Author Topic: Cruising?  (Read 2521 times)

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
Cruising?
« on: February 10, 2012, 08:45:01 AM »
How long would you guys cruise for before you crank up the dosages again and really start going for it? I have been on now for 8 months and feel I need to cruise for a while? My goal is to get my condition nailed down a bit better like single digits as i have probably gone to about 12% now. Then once lean again just go back to wacking up the doseages with test, and eq to fill out again. Now I reckon this is going to take me about 4-6 weeks and I will go by my condition as to when the right time will come to increase the doseages again. I just feel the componenets seem to work better when you are leaner.

So 4 - 6 weeks for me on the cruise but what about everyone else??  ???

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
Re: Cruising?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2012, 08:33:52 PM »
For my cruises I only use test, mast/EQ, and HGH

Just lower doses, and I'll usually take 2-3 months off after comps to let my body have some rest.  May even take a few weeks off lifting too.

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 04:26:58 AM »

Just lower doses, and I'll usually take 2-3 months off after comps to let my body have some rest.  May even take a few weeks off lifting too.

Yes after my nationals I plan to do exactly the same as this. But for now don't feel I can afford the time as I have only got 9 months to make some appreciable gains! :)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 05:11:05 AM »
cruise at whatever you want, i don't thnk you need more than 200mg/wk of legit test to hold onto muscle. to hold onto size and "look" is a completely different subject though, and why pros never come off insulin, hgh or high dosages of steroids. plus, they have no time to really come off.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 08:04:34 AM »
JUST DEPENDS ON FINANCES, WHAT YOU ARE DOING, AND YOUR PRIORITIES.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 03:50:10 PM »

Could you give us an example of what doseage you use on a cruise of the above and in what combinations?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 11:42:44 AM »
200-300mg/test, 150-200mg/mast, 5IU's HGH

I still use insulin with every meal even when I'm lowering the doses, just smaller amounts.

I'm 5'6 about 260

Yes after my nationals I plan to do exactly the same as this. But for now don't feel I can afford the time as I have only got 9 months to make some appreciable gains!

It works very nice, I lose some size of course but it all comes back when I bring the doses back up.

I only take a few months off out of the year, if you can afford it there's no reason to take more than that.

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 12:49:51 PM »
Cheers for that

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 12:54:21 PM »
200-300mg/test, 150-200mg/mast, 5IU's HGH

I still use insulin with every meal even when I'm lowering the doses, just smaller amounts.

I'm 5'6 about 260

It works very nice, I lose some size of course but it all comes back when I bring the doses back up.

I only take a few months off out of the year, if you can afford it there's no reason to take more than that.

are you the one on the far left?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 01:15:55 PM »

are you the one on the far left?

Yessir, that was in 2009.  I'm bigger now

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 01:20:06 PM »
Yessir, that was in 2009.  I'm bigger now

With the amount of shit you take you better be  ;D

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 01:23:49 PM »
With the amount of shit you take you better be  ;D
Ha I'm gettin there  ;D

MrBigandCut

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
Just curious but been on this cruise a couple of weeks and today started to feel quite low with a lack of pep. Was wondering if dropping your hormones from 2gms to 300gms p/w would have this effect? Strength and body weight all stayed steady lost a bit of condition I think but the lack of energy is something I have noticed and a bit of depression with it? Anyone else experiencing this when on the cruise?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2012, 01:55:21 PM »
Just curious but been on this cruise a couple of weeks and today started to feel quite low with a lack of pep. Was wondering if dropping your hormones from 2gms to 300gms p/w would have this effect? Strength and body weight all stayed steady lost a bit of condition I think but the lack of energy is something I have noticed and a bit of depression with it? Anyone else experiencing this when on the cruise?

Yes.

I always felt sluggish the first few weeks of a cruise after a long blast.

I always seemed to equalize after a few weeks.

8)

tdiesel23

• Getbig I
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2012, 12:22:35 PM »
how many iu's of insulin per meal do u use in ur cruise and ur blast?

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2012, 02:44:59 PM »
how many iu's of insulin per meal do u use in ur cruise and ur blast?
8 per meal with a blast, 2 per meal with a cruise

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
anyone use clen and ec during cruis to keep condition?  i work with a good online trainer (def not PH),,,one who doesn't lie or sell protein or product,,seems like a str8 up guy and deliver results to me,,,has me run clen ec during cruise to keep condition seemed to work well

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2012, 01:36:18 AM »
300 test and 200 deca works for me. and 5ius to keep things ticking over. prampi for the deca bloof if its an issue.

maybe 25mg of an oral pre workout for pump and getting more blood in there

usually a period where i focus on eating less, doing more cardio and high volume training without going heavy or getting bloofy

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2012, 06:32:57 AM »
when on a cruise, do you guys take any aromasin or adex/nolva? what about hcg?
muscle