Author Topic: Foud Abiad's reason for not being in the finals  (Read 3260 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Foud Abiad's reason for not being in the finals
« on: March 04, 2012, 07:16:23 AM »
From his Facebook:

I just wanted to take a minuted to update and apologize to all my fans. Tonight at my second Arnold Classic I made a MAJOR mental error that has cost me whatever placing I deserved. I believe I was somewhere in the 7, 8, 9 spot but regardless it doesn't matter.
I kept myself tight and came back at night with the best package I could bring. I did my routine that I had put together and it was my impression that only the top six would be called back for comparisons.
Knowing I was not in the top six I thought after my routine my night was done so I got dressed and left, only to find out after I was already gone that they were calling me out.
I have never walked away from a placing good or bad. I have never disrespected the IFBB, myself or any of my sponsors. I appreciate all the care about me being sick but everything is fine, it was really just a matter of me personally making a mental error which I wish dearly that I could take back.

The last thing on earth I want is for any of the people supporting me to think I gave up on them. I would hate more than anything to disappoint or have my fans not believe in me.
This will NEVER happen again and I have apologized already to IFBB Officials, Weider and Scitec for my error, and finally I want to apologize to every last person who has supported me and my career.
I will be back bigger and better than ever, I'm down but not out!

Sacrifice,
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad
A

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Foud Abiad's reason for not being in the finals
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2012, 08:10:03 AM »
Interesting.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 08:15:38 AM »

THEBOSS

• Getbig IV
  • Another day of being huge
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:11 AM »
My fans ? :D ::) 8)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2012, 09:34:17 AM »
Yeah, I watched the Webcast and it was interesting to see them call his name and he just wasn't there...

I dunno, I get that he was probably pretty pissed because he wasn't in the Top 6, but I think leaving the Arnold Classic early, which is a show that you are invited to and fortunate enough to be a part of, is pretty disrespectful.  Even if they never did call him back out.  The right thing to do is stay till the end.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2012, 09:56:06 AM »
I recall Dan and Bob stating that he could've been in that number 6 spot, I thought so too.

Weird indeed!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 10:03:51 AM »
No class he should of took his placing what if everyone else dropped out like he did?

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2012, 10:17:12 AM »
Yeah, I watched the Webcast and it was interesting to see them call his name and he just wasn't there...

I dunno, I get that he was probably pretty pissed because he wasn't in the Top 6, but I think leaving the Arnold Classic early, which is a show that you are invited to and fortunate enough to be a part of, is pretty disrespectful.  Even if they never did call him back out.  The right thing to do is stay till the end.

I also think so, but this isn't the first time Fouad do something like this

Apparently when he didn't win a pro card at the canadian nationals back in 2004 or 2005 I think, he yelled at the judges in the lobby

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2012, 10:18:28 AM »
He loaded up on bee pollen while he was carbing up?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2012, 10:19:24 AM »
He was in 7th. before this happened,then dropped down in places due to leaving.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »

x2

This sounds more like he tried to pull one of those stunts to draw some "high light" upon himself with negativity. Any attention is better than none right.
#

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2012, 02:34:34 PM »
From his Facebook:

I just wanted to take a minuted to update and apologize to all my fans. Tonight at my second Arnold Classic I made a MAJOR mental error that has cost me whatever placing I deserved. I believe I was somewhere in the 7, 8, 9 spot but regardless it doesn't matter.
I kept myself tight and came back at night with the best package I could bring. I did my routine that I had put together and it was my impression that only the top six would be called back for comparisons.
Knowing I was not in the top six I thought after my routine my night was done so I got dressed and left, only to find out after I was already gone that they were calling me out.
I have never walked away from a placing good or bad. I have never disrespected the IFBB, myself or any of my sponsors. I appreciate all the care about me being sick but everything is fine, it was really just a matter of me personally making a mental error which I wish dearly that I could take back.

The last thing on earth I want is for any of the people supporting me to think I gave up on them. I would hate more than anything to disappoint or have my fans not believe in me.
This will NEVER happen again and I have apologized already to IFBB Officials, Weider and Scitec for my error, and finally I want to apologize to every last person who has supported me and my career.
I will be back bigger and better than ever, I'm down but not out!

Sacrifice,
Fouad 'Hoss' Abiad

In other words, he made an invalid assumption and/or failed to follow simple instructions. 

Attention Whore
~

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2012, 02:42:14 PM »
I also think so, but this isn't the first time Fouad do something like this

Apparently when he didn't win a pro card at the canadian nationals back in 2004 or 2005 I think, he yelled at the judges in the lobby

that's true. I spoke with someone that saw/ heard the whole thing.

the guy is an epic douchebag. of course he got pissed and walked out. he's 'apologising' cause after spending a fortune on prep he's too broke to pay any fines the IFBB might dish out for his actions. the guy was selling his car on a message board half way thru one of his preps a few years ago. he's really going places.
b