Author Topic: The 3 Major Religions & Belief in God  (Read 2931 times)

NeilGM

• Getbig III
The 3 Major Religions & Belief in God
« on: February 23, 2012, 01:54:02 PM »
To clear up here because I have been reading some shit being said about Christianity, Judaism and Islam and quite frankly allot of these people who come out with this do not have a clue about what they talk about! Even some of the so called religious ones!!

All these religions are the same concept.. One God... that God is the same God in all the religions but each storey was for a different place and a different generation. Before these there where several generations its just these are relevant to our times. In a very basic summary:

First came the Hebrew Bible and other scripture.. This all come from God talking to Moses and teaching him the commandments and how people should live their lives. He appeared to Moses and communicated through several prophets (someone who talks to God). The Christians have this in their Bible it is just it varies in approach (Old Testament). The Jew claim their scriptures are pure and edited. This is all from around 1500BC. follow the teachings of God to Moses and the other prophets of this Generation. Some of the stories from early on where when there was before religions, but just a belief in God and how it was lost over the ages, the planet was cleansed of these people (the Ark) and how religion then grew.

Around 1500 years later comes Jesus.. He was a Jew, like many many many people of that time who where Jews (no Christianity and no Islam then) but taught the people how many of the Jews claimed to be holy but where corrupt and of evil nature and that it is not just following the rituals that made you of good character and holy, but what was in your heart and how you delt with situations. Jesus took many people who where not a Jew as not anyone could be a Jew and made religion easy for them, reinforced the basic commandments and explained the scriptures that where difficult to understand. Jesus is proclaimed to be the Son of God through the wording if you take it at face value. The teachings of Jesus where recorded by his many followers and put together through discussion and choice and also edited over the years. There was soo much scripture about Jesus that they could not record it on one book. What he basically did was take allot of people and showed them a path to God that was not overwhelming or taxing for them and taught them good basic values towards one another. If you are a Christian, you should believe in the teachings of Moses etc so you believe in what the Jews do, just you have different versions of it.

600 years or so after that came Mohammed. Mohammed was a Prophet who Gabrielle the Arch Angel spoke to and taught the Qur'an off by heart. He then passed this onto his disciples and followers to learn by hearth and the Qur'an became published shortly after and spread over the world.
The Qur'an points out some misunderstanding mistakes in the Bible such as Jesus was not Gods Son but a prophet from God and also updates the laws/rules and makes them more relivent for that time and that place. The Qur'an reminds the readers of the time is near to the last day and is a warning book in not to taking God likely and guide book in how to go about many day to day problems/encounters. Muslims should believe in Jesus, in Moses and in all the teachings previous to the Qur'an just that any updated in the Qur'an over rule the previous as they are more modern.

These all teach the same things, there is no violence, hatred, evil or anything bad to one another, it teaches you to be loving, forgiving, show patience and better your self. It does not say to attack anyone of different religion if they believe in God. If you believe in God it does not matter what your religion is, you don't even need to have one, however you should follow the moral rules and understandings of what you already understand.

Do you really think you would be punished in an after life for something you did not understand or misunderstood? This is not Gods way and it is not in ANY of his scriptures. The only people who will be left in the cold by God are the ones who left him in the cold in this life. That is the main teaching in all of them. The rest is how to be a better person. Being more humble, patient, outgoing, forgiving, understanding, holy is not bad, in-fact all these books teach is good! No bad, but only good. It's just being good is very difficult to do, you think of how may bad things morally you do in a day!

As for the Muslims, Christians or Jews that call them selves that but are hateful, evil, do bad things to other people, these are nothing but fakes. Anyone can stand there, preach a few words from the Bible etc, wear a cross around their neck and say they are Christian etc, but how many of those people can live by the ways of the book and keep most of them? HARDLY ANY! How many have actually even read the whole book that they claim to follow? HARDLY ANY! How many are actually worse in character than many of the non religious people? MANY!

Not many people in the world are worthy of being called a Jew, Muslim or Christian because they do not practice the ways of the religion they claim to be. How many people on this board claim Christian but are hateful and call other people on this board, try to put them down and trip them up? Plenty. You are not Christians, Jews or Muslims. If you was you would know much better than to behave like that.

