Author Topic: Working Out At Home Is For Losers  (Read 5015 times)

T-rex

• Getbig III
Re: Working Out At Home Is For Losers
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2012, 11:48:47 AM »
Heavy training was what made Yates numero uno, and was also what destroyed him. It was probably a smart move from Ron to decide to train at home, once he got the cash to buy a decent home gym.

And just look at the equipment he has. I would shit solid Gold bricks if I had that on my property. His home gym has better equipment than some commercial gyms I've been to.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »
I knew it would be you that would know. Fukn lol ;D
My first set of weights was a DP gold vinyl covered set ............. cement filled.  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2012, 11:56:07 AM »
Doesn't matter where Ronnie trained. Injuries are injuries. Brian is just mad that Metroflex is not in the "media" like it was before.
Oh it's still in the "media"...now it's known for douchebaggery, aka throwing of weights, half ass training with a lot of yelling...The legend of Ronnie built the place, and he had the physique to match... Branch and JOJ are missing bodyparts, and kuclo has the muscle, but looks like a glazed dounut.

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »
My first set of weights was a DP gold vinyl covered set ............. cement filled.  ;D

Haha! Me too. I still remember my dad bringing them home from some yard sale and I was like: "with these weights and my can of MLO Mus-L-Blast, I will be Yates' size in weeks" ;D Ignorance was bliss my friend.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 12:10:26 PM »
ronnie the coleman

greatest bodybuilder of all time