41 PM »

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2012, 12:34:07 PM »

Come on...he's light years ahead of Dan Hill.  Dan Hill doesnt have the structure, muscle shape / attachments, or the size of this guy. 

It's almost laughable how much better this guy is than Dan Hill.  How can you say they are "ABOUT THE SAME"?????

why do you even bother to argue with lizard-man-having-buddy-in-washington

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2012, 12:54:44 PM »
Wes I know you reading it
so why don't you take a look at this Professional Bodybuilder

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2012, 01:03:18 PM »
To gh15,... like Dan Hill?

ARE YOU FUCKEN HIGH?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2012, 01:15:46 PM »
Wes I know you reading it
so why don't you take a look at this Professional Bodybuilder

What a fucking mess. Seriously dude, if you look like this after 10 years of training, dieting and severe drug abuse, it's time to give it up and look for a different "passion".

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
What a fucking mess. Seriously dude, if you look like this after 10 years of training, dieting and severe drug abuse, it's time to give it up and look for a different "passion".
Yet he's got what many here can only dream for...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2012, 02:29:34 PM »

you are nto an infantil as yo umake yourslelf look like right now i assume,, this is pictures,, pictures are illusions i can make you look like a profesional in a picture from right angle,, how can you even compare 2 pictures of them not side by side and god knows when and how they were taken ,, forget about the touch which is done to any picture ,, profesional picture running now day

you cant do this kind of comparison ,, the 2 bodybuikld are same levels,, atualy dan hill is a pro...so he is better

gh15 approved
fallen angel

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2012, 02:34:06 PM »
you are nto an infantil as yo umake yourslelf look like right now i assume,, this is pictures,, pictures are illusions i can make you look like a profesional in a picture from right angle,, how can you even compare 2 pictures of them not side by side and god knows when and how they were taken ,, forget about the touch which is done to any picture ,, profesional picture running now day

you cant do this kind of comparison ,, the 2 bodybuikld are same levels,, atualy dan hill is a pro...so he is better

gh15 approved
Lots of amatuers are way better then some pros, you know this......
no one in the world will agree with you that Dan is a better bodybuilder then this gut, stop hating

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »
nono,, not better,, same level ,, yes dan hill look like balonie,, but this one wil never get anywhere either,, lets put it this way lol you are not looking in a new denise wolfe here

neither fellas wil get anywhere in top bodybuid in the profesional level

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »

gh15 approved

gh, come on now, this buddy wipes the floor with dan hill.  It's not even close

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2012, 02:43:07 PM »
read what i said again ,, about same level ,, the one who make the money is dan hill,, dan hill look lik ebalonie! i said it before,, but this fella wil not match to anything on the pro ciruit either,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2012, 02:44:51 PM »
read what i said again ,, about same level ,, the one who make the money is dan hill,, dan hill look lik ebalonie! i said it before,, but this fella wil not match to anything on the pro ciruit either,,

gh15 approved

Ya agree with ya he wont do much as a pro and they might be around the same levels as pros, but I think everyone can agree he is the superior bb.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2012, 02:47:48 PM »
about same level,, dan hill suffer from no arm problem ,, and he is very young,, look old but very young,, still eventhough with all that...he managed to be profesional god knows how but he make money OH THIS MOTHER FUCKER MAKE GOOD MONEY from bodybuild! now this! is a talent

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
.. so what happens when they go off the various drugs, they just piss out all their muscle?  Or they just don't go off?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2012, 03:00:26 PM »
in dan hill not as much as the other fellas,, the othr fdella will lose all size,, he is a direct result of mega hgh and insulina in good dose,, he is built on them and mainly on them ,, so he wil be nothing within 60-90 days off everything,, dan hill will maintain physiqe for quite sometime ,, get smaller but wil maintain it longer since he is less hgh and insulina ,, as simple as that

remember the russian from back in mid 2000s....remember how fast he disapeared? same thing right here,, i forgot his name,, i have so many names to remember,, btu he was ifbb profesional that burnt out faster than a match ,, now he went to mma and then quit it all,, this is about same story here,,lots of abuse of hgh and insulina,, he pulls it well ,, he look good ,, but its all ilusion

gh15 approved
fallen angel