Being a Christian, Jew or Muslim is completely different than saying you are one.. TRUE Christians, Jews or Muslims, would not hurt a soul and go out their way to help somebody else including a brother/sister from another religion. They believe in God and anyone else who believes in God is a brother no matter what religion they follow. There is one God only, he is the creator of everything and everyone, he knows everything, all supreme, all knowing, this is what you believe  when you believe in God. I am not worthy to call myself any of the above, I take steriods, I have evil thoughts, I am selfish, I have commited more evils than I can remember, I am not worthy of no paradise/heaven, I am just hopeful God forgives me and  the few good things I have done or said shine above the rest. Do not call another man or despise him for his race, skin colour, religion or any other reason and say you are religious. Despise a man for his evil actions, nothing else. Just because 1 so called Muslim, Christian or Jew kills a load of other people bares not right for anyone to judge that religion. You know nothing about it until you have read it and understood it.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
Re: The 3 Major Religions & Belief in God
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »
Jews, Christians and muslims are Filt.

All those fucking evil religions should fuck off back to desert land whence they came.
Trans Milkshake.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 02:05:37 PM »
Yeah sure pure Evil. .look at all the goodness in the words you write! They should follow your example and the world would be a happy wonderfull place I am sure..

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:07:19 PM »
Yeah sure pure Evil. .look at all the goodness in the words you write! They should follow your example and the world would be a happy wonderfull place I am sure..

You are correct in that assertion. Now kindly fuck off back to israel you ignorant fucking simpleton.
Trans Milkshake.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 02:09:41 PM »
3 religions = 3 major disasters that will destroy humanity.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 02:19:35 PM »

You are correct in that assertion. Now kindly fuck off back to israel you ignorant fucking simpleton.

Never been to Israel sweetheart. Im white and I like in the UK. The person who is ignorant is you I am affraid

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 02:20:01 PM »
Great post man, if more people shared your views and tolerance there wouldn't be so much violence and hate in the world.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 02:21:23 PM »
Never been to Israel sweetheart. Im white and I like in the UK. The person who is ignorant is you I am affraid!

Yes, yes you are. Hence your "beliefs".
Trans Milkshake.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 02:21:59 PM »
3 religions = 3 major disasters that will destroy humanity.

Oh there is plenty of fighting going on over this and always has been. These people are not religious though. How can a man say he follows one of these and then spill the blood of another mans? These men who wage wars and cause pain and suffering are not holy by any means, despite what they claim to be

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 02:22:49 PM »

Yes, yes you are. Hence your "beliefs".

Go on then explain how I am

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »
Great post man, if more people shared your views and tolerance there wouldn't be so much violence and hate in the world.

Thanks, it is a shame that tolerance is not high on the agenda of the world, but I guess thats just how it has to be

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 02:25:37 PM »
Oh there is plenty of fighting going on over this and always has been. These people are not religious though. How can a man say he follows one of these and then spill the blood of another mans? These men who wage wars and cause pain and suffering are not holy by any means, despite what they claim to be

Wrong...It's all in the teachings, there is no deviation there...

You sound young and write young, are you still in school?
Trans Milkshake.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 02:26:22 PM »
Thanks, it is a shame that tolerance is not high on the agenda of the world, but I guess thats just how it has to be

Yup, even on a non-religious bodybuilding board used by a few tens or hundred there's so much hate, intolerance, and religion-bashing how can one expect anything less when considering billions of people "in real life"

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 02:34:41 PM »

Wrong...It's all in the teachings, there is no deviation there...

You sound young and write young, are you still in school?

No far from it.. Ah so you get taught by other people about religion through place of prayer, school, TV, parents etc, but you fail to read the book of your choses religion and you say you are of that faith?
You are not of a religion until you understand it and follow it, you can't do any of these until you have read the core book that supports it. My point exaclt is how many people claim to be Christian, Jewish or Muslim but are not, becasue their actions and words say otherwise.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 02:40:14 PM »
How about the athiests quit pushing their beliefs on us? I see countless athiests on here CONSTANTLY making threads on here trying to bait Christians into their feeble arguments. A seriously insecure group.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 02:44:31 PM »
How about the athiests quit pushing their beliefs on us? I see countless athiests on here CONSTANTLY making threads on here trying to bait Christians into their feeble arguments. A seriously insecure group.
most
It is one thing not to believe, but to call a man for his beliefs is wrong. Most of these people are insecure with their own lives because they are not happy with it and direct hate towards others because of it. Sad really

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 02:45:28 PM »

lol, an intolerant complaining of others' intolerance:

Radical Muslims = want to kill anyone that isn't them

Radical Christianity = Wants to help and give to people around the world.