Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36227 times)

StackedDec

• Getbig II
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2012, 08:22:17 PM »
This thread is making me really want to cook my own tren. Last time I tried I swear I couldn't walk for 5 days without a limp. I personally love sm (not superman.. Although that's good too). That tren is a real creation, borderline genius. I say this because I have shot some weird and harsh tren in my time. I have shot the original amazing BD tren in high school.
And sm tren is the best period. IMHO of course... Everyone is very particular about tren specifically and for good reason. It is a harsh drug and when done wrong (and we have All been there) it is a nightmare of a cycle

I made my own, and far from a nightmare, it's like I'm living a dream.

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2012, 11:51:48 AM »
I made my own, and far from a nightmare, it's like I'm living a dream.

Hell yea...you just stand there in front of 40mls of golden juice that you just made and say "f..k yea baby"

I did that!!!

War

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #127 on: February 27, 2012, 12:01:40 PM »
This thread is making me really want to cook my own tren. Last time I tried I swear I couldn't walk for 5 days without a limp. I personally love sm (not superman.. Although that's good too). That tren is a real creation, borderline genius. I say this because I have shot some weird and harsh tren in my time. I have shot the original amazing BD tren in high school.
And sm tren is the best period. IMHO of course... Everyone is very particular about tren specifically and for good reason. It is a harsh drug and when done wrong (and we have All been there) it is a nightmare of a cycle

hmm, how did you make the tren before and at what concentration? i think i sent you a link to a calculator that determines the quantities of solvents, oil and even powder if you are going that way. all you have to do is input the final desired concentration and it does all the work for you, then it's just the painful process of filtering it all, that takes me hours.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #128 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:57 PM »
hmm, how did you make the tren before and at what concentration? i think i sent you a link to a calculator that determines the quantities of solvents, oil and even powder if you are going that way. all you have to do is input the final desired concentration and it does all the work for you, then it's just the painful process of filtering it all, that takes me hours.

You mind sharing that?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2012, 12:11:55 PM »
please keep me updated i'm real curious how it goes. tell me how it feels with regard to the tren cough/chest tightening
i will for sure. itll probably be two weeks before i get the stuff and get it brewed.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #131 on: February 28, 2012, 08:17:04 PM »
actually in this first process ill probably just use canola oil and do it the regular way of just dissolving the pellets down into ba/bb (1%/20%) then adding in oil and letting the gunk settle to the bottom and drawing off the liquid from the top.

the next time i make some, in about 2 months, ill use EO and try making it by filtering before adding oil, as well as doing the crystal method. see which one is better.

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2012, 05:18:38 PM »
Hell yea...you just stand there in front of 40mls of golden juice that you just made and say "f..k yea baby"

I did that!!!

War

I am getting emotional thinking about how I am down to like 10mls lol.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2012, 08:27:18 PM »
So I'm gonna go for it and make my own tren. It'll be my first time making or running it. I'll follow basskiller's method. Is there anything else I should know/watch out for? And if money is no issue, what can I do to make sure it's the highest quality?

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2012, 10:02:43 PM »

yes you did. i have a couple problems with making my tren in that i have a pregnant girlfriend living with me and that will not fly, and really that is what it boils down to. she would not be happy with me cooking tren in the kitchen.

i wouldn't have given a fuck two months ago, trust me. but once we found out she was pregnant and she decided she was keeping it, my priorities changed drastically.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #135 on: February 29, 2012, 10:14:04 PM »
So I'm gonna go for it and make my own tren. It'll be my first time making or running it. I'll follow basskiller's method. Is there anything else I should know/watch out for? And if money is no issue, what can I do to make sure it's the highest quality?
if money wasnt an issue for me i would buy 10-20 boxes (20grams each box) to load up lol then i would perfect the crystal tren method , shouldnt take more than 2-3 times to get it down pat, using only 2g each time to not waste as little as posisble learning how to get a near 100% extraction.  once i had all the tren in crystal form i would weigh it out to determine its exact amount and then suspend it in pure Ethyl oleate at 150-200mg per cc using 20% BB and 1% Ba....   bottling it all up in 30 cc vials..     

