Author Topic: ok havnt seen anything on this on the board so im gonna ask  (Read 3147 times)

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
ok havnt seen anything on this on the board so im gonna ask
« on: February 20, 2012, 05:53:22 PM »
i am needing more size in my arms they are currently 18 and some change. i was going to do 10 20mcg shots in each muscle with pegmgf every 4 days. im on growth right now and other steroids but the rep for ergo pep told me not to take peg mgf with hgh. would i be better off using igflr3 instead? what recommendations do you have for site enhancing.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: ok havnt seen anything on this on the board so im gonna ask
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 08:21:09 PM »
IGF-1 can be great for growth when you think long term. Most of the peptide fragments and all the site enhancing stuff I'm not a fan of.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:26:32 PM »
bro do you seriousley think something from ergo is going to do anything for you?  im pretty sure ANY igf being sold as igf,,,is bunk.  ive read no one can offer it at the prices being offered,,you dont see the golden sources selling igf,,they sell tren and gh and masteron and EQ and drol,,they dont have that bunk crap on their list because they know china and know what can be obtained and sold and what is a scam.  peptides,,igf,,,a scam.  ergopep,,,no comment LMAO.

for arm size have you tried 20 second rest between sets and a ton of volume,,,drol and slin?  both drol and slin have filled my arms out,,,maybe site injects,,,,,humalog has filled my arms out at high doses and drol worked well

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2012, 08:55:11 PM »
im diabetic so i take slin out the ass lol, as for igf long term goal what protocol is good to follow for the best results while using hgh as well as other steroids

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 12:02:59 AM »
im diabetic so i take slin out the ass lol, as for igf long term goal what protocol is good to follow for the best results while using hgh as well as other steroids

20 mcg after training into the trained muscles.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

chess315

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 01:16:33 AM »
IGF-1 can be great for growth when you think long term. Most of the peptide fragments and all the site enhancing stuff I'm not a fan of.
Ive seen you say this a few times whats your suggestion on how to use it properly?

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 02:48:19 AM »
stay away from that peggy junk and throw it in the trash.
worthless and probably just a scam
high rep, med-low weight, little rest, large number of sets arm workouts... twice a week... and ofcourse, more gear.
if that doesn't work... site inject your gear in your arms
and try to be lean and shrink your midsection (vaccuums, high rep ab work, burn some fat)... that'll make your arms look bigger.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 03:25:22 AM »
stay away from that peggy junk and throw it in the trash.
worthless and probably just a scam
high rep, med-low weight, little rest, large number of sets arm workouts... twice a week... and ofcourse, more gear.
if that doesn't work... site inject your gear in your arms
and try to be lean and shrink your midsection (vaccuums, high rep ab work, burn some fat)... that'll make your arms look bigger.

good advice,,bro how long rest do you take between sets and what do you think is best for site injects,,,short ester, long ester?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 03:28:41 AM »

none of those peptides work because all of the peptide selling companies are selling snake oil and not what is advertised. also, igf-1 site injections won't work for localized site growth and all it really does is act as systemic igf-1, essentially insulin like effects of dropping blood sugar. that's about it.

save your money for hgh.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 07:16:01 AM »
i am needing more size in my arms they are currently 18 and some change. i was going to do 10 20mcg shots in each muscle with pegmgf every 4 days. im on growth right now and other steroids but the rep for ergo pep told me not to take peg mgf with hgh. would i be better off using igflr3 instead? what recommendations do you have for site enhancing.

I recommend a 3-pronged strategy:
1. Anadrol
2. Be willing to gain bodyweight
3. fascial stretching...via site injections of sust (or straight test prop, if you can stand it).

nunzi

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 09:31:27 AM »
dont think site injections of sust or prop is gonna do it,.  bc if that was the case id have the biggest ass known to man.  making the muscle swollen doesnt mean your making the muscle bigger.  it might look bigger bc u just shot it.  only thing i see ppl say is good for site injections as in aas is suspension.  but good luck putting that in your arms.  igf-lr3 and igf des does help with sites your looking to improve, weather it be shedding some extra fat or forming out the muscle better

and if that dont do it,,, theres always synthol  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 11:59:39 AM »
Ive seen you say this a few times whats your suggestion on how to use it properly?
4-5wks on, 3-4wks off, repeat. 15-20 per day when on is a good place to start.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 12:02:04 PM »
none of those peptides work because all of the peptide selling companies are selling snake oil and not what is advertised. also, igf-1 site injections won't work for localized site growth and all it really does is act as systemic igf-1, essentially insulin like effects of dropping blood sugar. that's about it.

save your money for hgh.

