Author Topic: what gear do you think this dude is on ?  (Read 15705 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
Re: what gear do you think this dude is on ?
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2012, 01:06:48 PM »
not the vindiesel festish and what girls like debate again ::)

notsureifsrs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »
Chev... Have you ever been to a natural professional show??? All the competitors have the same type of conditioning as Al... I have friends that were more conditioned as naturals and place in the top 3 at nationals every year... Have you ever competed naturally, or are you upset because you can not achieve this with the gear you take   ;D
You must believe in Santa...

You think girls dig guy with zero bf that low you have to be kidding. This is the look that 99% percent of woman are after hate to break it you guys. Every girl has this guy in there top 3 wish list of guys they could fuck.

Ohh and no homo. I've had girl tell me I looked like him. I think it gets me laid a lot.
Only in USA  ;D
i must visit sometime
here they all about guys no bigger than Francisco Lachowski or at most David Gandy

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 02:48:02 PM »
fuck cuffing what size you aspire too, just because of a females point of view.

say that again out loud for me..

I mean, you finish smashing then what is she suppose to do, NOT make you a sandwich? i don't wna hear that noise
i trust me

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 02:59:22 PM »
fuck cuffing what size you aspire too, just because of a females point of view.

say that again out loud for me..

I mean, you finish smashing then what is she suppose to do, NOT make you a sandwich? i don't wna hear that noise

I pick a guy who I can kind of get close to when it comes to size and conditioning. He is it. I could never picture myself being much bigger than that.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 03:07:14 PM »
lol ,, this fella is as far from natural as china is from americana lol ,,

size as i said milion time before is not theonly reasoon you take hormones...CONDITION like this is 100% dependent on hormones

gh15 approved

LOL

classic line

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2012, 03:20:32 PM »
You think girls dig guy with zero bf that low you have to be kidding. This is the look that 99% percent of woman are after hate to break it you guys. Every girl has this guy in there top 3 wish list of guys they could fuck.

Ohh and no homo. I've had girl tell me I looked like him. I think it gets me laid a lot.

He had a monster bloat face in Fast 5; you'd think he could afford some AI's or maybe diet a little. :D

keijoantero

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2012, 09:33:11 PM »
The occipital of Vin Diesel is awesome!! One could use it as a hammer or something.
365 OFFSEASON

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2012, 10:07:11 PM »
there are people who think this guy is natural??? really?
if some said he could be clean in photos that aren't posted, ok  :P ;D
but have got to be kidding me????
come around here in saudi where this shit is legal... look at the under 65kg competitors... small skinny midgets weighing 120 lbs, some shredded, some 8%+ bf... ALL ON A TON OF GEAR FOR THEIR WEIGHT... 800-1200 mg with some GH...
this guy isn't on a lot, but he's on some strong shit... (tren maybe, winny or anavar for sure)
and for the love of god someone tell him to lay off the diuretics! yes, genetically he has very thin skin... but your face doesn't look like that no matter who you are unless your kidneys turn into prunes from the dehydration from diuretics!
I've seen people with that sunk in wrinkled face look in contests... when i come to talk to them, their lips are glued together from how dry they are and they rip apart and chap when they open their mouths.

Morsprincipium

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2012, 10:17:19 PM »
^^
Spot on my man!

He's not on a ton of stuff, hence his size.  But he's on some major hardeners and diuretics, beautiful conditioning.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2012, 10:18:00 PM »
there are people who think this guy is natural??? really?
if some said he could be clean in photos that aren't posted, ok  :P ;D
but have got to be kidding me????
come around here in saudi where this shit is legal... look at the under 65kg competitors... small skinny midgets weighing 120 lbs, some shredded, some 8%+ bf... ALL ON A TON OF GEAR FOR THEIR WEIGHT... 800-1200 mg with some GH...
this guy isn't on a lot, but he's on some strong shit... (tren maybe, winny or anavar for sure)
and for the love of god someone tell him to lay off the diuretics! yes, genetically he has very thin skin... but your face doesn't look like that no matter who you are unless your kidneys turn into prunes from the dehydration from diuretics!
I've seen people with that sunk in wrinkled face look in contests... when i come to talk to them, their lips are glued together from how dry they are and they rip apart and chap when they open their mouths.

