Author Topic: Compare different brands of Tren  (Read 36037 times)

gatorr

• Getbig II
Re: Compare different brands of Tren
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2012, 06:26:06 PM »
This homebrew tren i just made i used EO smooth shot thru a 27 guage. Love it. A little tren cough but not often.

Cornelius Funk

• Getbig II
  • I'm a truth addict
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2012, 08:39:56 PM »
Defiant Labs....don't bother with the rest
shit I gota headrush

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 01:20:07 AM »
i dont know but i dont think it has anythign to do with that..   this is the most logicla explanation i have heard of for tren cough..

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

i think blending the tren with a longer ester would help to reduce the cough, slow down absorption just a bit.

on a side note ive been doing research on how to best convert tren.  it seems that one can make trenbolone no ester simply by allowing the tren to sit in methyl alcohol overnight.. the MA will cleave off the ester.  in the crystal fina method one uses MA to extract the tren from the binders as tren is soluble in MA but the methyl cellulose (binder) is not.   so im thinking ill make it this way and hopefull end up with tren base instead of tren ace  :P    and yup, 200mg/ml is what i wanna do... you wont outdose me aesthetics !!!  ;D

that is just what i heard, i'm not sure if it's true as I didn't try it (yet!). luckily i've yet to get any tren cough, seems as though the tightening in my chest gets worse the more solvents i use (which could also be due to more solvents = higher concentration and the solvents are irrelevant). tell me how it works out for you.

eo is expensive though, costs more than the fina lol

so far my favorite way of making fina is just grinding up the pellets, putting ~38ml of grapeseed oil in it, then filtering it so that it's at 50mg/ml. holds real well and you feel absolutely nothing. can pin like 5cc of that stuff if you really wanted to.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 01:21:44 AM »
This homebrew tren i just made i used EO smooth shot thru a 27 guage. Love it. A little tren cough but not often.

do you feel you get more tren cough with EO than when using BA/BB?

lesaucer

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 01:27:50 AM »
that is just what i heard, i'm not sure if it's true as I didn't try it (yet!). luckily i've yet to get any tren cough, seems as though the tightening in my chest gets worse the more solvents i use (which could also be due to more solvents = higher concentration and the solvents are irrelevant). tell me how it works out for you.

so far my favorite way of making fina is just grinding up the pellets, putting ~38ml of grapeseed oil in it, then filtering it so that it's at 50mg/ml. holds real well and you feel absolutely nothing. can pin like 5cc of that stuff if you really wanted to.

wtf? you dont put bb and ba? you also only grind one pack of fina?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 02:28:35 AM »
wtf? you dont put bb and ba? you also only grind one pack of fina?

yes

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 07:18:12 AM »
DAMAN IS DOIN ME RITE SO FAR. 6 DAYS AT 75MG ED & GOIN STRONG.

STILL EARLY GIMME ANOTHER 2 WKS BUT I ATE LIKE SHIT ON THURS & FRI...YET WOKE UP LEANER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 08:23:55 AM »
Sm tren is vastly superior to pp tren. Both ace, both SUPPOSED to be same mg/ml, sm feels 2x as potent and MANY get biggera agree w me as we have discussed this via pm

Treninghard

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 08:31:16 AM »
Sm tren is vastly superior to pp tren. Both ace, both SUPPOSED to be same mg/ml, sm feels 2x as potent and MANY get biggera agree w me as we have discussed this via pm

sm is pp... did u mean oxide ?

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »

yeah sm is peepee

:D

I'll post pics later of his golden liquid.

One thing tho I'm off tren now and feel great, tren is serious shit - remember was soaking wet all the time at night, at work, in the gym... I'm actually thinking not using it cuz won't compete and don't plan to

Ghona

Equipona

Testosterona

Nppiona here and there

And oralonos

Will do it for me
g2g

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2012, 11:44:12 AM »

NO HE MEANS STRENGO. STRENGO TREN IS FANTASTIC. SO FAR DAMAN'S IS ON PAR I NEED MORE TIME THO TO EVALUATE, BUT IF I HAD TO PUT MY MONEY IN WITH A GUY FOR TREN IT'S STRANGO. ILL TRY DEFIANTS OUT SOON TOO.

300MG A WEEK OF STRENGO'S TREN IS LIFE CHANGING, I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR HIS MASTERON. THAT SHITS JUST NOT DOIN IT PERHAPS I DO NOT RESPOND WELL ENOUGH TO THAT. PEOPLE SAY MINIMU 300MG, ILL USE 450-600 SOON ENOUGH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

AlphaM

• Getbig III
  • 6'6 262
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »
NO HE MEANS STRENGO. STRENGO TREN IS FANTASTIC. SO FAR DAMAN'S IS ON PAR I NEED MORE TIME THO TO EVALUATE, BUT IF I HAD TO PUT MY MONEY IN WITH A GUY FOR TREN IT'S STRANGO. ILL TRY DEFIANTS OUT SOON TOO.

300MG A WEEK OF STRENGO'S TREN IS LIFE CHANGING, I WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME FOR HIS MASTERON. THAT SHITS JUST NOT DOIN IT PERHAPS I DO NOT RESPOND WELL ENOUGH TO THAT. PEOPLE SAY MINIMU 300MG, ILL USE 450-600 SOON ENOUGH.

How to get into strangers service ? :(

Seriously everyone talks about him how great he is and my saliva is just dripping all the time shit, I wouldn't mind paying extra for stuff he makes...
g2g

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »
You plannin on running 200mg ED? Gonna run anything along with the tren?
maybe more  :P   ;D   dnp for the first couple weeks, then i probably add a low dose of test afterwards

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2012, 11:52:31 AM »
How to get into strangers service ? :(

Seriously everyone talks about him how great he is and my saliva is just dripping all the time shit, I wouldn't mind paying extra for stuff he makes...

