Author Topic: What do you all think about Santorum's stance on gays? Does this shit make sence  (Read 4032 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The first and most important reason for sex is pro creation and sustaining the population.   

Gay sex is a perversion of that.   

An asshole is supposed to be used to exrete toxins and waste from, not stick your dick into. 

Crude, but accurate!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
With anger, there are acceptable and unacceptable expressions.  With gay sex, there are NO acceptable expressions in the eyes of Santorum and the religious right. Also, a law isn't right just because it exists.  Hell, a lot of laws are unconstitutional but there they sit, on the books...
Lets rephrase my analogy to violence not anger. I used anger b/c i felt it was implied that i was referring to violence caused by anger but for this lets just say violence no matter what the cause.

Some ppl have a natural propensity to violence which is ok but not ok to act on...

I agree with you on the idea of laws not being the bases of right and wrong.

Dont really see what youre getting at though your original question was whether or not it makes sense. If he believes that homosexuality is wrong but also that homosexuality has an innate aspect to it then wouldnt it make sense that he feels having those feelings is something a person must deal with but that not acting on them is the way to approach the situation?

same with propensity to violence?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
The first and most important reason for sex is pro creation and sustaining the population.   

An asshole is supposed to be used to exrete toxins and waste from, not stick your dick into. 
whats hillarious is that the left which is so pro gay is also extremely anti religous and pro evolution...

I like how they turn a blind eye to the contradiction.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Lets rephrase my analogy to violence not anger. I used anger b/c i felt it was implied that i was referring to violence caused by anger but for this lets just say violence no matter what the cause.
why change it to violence?  There are acceptable expressions of violence too.  If I take my printer out back and bash it with a baseball bat nothing will happen, nobody will give a shit.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Ok, wouldn't you think it was stupid as hell if Santorum expected people to never express their anger?  Yea, that would be fucking stupid. 

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

so you would agree that assfucking a hot chick is also a perversion and that you have never been tempted let alone wandered up the Bournville Boulevard?
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
so you would agree that assfucking a hot chick is also a perversion and that you have never been tempted let alone wandered up the Bournville Boulevard?

Yes, anal sex is a perversion of the main biological reason for sex.   Plus, its not all that sanitary and healthy from what I have read.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all

Yes, anal sex is a perversion of the main biological reason for sex.   Plus, its not all that sanitary and healthy from what I have read.

quiet so but you probaly also read that many people have sex without reference to its biological purpose
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
quiet so but you probaly also read that many people have sex without reference to its biological purpose

Of course they do.  However, the main biological reason for sex is pro creation, not pleasure.   

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Santorum is a POFS as 333 would say.
Anyone else notice that all the candidates were being fed.now days are the same?
Every one they give us runs on the premise of telling us how to live our lives, saying.if they're elected.they will make sure to enact rules and regs forcing people to.comply with their views.on how people should live.

How did we.wind up here? Where did things go so wrong?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Santorum is a POFS as 333 would say.
Anyone else notice that all the candidates were being fed.now days are the same?
Every one they give us runs on the premise of telling us how to live our lives, saying.if they're elected.they will make sure to enact rules and regs forcing people to.comply with their views.on how people should live.

How did we.wind up here? Where did things go so wrong?

We have only ourselves to blame.  You know what is funny though - I never remember even an ounce of the same scrutiny from demos over their picks in 2008.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
why change it to violence?  There are acceptable expressions of violence too.  If I take my printer out back and bash it with a baseball bat nothing will happen, nobody will give a shit.
that would still be frowned upon by some...we have ppl that want to take violence out of video games on comic heros...

lol I doubt santorum would have a problem with gay ppl shaking hands or hugging I think its the sexual act of homosexuality he objects to more than anything. Yea he would probably like for ppl not to be homosexual at all just like some would like ppl not to be violent at all...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

You would never go down on a chic or let one on you?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
You would never go down on a chic or let one on you?

Very different thananal sex.  The asshole is where literally SHIT comes out which is the waste and toxins from the body.   

sorry bro - you want to stick your tounge in there and cock - have at it.    To me it's no different than sticking your mouth over a tail pipe from a car. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Very different thananal sex.  The asshole is where literally SHIT comes out which is the waste and toxins from the body.   

sorry bro - you want to stick your tounge in there and cock - have at it.    To me it's no different than sticking your mouth over a tail pipe from a car. 
Legally I guess it's not different than anal sex.  It was also included under the legal definition of sodomy in the US.  The same laws that Santorum would like to see again.

And don't say I want to stick my tounge up an ass ::) this isn't about me.  It's about keeping the government out of people's personal affairs.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Not religious at all, but gay sex is against nature. 

(no homo)

I've always heard homosexuality was completely normal in nature?  Lions or Tigers?  Several other animals?

Maybe I'm wrong?

(no homo)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Legally I guess it's not different than anal sex.  It was also included under the legal definition of sodomy in the US.  The same laws that Santorum would like to see again.

And don't say I want to stick my tounge up an ass ::) this isn't about me.  It's about keeping the government out of people's personal affairs.

Not disagreeing at all.  Just stating my personal belief.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

In that case, oral sex is a sin.  Birth control is a sin.  Condoms are a sin.  Pulling out is a sin.  Vasectomy is a sin.  Masturbation is a sin.  People who are born or become impotent or sterile are sinners. 

Now let's just wait for dumb ass Santororororum to say this.   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
B/c he understands that being gay has an innate aspect but is also a choice.

Does it make sense to say its ok to get angry but not to act on it?

yea it does...

some ppl have a natural propensity to homosexuality some ppl have a natural propensity to anger, both must CHOOSE to engage in such behavior.

being gay and acting on it is really no different than being angry and acting on it

I assume you have scientific evidence of this?  I also assume you will post it for the rest of us to view as well.

I don't believe sexuality is a choice.  I don't remember choosing to be straight.  I knew I liked tits and koosh growing up.

When did you choose to be straight?  How many cocks did you suck before choosing to be heterosexual?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I assume you have scientific evidence of this?  I also assume you will post it for the rest of us to view as well.

I assume you have scientific evidence to the contrary. I also assume you will post it for the rest of us to view as well.

What is the reason for 2 different genders? If faggotry is completely normal and determined by DNA as you idiots believe, why 2 genders? It should have been only 1 gender with the capacity to procreate.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I assume you have scientific evidence to the contrary. I also assume you will post it for the rest of us to view as well.

What is the reason for 2 different genders? If faggotry is completely normal and determined by DNA as you idiots believe, why 2 genders? It should have been only 1 gender with the capacity to procreate.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
(no homo)

I've always heard homosexuality was completely normal in nature?  Lions or Tigers?  Several other animals?

Maybe I'm wrong?

(no homo)

Lions or Tigers? Even if it occurred it is still abnormal. And why would that be used as the standard for human sexuality?

Humans are supposed to be on a higher level of consciousness and intelligence than those animals. Hell, if we are going to look to them as to what is normal in nature, then I guess every single man can start killing the children that their girlfriends may have had with other men in order to get them in the mood. Or perhaps we should adopt the Koala bear diet. Start eating whatever comes out of our parents' rear ends.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

I am not the one passing it off as fact.  Try again Retardario.

Why 2 genders?  Certainly not for toe tapping bathroom Christians to have a choice of.

If God indeed made them this way, who the fuck are you to question what he has done?  Besides a dumbass pussy stain that hasn't even read the fairy tale book he claims to follow.