Author Topic: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...  (Read 16531 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Why 70% of Black Women are Single...
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2012, 08:25:10 PM »
Excellent thread and excellent video Parker. I'm not changing for any bitch. It's not like I'm losing out on anything I can't rent for an hour if I wanted and that's any race.

Good Day gentlemen.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2012, 08:27:58 PM »
Excellent thread and excellent video Parker. I'm not changing for any bitch. It's not like I'm losing out on anything I can't rent for an hour if I wanted and that's any race.

Good Day gentlemen.
how da new job wurkin out wigglet?
follow the arrows

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2012, 08:29:17 PM »

Good Day gentlemen.
Chasing white women like a dog chasing a car. Oh, and by the way, being a john is nothing to boast about. Most hang their head in shame.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2012, 08:32:19 PM »
how da new job wurkin out wigglet?

Great. I have no complaints and am well liked, although I will admit I'm the only black male on the corperate side so I'm carrying the torch and hold myself to a higher standard. It sucks but oh well. Other than that, life is good and I'll be moving back to Germany soon to be with the woman I love and should have been with instead of getting back together with who is now my ex. So I'm very happy and at peace....finally.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
Your antiquated race views are boring and cliche.
Sadly you are just a cliche...
It's got a lot to do with a female finally appreciating them. They didn't slang drugs or was flashy..they stayed strong, got educated and did it the hard way. When you go down that road you very rarely meet black women that will meet you half way...they still looking for mr flash and cash to take care of they ass...then boom years later that black guy is doing well and was supposed to "wait for them" "got him a white girl" yadda yadda....no that man finally got somebody that appreciate him that's all.

I hold no punches around the sistas. I get in they ass when they knock the bruhs. Damn that.

quite true, I know many women who are like that...i worked with a few...and they still aren't happy...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2012, 08:33:58 PM »
Chasing white women like a dog chasing a car. Oh, and by the way, being a john is nothing to boast about. Most hang their head in shame.

I bang all races of broads and there's no shame in getting whores except in America which is now a fucking joke anyway.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 08:34:17 PM »
Great. I have no complaints and am well liked, although I will admit I'm the only black male on the corperate side so I'm carrying the torch and hold myself to a higher standard. It sucks but oh well. Other than that, life is good and I'll be moving back to Germany soon to be with the woman I love and should have been with instead of getting back together with who is now my ex. So I'm very happy and at peace....finally.
:o

some breaking news there, good luck!
follow the arrows

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 08:34:31 PM »
That's great. Spread that hpv and whatever else you pick up in the whore houses.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 08:36:39 PM »
That's great. Spread that hpv and whatever else you pick up in the whore houses.

I'm STD free stud. Sorry to disappoint.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2012, 08:38:03 PM »
Sadly you are just a cliche...quite true, I know many women who are like that...i worked with a few...and they still aren't happy...
Uhm...no. That's what I just said about you. Now you parrot my words without a clue as to what you are saying.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2012, 08:41:43 PM »
I'm STD free stud. Sorry to disappoint.
You should learn more about hpv. You'll probably die of throat cancer. I know, I know. Only in America is it frowned upon to solicit prostitutes. A big time world traveler like you knows better.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2012, 08:45:00 PM »
Uhm...no. That's what I just said about you. Now you parrot my words without a clue as to what you are saying.
Now the gimmick has nothing to say, typical, boring, same old, same old...now that is antiquated...and of course has become your M. O.
A bunch of nonsensical jibber-jabber, wrapped up in a less than stellar wrapper.
You were terrible as ShipShekki (or whoever) and worse now.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2012, 08:48:04 PM »
You should learn more about hpv. You'll probably die of throat cancer. I know, I know. Only in America is it frowned upon to solicit prostitutes. A big time world traveler like you knows better.

