Author Topic: GH15, Please take a look at this post by Dana Lynn Bailey and let us know.  (Read 29181 times)

Max B

• Getbig IV
Re: GH15, Please take a look at this post by Dana Lynn Bailey and let us know.
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2012, 12:00:35 PM »
haha i love these pics with injection spots covering someone's stomach while they pretend to be "natural".

Wtf is an injection spot? She doesnt shoot anything in her abs anyway... Wtf?

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2012, 12:05:10 PM »
she has a fantastic body one of the best ive seen on a girl ;D

cute as well :P

Hi Dana...er...wait.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2012, 12:06:07 PM »

:D

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2012, 12:08:12 PM »

:D

cupped delts with striations and veins proof shes natty.
Boundary Breaker

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2012, 12:09:11 PM »
That pic has hgh written all over it....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2012, 03:07:22 PM »
the vein and where it pases wether on girl or boy ,, this vein in the shoulder to the chest....with the hands that look like little sausages but in a good way since the water is there but minimized due to the tiume on the gh

all point to primobolana and hgh combo,, the primoblana make the water balanced out nicely ,, the time on hgh make the physiqe more stable and solid by the day ...this is the trick

fellas do eactly same thing only we add trenbolona ace and more testosterona not crazy doses but add more testosterona and most importantly WE ADD ANADROLA to fill up when flat ...so we look incredible

gh15 approved
fallen angel

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2012, 07:44:41 PM »
the vein and where it pases wether on girl or boy ,, this vein in the shoulder to the chest....with the hands that look like little sausages but in a good way since the water is there but minimized due to the tiume on the gh

all point to primobolana and hgh combo,, the primoblana make the water balanced out nicely ,, the time on hgh make the physiqe more stable and solid by the day ...this is the trick

fellas do eactly same thing only we add trenbolona ace and more testosterona not crazy doses but add more testosterona and most importantly WE ADD ANADROLA to fill up when flat ...so we look incredible

gh15 approved

That is some expensive stack to be consuming considering the fact she says she is natural, in almost every video and post of hers. ??? She epitomizes everything that's wrong with this industry and it's liars and frauds.

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: February 19, 2012, 12:07:10 AM »
who is a biggest douchebag Dana or her husband?

the husband...

so meny homos on here im   :o

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #108 on: February 19, 2012, 02:55:52 AM »
women who take male hormones = mental /=
X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #109 on: February 19, 2012, 09:29:29 AM »
Give them credit, people are talking about them. In this industry, which is driven by ego, that's what they want. Granted, they are both lying scumbags, but you know who they are. On a side note, I would whip the husbands ass, hope he's reading this.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: February 19, 2012, 09:58:47 AM »
Give them credit, people are talking about them. In this industry, which is driven by ego, that's what they want. Granted, they are both lying scumbags, but you know who they are. On a side note, I would whip the husbands ass, hope he's reading this.

Yup, she has a huge fb following, for something that looks like a 17 year old boy on Winstrol with Zyzz's haircut.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #111 on: February 19, 2012, 10:03:56 AM »
Yup, she has a huge fb following, for something that looks like a 17 year old boy on Winstrol with Zyzz's haircut.

Zyzz is a saint compared to these two. He actually tried to inspire people and show them that a skinny nerdy looking kid could turn into an aesthetic pussy pulling physique. There are videos on youtube of him going into a pharmacy in Thailand and jokingly asking about dbol and winny. It was in one of the tribute videos. I am sure people have seen it. Anyhow, zyzz didn't go around bullshitting his followers 24/7 like this pig does. Zyzz brother was busted with roids. The point was his entire life mission wasn't to lie.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #112 on: February 19, 2012, 10:39:16 AM »
Zyzz is a saint compared to these two. He actually tried to inspire people and show them that a skinny nerdy looking kid could turn into an aesthetic pussy pulling physique. There are videos on youtube of him going into a pharmacy in Thailand and jokingly asking about dbol and winny. It was in one of the tribute videos. I am sure people have seen it. Anyhow, zyzz didn't go around bullshitting his followers 24/7 like this pig does. Zyzz brother was busted with roids. The point was his entire life mission wasn't to lie.

haha it was a 7/11 actually.

i agree though, zyzz was a cool guy.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: February 19, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
haha it was a 7/11 actually.

i agree though, zyzz was a cool guy.

My bad, I watched the video awhile ago and I mixed up my thoughts. Your prob right.

dustin

« Reply #114 on: February 19, 2012, 01:30:18 PM »

He was a very honest fella. He knew damn well that you can't have a head turning physique without juicing and let people know. Never played the natty bullshit card.

People like DLB are liar filts.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: February 19, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »
He was a very honest fella. He knew damn well that you can't have a head turning physique without juicing and let people know. Never played the natty bullshit card.

People like DLB are liar filts.

The laws in Australia are strict. Its not like Zyzz ran around anouncing he was on roids. That's not needed. The ones who intentionally mislead by playing the natty card day and night, are sicknesses.