Author Topic: DEATH NOTICE: Craig Titus’s best buddy, Matt Cline died January 5, 2010.  (Read 19303 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: DEATH NOTICE: Craig Titus’s best buddy, Matt Cline died January 5, 2010.
« Reply #50 on: January 12, 2010, 03:46:03 AM »
Thats the problem with physical voilance - once you slap somebody you have no idea were it will go - history is littered with incidentes
that started similar and ended somewhat the same, not neccesarily with a burned out jaguar but with somebody or some people getting killed and the killer(s) desperatly without any plan or any idea what to do driving around the country until picked up.
oh there was a plan, rest assured.  matt was gunna get em out through a portuguese flagged fishing boat

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Re: DEATH NOTICE: Craig Titus’s best buddy, Matt Cline died January 5, 2010.
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2010, 05:03:08 AM »
I know what you mean about Craig, he is a shady, scammer who  would sell his own mother for an amp of nubain :)

but something tells me kelly had more involvement in this then everyone was led to believe.

"something" tells you ?? ?

what ... your spidey sense ?

cw5544

• Getbig I
wow,  I knew Matt closely for years but just found out he died.   
google brought me here.   

Jizzacked

wow,  I knew Matt closely for years but just found out he died.   
google brought me here.   

cool story bro

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I think that's what actually happened.. like Matt said I think she was on a 3 day drug binge, all strung out and craig was openly fucking melissa so she went nuts and killed her, craig took the blame..

Probably close, but what mostly happened, was they were all strung out on meth, Craig and Melissa became too chummy in front of Kelly and Kelly got pissed(probably after all of them just fucked each other) She jumped Melissa and Melissa ended up fighting for her life and got the better of her. Craig then jumped in and ended it by chocking her out. If they just would have called the cops right then and there after Craig killed her, Craig would have been the only one to do time and would have been out in less than 8 years and could have told the world he thought he was saving his wife. Either that or bury her 10 feet below sea level in the desert and report Melissa missing and keep on trucking.

---METH is a HELLAVA DRUG

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I could just see Craig and Kelly yelling at each other saying "we got to hurry up and get rid of the body" Fucking amatures. Their EGO was so large that they thought they needed to do dispose of the body right than and there. They could have disappeared for a week and dug a hole the size of the grand canyon and people wouldn't have thought too much about it. They just thought that everyone one the planet was thinking about them and would wonder if they were missing. Totally delusional. And I don't even think that was the drugs talking. I think if they were sober, they would think the same thing. It was the burning of the car and body that brought attention to them. Too fucking lazy to dig a ditch. WTF movies were made on ditch digging.Jesus Christ how retarded can you be.