you are very talented writer,, every posting of you is blessing to bodybuild,, truley you are probably the most  reliable middleeastern fella in bodybuilding,, you make this region very proud,, trust me they all read you over there you make them feel proud ,, great great knowledge and write with alot of talent and most importently TRULY HONEST!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2012, 10:23:15 PM »
you are very talented writer,, every posting of you is blessing to bodybuild,, truley you are probably the most  reliable middleeastern fella in bodybuilding,, you make this region very proud,, trust me they all read you over there you make them feel proud ,, great great knowledge and write with alot of talent and most importently TRULY HONEST!

gh15 approved

your making my c unt dripping wet...  :P LOOOOL
thanks boss  ;D

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2012, 10:36:43 PM »

gh15 approved

I agree, i like to read his posts more than yours ( no offence  :P)

guy knows his shit in side and out

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2012, 10:44:54 PM »
very good post buselmo....

for all you delusional retards..look at the fucking face... does this look like an average "natural" persons face NO ! HE LOOKS SICK !

natural...  ::)

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2012, 11:01:44 PM »
very good post buselmo....

for all you delusional retards..look at the fucking face... does this look like an average "natural" persons face NO ! HE LOOKS SICK !

natural...  ::)

man, i swear when i saw his face at the start, i thought fuk this kunt looks like he has aids..

chess315

« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2012, 11:04:13 PM »

another pic
I dont know but the girl in that back sure picked a real loser lol shes the most impressive thing about that pic. He kinda looks like shredder after he drank some of the ninja turtles ooze. either that or followed buselmos middle east bodybuilding advice to the T

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2012, 01:50:45 AM »
Call me crazy but I believe it’s possible to achieve this level of condition without drugs and diuretics. the guy isn’t big! He’s 155 pounds not 190-200 pounds, an ectomorph, genetics to eat a lot of carbs and stay lean…plus he’s is 5.10 on his own in a photo, using angles etc. he's just really ripped, it's all illusion. Put him on stage next to some real juicers and you'll see it's quite possible he's Natural.

The sign of an intelligence person is someone who is being able to entertain a concept, not necessarily adopting it as his or her core belief, that’s how we learn....I believe the "majority" of you, are of reasonable intelligence  :D

I can't blame most guys here for becoming narrow minded and operating at a lower level of consciousness., especially those of you who believe the only way to get in shape is to use more and more drugs. A lot of guys here have never actually tried to diet intelligently, consistently! for a long period of time and trained intelligently when not on gear…I can’t blame them for being unwilling to entertain an alternative concept... I can't blame you for being jaded and sceptical of every single ripped guy who’s posted here who claims natural... we've all been lied to by the magazines and lying filts in the industry…it makes me angry too  >:(  

but just imagine, IMAGINE for one moment that this is actually an honourable guy, not a lying filt and has achieved this without using drugs in an intelligent way...and he genuinely has done it clean.
Would that upset you? would that disturb your world? or is it just easier and more comforting to dismiss him (without proof) and say  "he's on a ton of shit & Lying out of his arse"…

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2012, 01:59:57 AM »
Call me crazy but I believe it’s possible to achieve this level of condition without drugs and diuretics. the guy isn’t big! He’s 155 pounds not 190-200 pounds, an ectomorph, genetics to eat a lot of carbs and stay lean…plus he’s is 5.10 on his own in a photo, using angles etc. he's just really ripped, it's all illusion. Put him on stage next to some real juicers and you'll see it's quite possible he's Natural.

The sign of an intelligence person is someone who is being able to entertain a concept, not necessarily adopting it as his or her a core belief, that’s how we learn.... Now I believe the "majority" you are of reasonable intelligent  :D

I can't blame most guys here for becoming narrow minded and operating at a lower level of consciousness., especially those of you who believe the only way to get in shape is to use more and more drugs. A lot of guys here have never actually tried to diet intelligently, consistently! for a long period of time and trained intelligently when not on gear…I can’t blame them for being unwilling to entertain an alternative concept... I can't blame you for being jaded and sceptical of every single ripped guy who’s posted who claims natural... we've all been lied to by the magazines and lying filts in the industry…it makes me angry too.  

but just imagine, IMAGINE for one moment that this is actually an honourable guy, not a filt and has achieved this without using drugs in an intelligent way...and he genuinely has done it clean.
Would that upset you? would that disturb your world? or is it just easier and more comforting to dismiss him (without proof) and say  he's on a ton of shit & Lying out of his arse…

and I totally believe that micheal jackson's color change was totally natural... he just stayed out of the suns way for 10 years, and always picked much darker backgrounds to take photos and videos in... so it's all an illusion.

