Author Topic: Reconize the name...ASAP!!!  (Read 5961 times)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
Boundary Breaker

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
Re: Reconize the name...ASAP!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 03:33:08 AM »
The guy in the first vid looks like Luther Mahoney from that old show "Homicide: Life on The Street".

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 03:50:39 AM »
;D

Why is that young coloured male on the right hand side so angry ?

TheTrueVictor

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 04:43:30 AM »
Why is that young coloured male on the right hand side so angry ?

Probably because he's bitter that the other guy can read.  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 09:43:59 AM »
I abhor puerto ricans

They are for the most part the worst

The best part is that you can say shit about Puerto Ricans and not be considered a "racist " because puerto rican is not a race.

Puerto Rico is pretty much a unofficial state

...and what is it with that language they speak?

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 10:18:10 AM »
a true getbigger response would have been "You gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?"

I went to high school with dudes like this.  You guys can believe what you want, but this is a true story.

A Puerto Rican guy was in my gym class who apparently didn't like me for some reason (still to this day I have no clue why).

He gets in my face while I am changing and tells me how he is going to "fuck me up" for the shit I had been talking.  He then slapped me in the face.  I told him then that I would meet him at the park after school to fight him.

My friends told me that they overheard how he was going to jump me with two of his friends after class. 

I got in his face prior to him being able to jump me, and he kept saying repeatedly "Represent".  Luckily, the principal of discipline was a very cool guy that has known me since I was playing CYO ball in 5th grade.  Because I broke this kid's nose with the quickness, and while I was literally bitch slapping him with blood everyhere, I was screaming at him:  "Reynaldo, what the fuck do you represent?"

He was crying like a bitch, but much like the dude in the Epic Beard Man video, when security guards pulled me off of him, he said:  "You watch, I'm going to fuck you up" through his tears.

He is now a dimestore preacher, last I heard.
Haha!! They're all like that bro... all talk- and it's quite comical that because of how unitelligent all the low-life minorities are, the best part was him still yelling "I'm going to fuck you up" while he just got the shit kicked out of him... what a joke these people are  ::)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 10:29:07 AM »
What was the cause of this???

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 10:50:10 AM »
I grew up in a city and these scum bags are everywhere. The guy with the book did the right thing.  That low life could have had a blade or a gat on him.  Words don't hurt but watch for him to make a physical move. (like the way I sound hip using vernacular gat.)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 11:01:12 AM »
Book reader was shitting his pants, Id have thrown hands the second he looked at me
No he wasn't, he was actually mocking him, "recognize my name ASAP",.... "Ok I'll write it down",... he is just a guy that doesn't want to fight, but wasn't scared.

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 11:28:49 AM »
No he wasn't, he was actually mocking him, "recognize my name ASAP",.... "Ok I'll write it down",... he is just a guy that doesn't want to fight, but wasn't scared.

I agree, guy looks to be a professional of some type(I mean he has a book to read for crying out loud), with alot to lose, if he went on and slapped the taste out of his mouth!  This clown would have in turn tried to sue and cost the intelligent guy a ton of money. 

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 11:30:44 AM »
I agree, guy looks to be a professional of some type(I mean he has a book to read for crying out loud), with alot to lose, if he went on and slapped the taste out of his mouth!  This clown would have in turn tried to sue and cost the intelligent guy a ton of money. 
And he's a darn fast reader too....!

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 11:37:04 AM »
And he's a darn fast reader too....!

I can only imagine trying to read or find your spot with that arse clown sitting across from you? ::)

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 11:40:01 AM »
I can only imagine trying to read or find your spot with that arse clown sitting across from you? ::)

nothing would've happened here. You can't sue someone for beating you annoying ass. The cops will laugh at you and so will the judges.
Boundary Breaker

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 11:46:53 AM »
notice how he when straight to a pulling out a gun? ::) ::) ::)
A

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »
nothing would've happened here. You can't sue someone for beating you annoying ass. The cops will laugh at you and so will the judges.

You may want to look into the law in your state (if from the states).  If the fellow reading the book was to smack big mouth first and lets say knock his jaw out of place.  The court would not give one damn on how stupid the big mouth guy was, you would have initiated the confrontation.

Second, most professionals have different licenses they have to maintain, and any incident with the law has to be reported and that license can be revoked by that institution if it is against that institutions statutes.

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 11:53:50 AM »
You may want to look into the law in your state (if from the states).  If the fellow reading the book was to smack big mouth first and lets say knock his jaw out of place.  The court would not give one damn on how stupid the big mouth guy was, you would have initiated the confrontation.

