Author Topic: Now THIS is a gym!!  (Read 8558 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Now THIS is a gym!!
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 03:20:36 PM »

He's training the same athletes as you are although you train more kids.  If you want to train from there, then that's your business but throwing some drywall and insulation into it will make it a lot better to market and it wouldn't cost you but a couple hundred from Home Depot and a few hours of time. 

The place just doesn't look like somewhere that a professional athlete would train

In reference to the first highlighted. No he doesn't. He trains a few athletes but his niche is general fitness. We have general fitness but 80% of our clientele are high school, college and professional athletes. I have two this weekend in Indy for the combines, 2 in Japan for this weekends UFC.

As for the second highlighted...see pic.

Kongo, Oli Thompson

No, not all athletes are trained here.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »
tell you one thing, ive never invested in something that failed, nor would i have ever considered it. as for your personal training business where you charge outrageous amounts to count reps for people who other would have to count reps themselves.. consider yourself blessed to be making money off of peoples ignorance and naivety without being called out socially or legally as a scammer.

You've never invested in anything, what the fuck are you talking about? You're right, they can count for themselves, thats why they do. I'm not payed to count reps...again, I'm payed to write effective programs. Easy bittermen.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2012, 03:27:22 PM »
think what you want coach.. you dont count reps, you put together workout routines ! see the difference! a huge difference! i dont say "1,2,3,4," i say "bench press, dead lifts, squats" ! im a real asset !

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2012, 03:32:08 PM »
think what you want coach.. you dont count reps, you put together workout routines ! see the difference! a huge difference! i dont say "1,2,3,4," i say "bench press, dead lifts, squats" ! im a real asset !

LOL...well, no one ever accused you of being the smartest on here. You have much to learn young (stoned) jedi. lol

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2012, 03:49:07 PM »
tbunz and goo-drum I like both you guyz a lot but ur making fools of urself telling coach his business.

tay - you're broke with parental help.

Goo-drum - you live in a fucking trail home with your hobo lover and use footstams and hunt squirrels to eat. you can't even train yourself, let alone clients.  ;D

joe is a self-made man and successful. lot of bitterness and jealousy on here sometime but it is understandable.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2012, 03:53:46 PM »
tbunz and goo-drum I like both you guyz a lot but ur making fools of urself telling coach his business.

Goo-drum - you live in a fucking trail home with your hobo lover and use footstams and hunt squirrels to eat. you can't even train yourself, let alone clients.  ;D

joe is a self-made man and successful. lot of bitterness and jealousy on here sometime but it is understandable.

Alex you need to lay off the gimmicks

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2012, 03:55:06 PM »
it's been confirmed that Alex is not me.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2012, 04:32:12 PM »

QFT

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2012, 04:36:42 PM »
it's been confirmed that Alex is not me.

Its also confirmed that you're a she-male.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2012, 05:54:31 PM »
I wish I made as much money as Coach. :(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2012, 07:02:16 PM »

I detect sarcasm.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2012, 07:03:45 PM »

At least he does what makes him happy while most of society hates their job.  Coach's political/Social views are fucked up but he has his shit together when it comes to scamming business.  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2012, 10:41:27 AM »
I detect sarcasm.

No I'm serious

Over 200k is more than I would ever make :(