Um, you know I've been to/ lived in more countries than you know, so yes, I know better. And before I reach my final destination in Deutschland whores will be nothing more than a fun story. I'm in love my friend, and your negativity can do nothing to ruin it. I only hope you find the happiness I have without going through the misery I did.  Good day sir.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »
Now the gimmick has nothing to say, typical, boring, same old, same old...now that is antiquated...and of course has become your M. O.
A bunch of nonsensical jibber-jabber, wrapped up in a less than stellar wrapper.
You were terrible as ShipShekki (or whoever) and worse now.
You picked up a few new (to you) words from me, now you're throwing them around like you have a vocabulary.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 08:53:36 PM »
You picked up a few new (to you) words from me, now you're throwing them around like you have a vocabulary.
How about you go to college, and you too can be quite the wordsmith,
and by the way, actually lift weight as well...

Anyway, do you have anything to contribute to this thread other than your cooked chitlings smelling posts?

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 08:54:17 PM »
Um, you know I've been to/ lived in more countries than you know, so yes, I know better. And before I reach my final destination in Deutschland whores will be nothing more than a fun story. I'm in love my friend, and your negativity can do nothing to ruin it. I only hope you find the happiness I have without going through the misery I did.  Good day sir.
Enlisted in a military and serving a country that has opressed the black man for 400 years. Now running off and worshipping europe, the very land of caves from whence your oppressors emerged from. The white devil's woman can bring no good end to a black man.

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2012, 08:58:01 PM »
How about you go to college, and you too can be quite the wordsmith,
and by the way, actually lift weight as well...

Anyway, do you have anything to contribute to this thread other than your cooked chitlings smelling posts?
Actually I went to a University, and if you will recall, you appropriated the words "cliche" and "antiquated" from my post. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2012, 09:01:53 PM »
Enlisted in a military and serving a country that has opressed the black man for 400 years. Now running off and worshipping europe, the very land of caves from whence your oppressors emerged from. The white devil's woman can bring no good end to a black man.

Anything else Mr. Farrakahn?  And BTW, she's half black and half German... :-*

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2012, 09:03:25 PM »
Anything else Mr. Farrakahn?  And BTW, she's half black and half German... :-*
It's the german half that I'm worried about.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2012, 09:05:51 PM »
It's the german half that I'm worried about.

Don't worry about me Bro Nameth, keep churning out funny stories and everything will be alright.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:30 PM »
you and that fag JNN can have all the african women you want, and twisted african american women.  it's not like they like us watered down negros as wiggs says.

just keeping it cuban.

oh yess...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2012, 09:09:26 PM »
Actually I went to a University, and if you will recall, you appropriated the words "cliche" and "antiquated" from my post. 
Sure you did...

And yes I did, and there was a reason for it, look the word up...
Not too smart, Mr. Third Worlder, non-lifter, liar and filt.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2012, 09:10:33 PM »
Trust me it's everywhere.

White men go for asian girls.
Black men go for white girls.
Asian men go for asian boys.
Smart men run from black chicks.

lmao

Your Average GymRat

« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2012, 09:16:32 PM »
Sure you did...

And yes I did, and there was a reason for it, look the word up...
Not too smart, Mr. Third Worlder, non-lifter, liar and filt.
The fact that my having attended University is so unbelievable to you illustrates the world you come from; a world where higher learning is a fantasy. A world where owning a new car is a pipe dream. A world where fugly white women are goddesses.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2012, 09:27:21 PM »
The fact that my having attended University is so unbelievable to you illustrates the world you come from; a world where higher learning is a fantasy. A world where owning a new car is a pipe dream. A world where fugly white women are goddesses.
Ignoramus, I come not from that world of which you speak.
You are a gimmick and a troll, always have and always will be.

So, what are you doing in this thread if you don't want to talk about the topic? To derail it, and have the focus on yourself. Because you desire the attention that you so lack? A mediocre poster, a mere hack, and a wannabe, who nobody really pays attention to....You wish you belonged, you wish you were an average gymrat. But your some Indian/Paki guy who paraded around as a white guy, yet you criticize Wiggs and constantly mention white women, when it is you who wish you were a white man.
You are a liar, and everybody sees through you.