Author Topic: knowing what you know now, would you ever get your son or good freind into bb'in  (Read 3620 times)

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
What do you mean by "bb'in"?
Trying to go pro? Just working out and become Mr. Gym with some substance abuse?

I love Barbecuing and I stand by it!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
thing is it turns to an obsession, and at one point you realize its all genetics and drugs...wouldn't want any of my freinds or son taking drugs
Instilling discipline in a world of soft bellied males is good...plus, you take the mentality and apply it to other disciplines. Such as, you take that mentality of blasting sets and reps to say the corporate world, "I am willing to what it takes to outlast you, beat you." your physique shows that you willing to go to extreme length to accomplish your goal. Whereas today's "male" revels in passive-aggressive behaviors and actions to achieve the goal.

hrspwr

• Getbig IV
for my son: a good simple routine 3 day a week with squat, dl, bench, chin dips military press to make him strong as a gorilla.

no supplement, learn him the definition of natural limit.

then some boxing and judo to make him a good overall fighter.

Along these lines, with more running. Teach the boy to be a warrior, to respect his elders, protect the innocent and be horrifically brutal to this enemies.
time under tension

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Lifting... sure... Bodybuilding as in competing... FUCK no.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
"Thanks guys for respecting my decision. I understand the mental toughness it takes to diet lift and compete. Its to the point its not really fun anymore. If your not hooked up to the best sponsors or sucking dick your not placing well even if your in shape. Its like even when I surprised everyone at nationals coming in shredded and winning beating every guy that beat be at the USA's I Was so happy and then i got a magazine contract thinking being the most improved BBer going from not placing to winning which nobody has done I would have got a cover shot at the least but I get a 5 month contract then dropped because my body was beat down and wanting to take a break but wasn't aloud to so I end up having the worst year ever as a pro.

Its my rookie year that I can never re-do. I know I have what it takes to be a top pro I know this for a fact because I see myself in the mirror every day HA HA. Maybe its just a phase Im going through Idk. Im more then healthy tho ,married life is great and tuesday I have a meeting with a casting agent which Im very excited about. How about someone start a poll on who thinks I should compete in NY and based off that Ill decide to get my head together for it ...."

::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
"Thanks guys for respecting my decision. I understand the mental toughness it takes to diet lift and compete. Its to the point its not really fun anymore. If your not hooked up to the best sponsors or sucking dick your not placing well even if your in shape. Its like even when I surprised everyone at nationals coming in shredded and winning beating every guy that beat be at the USA's I Was so happy and then i got a magazine contract thinking being the most improved BBer going from not placing to winning which nobody has done I would have got a cover shot at the least but I get a 5 month contract then dropped because my body was beat down and wanting to take a break but wasn't aloud to so I end up having the worst year ever as a pro.

Its my rookie year that I can never re-do. I know I have what it takes to be a top pro I know this for a fact because I see myself in the mirror every day HA HA. Maybe its just a phase Im going through Idk. Im more then healthy tho ,married life is great and tuesday I have a meeting with a casting agent which Im very excited about. How about someone start a poll on who thinks I should compete in NY and based off that Ill decide to get my head together for it ...."

::)

Who said this?

Do you think they are just lying because their placements sucked?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Who said this?

Do you think they are just lying because their placements sucked?

Reportedly a quote from Jeff Long.  :-\

flex luger

• Getbig II
  • project: Single Digit
No i wouldn't.

Thread made me realize why Arnolds son is a fat kid..
i trust me

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Reportedly a quote from Jeff "My Career Wasn't That" Long.  :-\
fixed

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Reportedly a quote from Jeff Long.  :-\

Ouch. What a statement.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Ouch. What a statement.

He better buy some knee pads!  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
Working out/lifting for fun (natural), yes. Bodybuilding? no way

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Along these lines, with more running. Teach the boy to be a warrior, to respect his elders, protect the innocent and be horrifically brutal to this enemies.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
imagine your son coming up to you and saying he has decided he wants to be like kai greene

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Yes,I would want my son to be an obsessive, narcissistic,drug addict who only lives for the gym,and who gets the feeling that he`s coming everytime he gets a pump..........any good father would want their kid to live the dream.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
He better buy some knee pads!  ;D

He probably has backup pairs.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
He probably has backup pairs.

He won't go there... that is ostensibly why he is quitting bodybuilding.  :-X

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Of course not! No son of mine would ever be gay!

And how would you guarantee that Dr Dutch
foetal inspection? gay blocking condom?
c

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Bodybuilding is not a sport
its egobuilding
c

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
I'd only encourage it in people with decent genetic shape and good work ethics. Otherwise it's a waste of time.