Author Topic: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders  (Read 19876 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
Re: Are girls are disgusted by big bodybuilders
« Reply #125 on: February 20, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »
I have no respect for attractive women who are with guys that don't work out

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: February 20, 2012, 03:30:38 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #128 on: February 20, 2012, 03:53:41 PM »
Same!!!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #129 on: February 20, 2012, 03:57:17 PM »
I have no respect for attractive men who are with guys, when they could be with attractive women.
Fixed again.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2012, 04:10:44 PM »

They just want to be the center of attention

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 20, 2012, 04:43:54 PM »
Men tend to think with their dicks and that is bad.  Woman use their sexuality to get what they want (dinner, drinks, money, marriage, etc..).  Men are foolish to think they are in control... it's completely the other way around.  Women control men.  Most men cannot think properly because their libido controls them.

Young men are not able to realize this until they hit their mid/late 30's.  By that time they will have dated many women, paid for many dinners, movies, drinks, gifts, etc... You will have spent thousands of dollars, perhaps tens of thousands -ouch.

Just lay them and leave them.  Don't spend lots of money on them, don't marry them and don't have kids with them.  You'll be much happier, richer and most importantly... you will have all the freedom to do whatever you want and go wherever you want in your life.
yes, you will have "all the freedom"... all the freedom to.... find a woman and start a family with her in order to perpetuate your genes?

fucking mental midgets on here i swear...

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: February 20, 2012, 04:45:12 PM »

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 20, 2012, 04:47:34 PM »

you know why you re atracted to her? cause she looks like she has great odds of survival, because she s good looking. It means having an offspring with her equals obtaining an offspring who will have great odds of survival / breeding because of the genes inherited from her. Beauty = greater odds of survival, greater potential to seduce, obtain what you need to survive  than others, less good looking individuals. Mating with someone who looks good means your genes and hers in your offspring will insure your offspring with her will have higher odds of survival than others. Basically it means better chances of survival for your genes, hence your "desire" to mix them with hers.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2012, 04:49:34 PM »
you know why you re atracted to her? cause she looks like she has great odds of survival, because she s good looking. It means having an offspring with her equals obtaining an offspring who will have great odds of survival / breeding because of the genes inherited from her. Beauty = greater odds of survival, greater potential to seduce, obtain what you need to survive  than others, less good looking individuals. Mating with someone who looks good means your genes and hers in your offspring will insure your offspring with her will have higher odds of survival than others. Basically it means better chances of survival for your genes, hence your "desire" to mix them with hers.

Do you think she does 'ass to mouth'?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #135 on: February 20, 2012, 04:53:36 PM »
you know why you re atracted to her? cause she looks like she has great odds of survival, because she s good looking. It means having an offspring with her equals obtaining an offspring who will have great odds of survival / breeding because of the genes inherited from her. Beauty = greater odds of survival, greater potential to seduce, obtain what you need to survive  than others, less good looking individuals. Mating with someone who looks good means your genes and hers in your offspring will insure your offspring with her will have higher odds of survival than others. Basically it means better chances of survival for your genes, hence your "desire" to mix them with hers.

I just wanna` bang her!

HTH

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2012, 04:56:16 PM »

One of the finest female human specimens to walk the earth. Ever.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: February 20, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Fixed again.

yup, I support this one too

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?
« Reply #138 on: February 20, 2012, 06:05:48 PM »
Women are disgusted by overweight lazy men.  

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #139 on: February 21, 2012, 05:11:42 AM »
Women are disgusted by overweight lazy men.  

cool avi man 8) Fred G. Sanford was da king 8) although Rolo was my personal fav