Author Topic: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win  (Read 107140 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Zyzz vs Frank Zane - Who would win
« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2012, 04:27:09 PM »
Many fitness models have surpassed this  ::)
Bullshit. Show me a comparison pic.  Zane would win everytime.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2012, 04:29:13 PM »
Fuck me you're dense  ::) Frank competed with guys who routinely outweighed him and still managed to make an impact , it has nothing to do with weight

again moron find me a single photo of ANYONE today who can match this it should be easy seeing according to you he's been surpassed , I wont be waiting either because if you could have you would have

There is another human who has competed before or after Zane who can manage this not a one

I'm the moron? Says the fat middle aged weirdo who has made 40000 posts talking about Dorian Yates.....

It has everything to do with weight. The reason why you don't see pro bodybuilders or top Amateurs focusing on aesthetics is becasue you won't place. What gets rewarded is mass and conditioning.

Zane was a great bodybuilder who was very well balanced. His structure and lines are overrated, end of story...
Trans Milkshake.

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2012, 04:33:50 PM »
Make love not war

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2012, 04:34:14 PM »

I'm the moron? Says the fat middle aged weirdo who has made 40000 posts talking about Dorian Yates.....

It has everything to do with weight. The reason why you don't see pro bodybuilders or top Amateurs focusing on aesthetics is becasue you won't place. What gets rewarded is mass and conditioning.

Zane was a great bodybuilder who was very well balanced. His structure and lines are overrated, end of story...
Post pics of a "fitness model" that beats him then.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2012, 04:35:39 PM »

Awww you mad bro because you can't produce a single fucking picture of ANYONE who can match nevermind surpass that shot? you're looking very stupid right now and attacking me doesn't change that

Zane was a great bodybuilder who was very well balanced AND had a superior structure AND lines and he used his strengths to beat much heavier opponents in his day

Now again you're a moron because you make moronic statements like fitness models have surpassed Frank , find me one that comes close to this and I wont be waiting because you fucking can't moron.  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2012, 04:36:53 PM »

Exactly , he can't and he knows it , he committed to a very dumb statement he can't back up and now is looking to divert his stupidity by ad homein attacks

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2012, 04:37:47 PM »

1970`s and 1980`s vs. today ,yes mass rules, but everyone looks basically the same..............bloofy,and with a huge gut for the most part.

Bodybuilding used to be about building your body in a balanced manner,today it`s just up the dosage,train like an idiot,and do a veritable ton of drugs.

It`s not about what you weigh,it`s how you look.........at least that`s how it used to be, and how it should still be, but unfortunately never will be again.

I`m out of this stupid thread!  ;D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2012, 04:38:22 PM »
Looking great as always Haz..
By the way..for the newbies on here..not only is Hazbin a True bodybuilder in every sense of the word..but he's also a great guy. He goes out of his way for people ..is always honest and a straight shooter..plus when it comes to driving cars like Vettes..Vipers..you name it..plus living in beautiful homes..this guy does all of that. But he's too decent and modest to talk about it.
hazbin = awesome all around dude.
Hope I didn't embarrass you. Just giving you your props.

wow! thanx,  you from Calgary?

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2012, 04:41:25 PM »
1970`s and 1980`s vs. today ,yes mass rules, but everyone looks basically the same..............bloofy,and with a huge gut for the most part.

Bodybuilding used to be about building your body in a balanced manner,today it`s just up the dosage,train like an idiot,and do a veritable ton of drugs.

It`s not about what you weigh,it`s how you look.........at least that`s how it used to be, and how it should still be, but unfortunately never will be again.

I`m out of this stupid thread!  ;D

x1000

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2012, 04:42:27 PM »

Beats him at what?

He is a pro bodybuilder who dedicated two decades of his life to balancing his physique out.

I said i don't think his aesthetics are that great. Not that he wasn't a great bodybuilder or didn't look good.

His pics as a young man are not impressive, i already posted a few.

Ok names for fatty schmoe even though i already did this....

Nubret, Labrada, Paris, Rory, Clairmonte, Benfatto.

Trans Milkshake.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2012, 04:45:01 PM »

Beats him at what?

He is a pro bodybuilder who dedicated two decades of his life to balancing his physique out.

I said i don't think his aesthetics are that great. Not that he wasn't a great bodybuilder or didn't look good.

No , no moron you claimed many fitness models have surpassed Zane , prove it or keeping looking like a moron

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2012, 04:46:34 PM »

Beats him at what?

Tons of pros and top amateurs early pics look nothing like they eventually ended up looking in later years.

This sport takes a long time and lots of food,gear,training and once again,time put in consistantly.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »

END OF THREAD!  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2012, 04:47:57 PM »

Beats him at what?

The best fitness model out now is probably that Greg Plitt Guy.  He doesn't come close to Zane.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2012, 04:49:30 PM »
No , no moron you claimed many fitness models have surpassed Zane , prove it or keeping looking like a moron

Thats subjective. I would take someone with a comparative build to my own over Zane, i don't like his lines. Simple as.

If you do then great. The same way you think Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder ever and a shitload of people disagree.
Trans Milkshake.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »

Thats subjective. I would take someone with a comparative build to my own over Zane, i don't like his lines. Simple as.

If you do then great. The same way you think Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder ever and a shitload of people disagree.
Dorian vs. Ronnie is subjective.  Zane vs. any fitness model ever, is not.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2012, 04:53:55 PM »

I said pro's, ams and some fitness models. Sctructurally, not in terms of completeness.

Fuck you dickheads were comparing a 40 year old Zane to a 21 year old kid, fair?

20 odd years advantage in training anabolics and muscle maturity.
Trans Milkshake.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2012, 04:56:55 PM »

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2012, 04:57:16 PM »

So subjective you can't find a single one  ::) I don't care if you don't like his lines you're an idiot who committed to a really dumb statement and is now looking for a way out of it

I NEVER EVER once claimed Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder ever , wrong again moron , I said at his best he would beat Ronnie and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Dorian , stop bringing him into it

What made Frank so special was his structure , lines and aesthetics as well as his proportions and all were second to none which is exactly why we have never seen anyone who can match his physique

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2012, 04:58:20 PM »

Sorry Che, not as ripped as Zane  homey.  Looks good though.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2012, 05:00:06 PM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2012, 05:02:57 PM »
So subjective you can't find a single one  ::) I don't care if you don't like his lines you're an idiot who committed to a really dumb statement and is now looking for a way out of it

I NEVER EVER once claimed Dorian is the greatest bodybuilder ever , wrong again moron , I said at his best he would beat Ronnie and this has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with Dorian , stop bringing him into it

What made Frank so special was his structure , lines and aesthetics as well as his proportions and all were second to none which is exactly why we have never seen anyone who can match his physique

I can't take your opinion on anything seriously. Fat schmoe who dedicated 40000 posts to Dorian Yates. Why would your opinion have any validity?

Tons of guys surpassed Zane. Great bodybuilder regardless, who represented bodybuilding ideals unlike someone we know.

Trans Milkshake.

PJim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2012, 05:05:55 PM »
Mentzer had an awesome vacuum as well

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2012, 05:07:37 PM »
too bad he looks liek a girl with his arms behind his head

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2012, 05:08:11 PM »

I can't take your opinion on anything seriously. Fat schmoe who dedicated 40000 posts to Dorian Yates. Why would your opinion have any validity?

Tons of guys surpassed Zane. Great bodybuilder regardless, who represented bodybuilding ideals unlike someone we know.

Are other bodybuilders arguably better than Zane? Sure. But you said "fitness models".  What now?