StackedDec

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »
if money wasnt an issue for me i would buy 10-20 boxes (20grams each box) to load up lol then i would perfect the crystal tren method , shouldnt take more than 2-3 times to get it down pat, using only 2g each time to not waste as little as posisble learning how to get a near 100% extraction.  once i had all the tren in crystal form i would weigh it out to determine its exact amount and then suspend it in pure Ethyl oleate at 150-200mg per cc using 20% BB and 1% Ba....   bottling it all up in 30 cc vials..     

mood just changed from emotional to aroused

lol jk

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2012, 07:10:26 PM »
I got mine from a place in Florida not sure if iam allowed to say the name. Iam in Canada, ordered it on a thursday and received it the next tuesday great service.

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2012, 07:19:20 PM »
yeah. My place was from Nebraska. But I'm not sure if we can post the links..

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2012, 07:27:14 PM »
yeah. My place was from Nebraska. But I'm not sure if we can post the links..

Ya I wouldn't do that.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2012, 10:23:07 PM »
lets not do that

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2012, 07:37:15 AM »
Probably best to not post them out in the open.

Keep it to PM's.

8)

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2012, 04:25:05 PM »

Take your time in the pellet separation process.  Most put the crushed pellets in the BA/BB solution and stir for all solids to dissolve waiting at the end for the milky mass to fall to the bottom seperating out from the clear solution. To have higher quality or the most tren in solution, heat water to low boiling and place the vial you are using in water and stir during dissolution process. Do not get to hot or boil of BA/BB solution. Now, after this is done and you have gone through one separation process, do this one more time and let to separate one last final time. This will be rocking Tren when complete.

War

Warhorse

• Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2012, 04:28:39 PM »
yes you did. i have a couple problems with making my tren in that i have a pregnant girlfriend living with me and that will not fly, and really that is what it boils down to. she would not be happy with me cooking tren in the kitchen. 

Geez Smoofcat...it's not like you are making crystal meth or anything.   ;D

But I hear ya.

War

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2012, 04:59:12 PM »
Geez Smoofcat...it's not like you are making crystal meth or anything.   ;D

But I hear ya.

War

Woman don't know the difference lol

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #145 on: March 07, 2012, 09:56:06 AM »
Woman don't know the difference lol

This is the truest statement on get big of the day.

I swear my woman thinks steroids=heroin=terrorism=animal cruelty

Not really, but it seems like women think in such black and white terms. Steroids are "bad"; hgh is "bad"; but somehow they think alcohol is ok.

Fucking troglodytes

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #146 on: March 07, 2012, 11:39:17 AM »
Very true.

My girl looks at me like i'm shooting heroin when i'm shooting my GH.

When i recon my vials she won't even enter the room, she says i look like a criminal! Women... ;D

8)

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #147 on: March 07, 2012, 12:07:02 PM »
Very true.

My girl looks at me like i'm shooting heroin when i'm shooting my GH.

When i recon my vials she won't even enter the room, she says i look like a criminal! Women... ;D

8)

Yeah I know. But when you meet the one for you , you just learn to balance it all. I don't need her to accept anything or give me a thumbs up. I dont need that from anyone. I just need her to be the person I fell for and not change her attitude because I inject hormones.

It should have been pretty fucking obvious I wasn't natural when she met me. 225 at 6 percent, I don't know why it wouldn't cross her mind. But for some reason she acted shocked when I openly injected my tren ace in front of her. She literally freaked out. I said, do you Want me to hide this from you? Lie to you?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #148 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
Yeah I know. But when you meet the one for you , you just learn to balance it all. I don't need her to accept anything or give me a thumbs up. I dont need that from anyone. I just need her to be the person I fell for and not change her attitude because I inject hormones.

It should have been pretty fucking obvious I wasn't natural when she met me. 225 at 6 percent, I don't know why it wouldn't cross her mind. But for some reason she acted shocked when I openly injected my tren ace in front of her. She literally freaked out. I said, do you Want me to hide this from you? Lie to you?

My girl puts up with it because i have a good job and she knows i am educated on the substances i'm putting in my body. It's not like i'm wasting my life to use PED's, it's just an addition to my lifestyle and i can stop using anytime i want.

At first she didn't like it very much but i told her the same thing you just posted. I told her if she would rather me hide it from her i would, but i didn't want a relationship like that. After being together for over 5 years we fully understand each other now, but the first year was very shaky.

The first time i met her oldest brother from Vietnam(who is considered the head of the family), the first thing he said was "wow your skin is red from hormones, you need to be careful", i was like what the fuck? He knew after 1 minute of meeting me that i was a juiced up mofo. Can't fool everyone...

8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 07, 2012, 12:21:34 PM »
the only two brands of tren a i have used are genotec, who no longer exists, and superman. both are equally good