Second, most professionals have different licenses they have to maintain, and any incident with the law has to be reported and that license can be revoked by that institution if it is against that institutions statutes.

I'm from Spain. The courts are flooded with cases and the judges can't judge all the cases so a case of an idiot suing for getting his ass beaten will never get to the court if it did it'll take years before it starts and end up in nothing. If the idiot died or was left in a come then maybe but for some bruises and a KO no way  ;)
Boundary Breaker

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 12:00:37 PM »
I'm from Spain. The courts are flooded with cases and the judges can't judge all the cases so a case of an idiot suing for getting his ass beaten will never get to the court if it did it'll take years before it starts and end up in nothing. If the idiot died or was left in a come then maybe but for some bruises and a KO no way  ;)

;D 

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 01:12:20 PM »
Seriously, after watching all of these videos it makes me sick.  I want to move to Europe sometimes becasue of shit like this.  We live in a democracy, and soon enough, these fools, or their children will be running the country.  Won't be long until this place is a third world shit hole.  The very freedoms that the constitution guarantees, will be the downfall of this country.  Freedom of religion,speech,  gaurantee of civil rights, etc.  Eventually we will become so PC and pussified, there will be no one to stand up for what's right.  Where's "Hobo with a shotgun" when you need him.  :-\

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 03:28:57 PM »
Seriously, after watching all of these videos it makes me sick.  I want to move to Europe sometimes becasue of shit like this.  We live in a democracy, and soon enough, these fools, or their children will be running the country.  Won't be long until this place is a third world shit hole.  The very freedoms that the constitution guarantees, will be the downfall of this country.  Freedom of religion,speech,  gaurantee of civil rights, etc.  Eventually we will become so PC and pussified, there will be no one to stand up for what's right.  Where's "Hobo with a shotgun" when you need him.  :-\
Some countries in Europe smash the homicide rate of that of the US, this shit happens everywher, not just US

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 03:32:59 PM »
a true getbigger response would have been "You gonna bark all day little doggy, or are you going to bite?"

I went to high school with dudes like this.  You guys can believe what you want, but this is a true story.

A Puerto Rican guy was in my gym class who apparently didn't like me for some reason (still to this day I have no clue why).

He gets in my face while I am changing and tells me how he is going to "fuck me up" for the shit I had been talking.  He then slapped me in the face.  I told him then that I would meet him at the park after school to fight him.

My friends told me that they overheard how he was going to jump me with two of his friends after class. 

I got in his face prior to him being able to jump me, and he kept saying repeatedly "Represent".  Luckily, the principal of discipline was a very cool guy that has known me since I was playing CYO ball in 5th grade.  Because I broke this kid's nose with the quickness, and while I was literally bitch slapping him with blood everyhere, I was screaming at him:  "Reynaldo, what the fuck do you represent?"

He was crying like a bitch, but much like the dude in the Epic Beard Man video, when security guards pulled me off of him, he said:  "You watch, I'm going to fuck you up" through his tears.

He is now a dimestore preacher, last I heard.
Right in the middle of yelling and threats,just throw him a shot.........always quiets them down.  ;D

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »
That bitched that jumped in that one fight got DROPPED! Jesus...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 03:34:30 PM »
I would have told him STFU .
and then you probably would have had to have gotten in a fight with him. is that really what you wanted to do with your day? i think the guy handled the situation very well.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 03:38:06 PM »
Imagine if it was our very own SuckMensMuscle on that designated train having to deal with Mr. Bloody Loco.  Bloody Loco would have walked into that train as a typical loud mouth, but would have instead been wheeled out as a permanently mute quadriplegic..

"1"

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 03:40:25 PM »
and then you probably would have had to have gotten in a fight with him. is that really what you wanted to do with your day? i think the guy handled the situation very well.

Taylor,

Have you seen Che?  The guy is a professional boxer man.  I think it's safe to say that Bloody Loco would have recognized a true killer.  I also doubt che would have been wearing a light-blue sweater and carrying around Martha Stewart's latest weaving book.

"1"

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »
Taylor,

Have you seen Che?  The guy is a professional boxer man.  I think it's safe to say that Bloody Loco would have recognized a true killer.  I also doubt che would have been wearing a light-blue sweater and carrying around Martha Stewart's latest weaving book.

"1"
I think it`s safe to say that Che would have beat him to a bloody pulp!  ;D