True, most of them are crap, but there is good IGF-1 out there, but there is a lot of crap, a whole lot.

As for site enhancement, when I speak of IGF-1 I'm referring to a peptide that can be good for growth overall. Nothing shocking overnight, but steady progress. As for direct site enhancement, there's not really anything that's going to promote localized growth in a specific muscle only...I agree with you.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2012, 02:56:50 AM »
good advice,,bro how long rest do you take between sets and what do you think is best for site injects,,,short ester, long ester?

rest is usually just a couple of deep breaths to catch your breath then go again... sometimes 15 sec, sometimes 1 minute... depends on how tired you are

they're all the same depending on the frequency of injection... but never inject any painful prop... that's how you get weird bumps and stupid looking inflamation... it's about the oil staying there and building up. low dose high oil volume long ester gear would be good since it doesn't cause much inflammation and you can shoot bilaterally 2-3 times a week... lots of oil will build up. think of the oil equigain equipoise... 50 mg/ml... 600 mg is 12 ml... so that's 3 2 ml shots in each bicep, or 2 3 ml shots in each bicep per week

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2012, 02:52:13 PM »
Is there any advantage to pinning gh in bis/tris instead of delts if I'm trying to get my arms bigger?

Sorry for thread hijack.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2012, 02:58:45 PM »
Is there any advantage to pinning gh in bis/tris instead of delts if I'm trying to get my arms bigger?

Sorry for thread hijack.

Beyond SEO's, there's no way to directly enhance a specific muscle through site injecting. When you inject a hormone, it doesn't sit there and work on the muscle you injected it into only, it works through the entire body.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 05:40:33 AM »
Beyond SEO's, there's no way to directly enhance a specific muscle through site injecting. When you inject a hormone, it doesn't sit there and work on the muscle you injected it into only, it works through the entire body.

I know that hormones become systematic fast, but i believe MGF has some localized effects. (Haven't tried it myself so i'm not 100% sure).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

matrixgh

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 07:06:24 AM »
do some tren and drol that will bring some illusion that your muscle looks bigger and fuller, but if you looking for a numbers then only one solution SEO

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 01:50:34 PM »
all the peps are a joke.if you dont beleve me buy some and if you dont make any measurable progress save your money.take tape measurments,b.f.%,weight at beginning and end if you make measurable changes then continue.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 02:35:24 PM »

This ^^^

Generally speaking, I find it's best to stick with the basics: AAS, HGH, and Slin.  If you are looking for more size then up the dose.  In my opinion, I don't think turning to peptides or SEO for growth should really be considered until you are truly maxed out on AAS, HGH, and Slin. 

I mean, if you want to just have huge arms (not quite Valentino size, but you get the point) then sure, use some SEO, but if you are bodybuilding, I think it would be beneficial to hold off on it as long as possible.

qbkilla

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 04:26:42 PM »
bump so everyone can see where smart guys like buselmo and others say peptides are junk,,,,do not send money to the biggest scammers in bodybuilding history,,,the peptide sellers make the guys who fake amps look like amature scammers

nspaletta

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 04:39:07 PM »
BiGHer is dead on, I don't believe peps work very well at all on site growth (I personally believe it's just irritated muscle with temp site growth for a day or so) But there is no compound that will specifically enhance the site you inject into...like Big said it goes through the whole body.

And seo is definitely something I would not resort to. If not done properly you look like a complete dumbass (valentino or those guys on youtube), and it should be done when you are maxed out completely on growth.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 09:00:12 PM »
bump so everyone can see where smart guys like buselmo and others say peptides are junk,,,,do not send money to the biggest scammers in bodybuilding history,,,the peptide sellers make the guys who fake amps look like amature scammers
THIS

Peptides are a fucking joke IMO...

T-rex

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2012, 06:34:59 PM »
Just out of curiosity, as far as injecting low dose long esters into the biceps: How painful is it, what is the best location on the biceps, how deep, what gauge needle(I use 21g for reg injects), could you use Test E for example? Lets say I'm doing 500mg per wk, 250mon, 250thur, what amount of that and when would you inject your biceps. And any other specifics that would be needed to know. I've never done this. But out of morbid curiosity I wanna see what it's like to inject into my biceps. It just feels like its gonna hurt like a bitch. The only thing that has stopped me is I don't want obvious lumps.

And what about tricep injections? Are we entering Ernie Taylor territory here? I would like to hear from you guys with experience. Again I'm absolutely curious mainly.

alphaanimal

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »
21 wtf you need thinner juice lol, scar tissue mania!!