I like you bro... but not enough to believe that the human race has one specimen evolve into something that has rock hard muscles that look like they're sculpted out of stone and looks like his blood is as thick as honey from dehydration naturally... if the latter was true... he'd be dead if he walked outside in the summer heat for 10 minutes.

and no... it's not the end of the world... but it pisses me off... when kim k says her ass is natural, i get pissed.. when this guy says he's natural, i get pissed... when the clerk who works in our unit says that he has businesses worth 100's of millions of dollars and owns a ton of land, while slaving away in a job from 7-4 that pays him less than $20K per year wiht all the benefits, i get pissed... why? cuz lying pisses people off. when you see a hot women wearing sexy clothes take off her clothes and reveals her flap jack boobs that look like a fried slice of eggplant, doesn't that piss you off too? same concept... has nothing to do with your life, but it pisses you off  ;D

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2012, 02:09:39 AM »
and I totally believe that micheal jackson's color change was totally natural... he just stayed out of the suns way for 10 years, and always picked much darker backgrounds to take photos and videos in... so it's all an illusion.

I like you bro... but not enough to believe that the human race has one specimen evolve into something that has rock hard muscles that look like they're sculpted out of stone and looks like his blood is as thick as honey from dehydration naturally... if the latter was true... he'd be dead if he walked outside in the summer heat for 10 minutes.

and no... it's not the end of the world... but it pisses me off... when kim k says her ass is natural, i get pissed.. when this guy says he's natural, i get pissed... when the clerk who works in our unit says that he has businesses worth 100's of millions of dollars and owns a ton of land, while slaving away in a job from 7-4 that pays him less than $20K per year wiht all the benefits, i get pissed... why? cuz lying pisses people off. when you see a hot women wearing sexy clothes take off her clothes and reveals her flap jack boobs that look like a fried slice of eggplant, doesn't that piss you off too? same concept... has nothing to do with your life, but it pisses you off  ;D

;D hahaha

Fair enough.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »

and no... it's not the end of the world... but it pisses me off... when kim k says her ass is natural, i get pissed.. when this guy says he's natural, i get pissed... when the clerk who works in our unit says that he has businesses worth 100's of millions of dollars and owns a ton of land, while slaving away in a job from 7-4 that pays him less than $20K per year wiht all the benefits, i get pissed... why? cuz lying pisses people off. when you see a hot women wearing sexy clothes take off her clothes and reveals her flap jack boobs that look like a fried slice of eggplant, doesn't that piss you off too? same concept... has nothing to do with your life, but it pisses you off  ;D

hahahhahhahahahahahaa!

supernick

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2012, 07:38:37 AM »
his muscles are just to full  for a natural

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2012, 08:03:13 AM »
yea girls generally hate all the veins popping out

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012, 09:35:23 AM »
yea girls generally hate all the veins popping out

vascularity only looks good if you're a cock... other than that, it's fucking disgusting (sexual attraction wise)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »

The sign of an intelligence person is someone who is being able to entertain a concept, not necessarily adopting it as his or her core belief, that’s how we learn....I believe the "majority" of you, are of reasonable intelligence  :D

I can't blame most guys here for becoming narrow minded and operating at a lower level of consciousness., especially those of you who believe the only way to get in shape is to use more and more drugs. A lot of guys here have never actually tried to diet intelligently, consistently! for a long period of time and trained intelligently when not on gear…I can’t blame them for being unwilling to entertain an alternative concept... I can't blame you for being jaded and sceptical of every single ripped guy who’s posted here who claims natural... we've all been lied to by the magazines and lying filts in the industry…it makes me angry too  >:(  

but just imagine, IMAGINE for one moment that this is actually an honourable guy, not a lying filt and has achieved this without using drugs in an intelligent way...and he genuinely has done it clean.
Would that upset you? would that disturb your world? or is it just easier and more comforting to dismiss him (without proof) and say  "he's on a ton of shit & Lying out of his arse"…
Your crazy.....

Level of conditioning?  Maybe, but HIGHLY doubtful

Amount of vascularity, hardness, dryness?  Absolutely not