YOU JUST GOTTA KNOW THE INS & OUTS. DAMAN IS GOOD TO ABOUT 33% LESS PER PRICE AND ABOUT 25% MORE PER PRODUCT AND IT IS DAMN STRONG TOO...DAMN STRONG. I JUST WON'T APPROVE IT FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 MORE WEEKS.

DEFIANTS IM CURIOUS ABOUT. HE GETS TALKED ABOUT THE LEAST, BUT HIS PRODUCTS ARE GOLDEN BUT THE MOST COSTLIEST...WELL DEPENDING ON BULK, IF NO BULK THEN STRENGO IS MOST EXPENSIVE. HE'LL BE AFTER DAMANS.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Swlabr

« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2012, 11:55:08 AM »
I've tried Oxide and SM tren, will get some of Alpha Labs' tren and see how that works. Oxide tren is potent as fuck, 100 mg ED made me very, very aggressive. So far I'm happy with SM tren, except on 100 mg ED I'm only noting mild aggression. Could be because I'm running growth hormone and masteron with it, dunno.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2012, 11:56:18 AM »
I've tried Oxide and SM tren, will get some of Alpha Labs' tren and see how that works. Oxide tren is potent as fuck, 100 mg ED made me very, very aggressive. So far I'm happy with SM tren, except on 100 mg ED I'm only noting mild aggression. Could be because I'm running growth hormone and masteron with it, dunno.

FROM ALL REPORTS, YES. IM USING MAST WITH MY TREN NOW AND IM GETTING NO AGGRESSION, JUST ACNE AND BODY CHANGES. NO AGGRESSION, NO SLEEP PROBLEMS, JUST SOME WOOD, ACNE, AND FULLER/ROUNDER SHOULDERS AND A THICKER LOOK YET THINNER IF THAT MAKES SENSE. LEAN BUT FULL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2012, 12:02:09 PM »
maybe more  :P   ;D   dnp for the first couple weeks, then i probably add a low dose of test afterwards

Sweet dude. Simple and to the point. The biggest amateur I can think of here in Canada runs 3cc ED Tren Ace year round lol. I think you gotta increase it slowly though with Tren as your bodyweight, otherwise it just fucks with you too much. He competed this year at 278lbs and was 251lbs at the nats a year ago... upped the dosage along with gh dosage.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2012, 12:03:37 PM »

i think im gonna do it the crystal tren method.

-mix pellets in methyl alcohol (tren is soluble in the MA)
-filter through coffee filter to get rid of methyl cellulose (methyl cellulose isnt soluble in MA)
- slowly add water to MA/Tren solution. (tren isnt water soluble, it will crystallize into powder form when water is added)
-pour water/MA/Crystallized tren through coffee filter (crystallized tren will get caught on filter, water and MA will go through.)
-rinse crystalls with water a couple times ot get rid of any MA left.
- let crystals dry.
-weigh crystals, then combine with proper amounts of EO, Ba, and Bb.

should be a bit higher yeild, and allow for accurate dosing. plus the MA might cleave off the acetate ester leaving me with tren base whjich would be nice.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2012, 12:20:10 PM »
Sweet dude. Simple and to the point. The biggest amateur I can think of here in Canada runs 3cc ED Tren Ace year round lol. I think you gotta increase it slowly though with Tren as your bodyweight, otherwise it just fucks with you too much. He competed this year at 278lbs and was 251lbs at the nats a year ago... upped the dosage along with gh dosage.
nice  ;D

how do you know its at 50mg/ml? is that cuz urthinking ur getting a 100% extraction rate? u filter through a coffee filter or whatman?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2012, 12:46:40 PM »
tbombz question for you- do you think tren is something your missing out on by not running it year round? I remember bfg saying it increases metabolic rate too much and is too thermogenic and can actually slow your gains down when bulking. Tren lowers protein synthesis actually, but decreases protein breakdown.
l

PUERTOROCKS

• Getbig II
  • Get big or die tryin
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 01:06:45 PM »
Get big or die tryin!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2012, 01:12:40 PM »
tbombz question for you- do you think tren is something your missing out on by not running it year round? I remember bfg saying it increases metabolic rate too much and is too thermogenic and can actually slow your gains down when bulking. Tren lowers protein synthesis actually, but decreases protein breakdown.
i dont give a fuck what anyone says about anything, nor do i give a shit about some scientific nonsense. all i care about is what works. tren works. so im gonna use it. i wont say anything more than that on the issue, not gonna try to attempt to explain why it works, through what mechanisms, its effects on protein synthesis, blah blah blah. its all bullshit dude. just do what works and forget the rest.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2012, 05:17:26 PM »
strango is better than oxide ?

by sm you mean  superman or strango ? you think the oxide was stronger ?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2012, 05:57:14 PM »
i dont give a fuck what anyone says about anything, nor do i give a shit about some scientific nonsense. all i care about is what works. tren works. so im gonna use it. i wont say anything more than that on the issue, not gonna try to attempt to explain why it works, through what mechanisms, its effects on protein synthesis, blah blah blah. its all bullshit dude. just do what works and forget the rest.
Great post, agree 100% brotha!!

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2012, 06:02:32 PM »
to the guys that said SM tren can you not use the term "sm" because that could mean two guys.  there is pp tren and sgomeds tren,,,,can you guys clarify whose you mean?  and do guys who use sgomeds get sides? i dont get typical tren sides from it