Author Topic: Any Getbiggers from Canada here? Alberta perhaps.  (Read 2685 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Any Getbiggers from Canada here? Alberta perhaps.
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 09:29:40 PM »
Nah, I'm 10' tall, bulletproof and a Getbig millionaire. No need to hurt anyone.

I do get quicker spurts of rage but nothing that's uncontrollable. Even on a higher dose of tren I've always been able to contain myself because I'm pretty calm and reserved. But I do notice my temper flare a lot more easily. Only idiots act out on that temper though.
What's the highest dose you usually run bro? 

dustin

Re: Any Getbiggers from Canada here? Alberta perhaps.
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 02:01:39 AM »
What's the highest dose you usually run bro? 

I'm a pussy. 75mg EOD is what I'm running now. I only ran 100mg EOD for about two weeks (or a vial's worth), took a couple weeks off and started back up on 50mg EOD. I think a combination of life's stresses, high BA and frequent injections just caused too much systemic inflammation and with the mood swings I decided to cut back. I see great results from a low dose anyway, so anything more is just pissing away money and not providing an appreciable return on investment.

Right now I've got some good tren though so I might bump it up a little more. 150mgs of sustanon, 150mgs of EQ and 75mgs of tren EOD right now more or less. I haven't run EQ in years and only ran some mediocre stuff so I couldn't make the greatest observations. I never follow a really consistent pattern but I'm trying this out and liking it. Just seeing what happens with my body and tweaking things as I go along. I just started a bit of a bodybuilding/workout blog so I'm really looking to shred down so I can post much more impressive pictures and put my money where my mouth is.