Author Topic: Celebrity Apprentice - Lou Ferrigno  (Read 76679 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Celebrity Apprentice - Lou Ferrigno
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2012, 01:49:52 PM »
I'd love to corn hole Aubrey Daday.  Same with anyone of those bitches to be honest, except for the fat jewish man-lady.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2012, 09:23:16 PM »
Lou probably won't get kicked off until much later. He's the Gary Busey of this season. People don't want to see everyone getting along. They want to see conflict. Lou fills that gap for the men's team.

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #177 on: March 20, 2012, 09:35:07 PM »
So Lou is such a hulk of a man yet admits on national TV that he has had both knees and both hips replaced??   True or is he looking for the sympathy vote.   

Anyway you cut it Lou is a horrible representation and spokesman for the bodybuilding and fitness world in general.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #178 on: March 20, 2012, 09:49:49 PM »
So Lou is such a hulk of a man yet admits on national TV that he has had both knees and both hips replaced??   True or is he looking for the sympathy vote.   

Anyway you cut it Lou is a horrible representation and spokesman for the bodybuilding and fitness world in general.

He gets a lot of flak but at least he stepped up to the plate, put himself on the firing line and pulled off a win. Not too shabby plus he seems to dress properly instead of looking like a meathead.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #179 on: March 21, 2012, 09:07:16 AM »
He gets a lot of flak but at least he stepped up to the plate, put himself on the firing line and pulled off a win. Not too shabby plus he seems to dress properly instead of looking like a meathead.

That whole last episode was a "Fire Tia" special.  No matter how well the women did they were going to be picked the losers so they can get rid of Tia.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #180 on: March 21, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »
what has arsenio actually done since this show started besides go wooo,wooo,wooo who does he think he is ric flair [FLEHR]
F

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #181 on: March 21, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
what has arsenio actually done since this show started besides go wooo,wooo,wooo who does he think he is ric flair [FLEHR]

Arse in hole has done jack shit, but even worse is Dee Schneiferdelfstein.  Dude hasn't done shit.  That housewife hasn't spoken a single fucking word. The only time Arse in hole did something their team got creamed.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2012, 10:19:46 AM »

Every time I hear of someone who has a hip replacement at a relatively young age, I think of a person who smokes weed everyday to function.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2012, 10:25:09 AM »
Every time I hear of someone who has a hip replacement at a relatively young age, I think of a person who smokes weed everyday to function.

Lou's a tall dude and if he was doing full ass to the bottom squats like most guys did in the 70's and 80's I can only imagine the pressure he put on his lower joints.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #184 on: March 21, 2012, 10:26:44 AM »
Lou's a tall dude and if he was doing full ass to the bottom squats like most guys did in the 70's and 80's I can only imagine the pressure he put on his lower joints.

good point

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #185 on: March 21, 2012, 10:27:16 AM »

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: March 21, 2012, 12:21:54 PM »
So Lou is such a hulk of a man yet admits on national TV that he has had both knees and both hips replaced??   True or is he looking for the sympathy vote.  

So far the biggest mistake (as bobybuilding embassador) he has made on the show , to admit he has had  knees and both hips replaced...like is something to be proud of....Boy are you crazy ??

Donald T just said something like "thats why I dont take fitness seriously all my weight lifter friends are having knees,hips,back everything replaced by age 50"...

Lou twitched twice, then coudnt say a word ....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 21, 2012, 12:39:10 PM »
hahahaha  ;D
So far the biggest mistake (as bobybuilding embassador) he has made on the show , to admit he has had  knees and both hips replaced...like is something to be proud of....Boy are you crazy ??

Donald T just said something like "thats why I dont take fitness seriously all my weight lifter friends are having knees,hips,back everything replaced by age 50"...

Lou twitched twice, then coudnt say a word ....

WOOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »
 ;D bump don't miss tonite's episode maybe louie will go green.
F

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2012, 03:53:49 PM »
;D bump don't miss tonite's episode maybe louie will go green.

if he dont go green he sure will give 110 percent....or is it more than that this week?

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2012, 04:04:58 PM »
I think it might be up to 120% but I might be wrong  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2012, 04:13:05 PM »
Either way (110 or 120 %), Lou is what makes this show entertaining.

The others are very boring to watch, beside the womens team.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2012, 07:10:50 PM »
Oh shit, Lou's about to charge $20 per drink  ;D

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2012, 07:35:29 PM »
Lou was layin' low this week, not quite 100%.

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2012, 08:14:12 PM »
Trump fucked up this week, Aubrey should have gone home.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 25, 2012, 09:18:59 PM »
Trump fucked up this week, Aubrey should have gone home.

No doubt. I hate that bitch!,

1stkeepitreal

• Getbig III
« Reply #196 on: March 26, 2012, 04:10:53 AM »
But but but.....Aubrey gave a 150% this week going way above what Lou has ever done

TheOne

• Getbig III
« Reply #197 on: March 26, 2012, 05:36:49 AM »
Aubrey is a backstabbing bitch.  Her character is being slowly revealed each week.  She is calculating, manipulative and succeeded in using her Jedi mind trick against Trump when she reiterated 2-3 times "that she is not being fired today".  She doesn't really seem like she is there for her charity but more to be the next celebrity apprentice winner to further her career.

Patricia worked pretty hard in her task but at the end of the day the executives at Crystal light commented on the branding not being up to par and that the words 'Crystal light' were not showcased to get the brand message across.  Aubrey approved all the signage so the final responsibility was on her not Patricia.  Also, Diana brought up a good point regarding the challenges and thanks to Aubrey being the brain trust behind the last several challenges the ladies have lost 4 out of 6. 

Aubrey should have been held accountable and got sent home.

Btw, big Lou is always fun to watch every week.  He's the main reason I tune in and of course to see Diana!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: March 26, 2012, 08:59:48 AM »
 :o i think miss universe should have been sent packing but i think the donald is grooming her to be the next mrs trump. i would have loved to see goldberg, jose canseco and looie f  sitting together at the table imagine the twitching going on there. maybe put lennoc lewis and herschel walker behind them to slap them in the heads to see if they could stop the twitching.
F

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 26, 2012, 11:15:49 AM »
Lou is like a Bull in a china closet, not to be confused with a Bull in a  China Shop....(what her referred to Penn as)