Author Topic: Superdrol vs Dianabol  (Read 27121 times)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
Re: Superdrol vs Dianabol
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 05:20:22 PM »
Tried 4 different brands of SD, ran them all for like 5-6 weeks at 30mg/day.  Didn't notice/ do shit for me, no sides....

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 05:44:27 PM »
Ok just doing some reading and some info says Superdrol is harsh and toxic. Compared to what? Superdrol seems to be a legal prohormone. Now look at D-bol, they saying superdrol is more toxic, a legal supplement compared to an  illegal one d-bol. Does anyone here have some science in to this?
stop saying it is a pro-hormone. it is a fucking oral steroid. its methylated and harder on the liver. notice i never said dont take it. it works.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 06:06:16 PM »
superdrol and anadrola,, both are favorie orals of us profesionals in the 90s,, i mean WE ATE THEM LIKE CANDY,, superdrol andanadrola  both were hard after 2 weeks of usage...but you just eat and stay active and its all working like magic,,ofcourdse ...hgh a must  to get to freaky zone

the heart of natural bodybuild lay with superdola and halordola,, those are favortie drugs of naturals...

every 165lb 5'10 wanna be on stage tried them ,,

filt liars

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2012, 06:12:59 PM »
superdrol and anadrola,, both are favorie orals of us profesionals in the 90s,, i mean WE ATE THEM LIKE CANDY,, superdrol andanadrola  both were hard after 2 weeks of usage...but you just eat and stay active and its all working like magic,,ofcourdse ...hgh a must  to get to freaky zone

the heart of natural bodybuild lay with superdola and halordola,, those are favortie drugs of naturals...

filt liars

gh15 approved

Tried extreme halodrol it was really good like oral tbol. Gave me some nice lean muscle gains. Superdrol is amazing how fast it can change your appearence. Even at a small dose stacked with injectables. I ran it for two weeks at 10-20mgs before going on a beach vacation last year for a wedding party. Everyone was fat and sloppy on the beach and I looked like a hulk. That stuff is amazing. You have to use it very sparingly though. You really can't take it if you like to drink on the weekends it will make you feel like dog shit!

What doses and how long have you used if for gh?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2012, 06:18:46 PM »
how long what? anadrola and superdrola?

200-300mg anadrola many times along career,, superdrol i used in the 30-40 mg range ,, both make you feel liek balonie if you sit home ,, you need to be on the road active and actualy trianing and EATING,, this is the secret....

i will teach you bodybuild i promise let the webpage go and become insitution and all this boarding will go to shits ,, i will finaly teach you bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2012, 06:25:38 PM »
how long what? anadrola and superdrola?

200-300mg anadrola many times along career,, superdrol i used in the 30-40 mg range ,, both make you feel liek balonie if you sit home ,, you need to be on the road active and actualy trianing and EATING,, this is the secret....

i will teach you bodybuild i promise let the webpage go and become insitution and all this boarding will go to shits ,, i will finaly teach you bodybuild

gh15 approved

I can't wait! I'm suprised you used superdrol you didn't seem like you would be into it. I agree you feel tired and lousy on superdrol. Second week into any time I sat down I could of fallen right to sleep! I just wanted to sleep! Strength and size shot up like crazy though!

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2012, 06:27:56 PM »
superdrol and anadrola,, both are favorie orals of us profesionals in the 90s,, i mean WE ATE THEM LIKE CANDY,, superdrol andanadrola  both were hard after 2 weeks of usage...but you just eat and stay active and its all working like magic,,ofcourdse ...hgh a must  to get to freaky zone

filt liars

gh15 approved

wtff,,, superdrol was not around in the 90s.   Superdrol was released as a prohormone in 2005.
all drugs - TPPIIP

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2012, 06:29:32 PM »
wtff,,, superdrol was not around in the 90s.   Superdrol was released as a prohormone in 2005.

He stays in shape to this day. Once a bodybuilder always a bodybuilder.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2012, 06:31:15 PM »
I can't wait! I'm suprised you used superdrol you didn't seem like you would be into it. I agree you feel tired and lousy on superdrol. Second week into any time I sat down I could of fallen right to sleep! I just wanted to sleep! Strength and size shot up like crazy though!

there is saying in bodybuild that the liar filts say ....they corelate it to eating clean and training hard...but the reality is that saying which is true related into drug intake lol

that saying is

the shitier you feel....the better you look!

it is true,,

every time you feel letargic ,, feel like you dotn care for nothnig want to sleep..every time you feel like balonie ....if you dotn over eat! hich most of you do ...if you dotn over eat ! then you look your bestest ever! this is what the saying mean lol

like bodybuild when stop using hormones foro 2 weeks look the best ever? you know how everytime you stop hormones for 2-3 weeks you  look like a walking statue and all the lines clear up and you look liek a nice costly muscular doll lol

this is same with the bad feeling and tirdness and shit feel ....everytime you feel liek this and NOT OVER EAT...you will take a picture while traininig and see you look like a million dolaros

gh15 approved/bible index
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »

lol who told you this balonie lol ,, god man im dealing here with kidos i swear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2012, 06:34:26 PM »
He stays in shape to this day. Once a bodybuilder always a bodybuilder.

no no superdol was available since beggining lol they wanted to make is steroid but chose to go with anadrola,, are you fellas for real lol

i dotn know man ,, i knwo you know your hormones youre elf,, but the other fella...i dont get it

the poweders were there for decades lol how do you think we all got big? by eating a lot? lol we eat yes but no bodybuild jsut sit and take 8000 calories a day lol ,, we take drugs that utilize the 2000 calories we do it PERFECTLY! ,, the hgh let us it soe more but still thsoe drugs utilize the food we do it TO THE PERFECT look we want!

the overeating fellas end up looking like the retard kovaks and sons,, or danta and sons,,

comon now fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2012, 06:48:23 PM »
no no superdol was available since beggining lol they wanted to make is steroid but chose to go with anadrola,, are you fellas for real lol

i dotn know man ,, i knwo you know your hormones youre elf,, but the other fella...i dont get it

the poweders were there for decades lol how do you think we all got big? by eating a lot? lol we eat yes but no bodybuild jsut sit and take 8000 calories a day lol ,, we take drugs that utilize the 2000 calories we do it PERFECTLY! ,, the hgh let us it soe more but still thsoe drugs utilize the food we do it TO THE PERFECT look we want!

the overeating fellas end up looking like the retard kovaks and sons,, or danta and sons,,

comon now fellas

gh15 approved

I remember reading superdrol was around a LOONG time ago. It was a bit toxic for the FDA so they went with Anadrol. A few years ago one of the supplement companies resurrected it again and it became popular.

People on this board seem to fear it. If you use it smart and stay away from alcohol and booze it shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't run it for more than 3-4 weeks. It takes you to a new level and fast. I noticed I didn't need to eat clean with it. The more carbs the better it worked. I have a couple of bottles stashed for a rainy day. The good stuff to beastdrol.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »
I remember reading superdrol was around a LOONG time ago. It was a bit toxic for the FDA so they went with Anadrol. A few years ago one of the supplement companies resurrected it again and it became popular.

People on this board seem to fear it. If you use it smart and stay away from alcohol and booze it shouldn't be a problem. I wouldn't run it for more than 3-4 weeks. It takes you to a new level and fast. I noticed I didn't need to eat clean with it. The more carbs the better it worked. I have a couple of bottles stashed for a rainy day. The good stuff to beastdrol.

no reason to fear any oral,, ofcourse dont just sit and abuse superdrol it is strong oral...but there are felas who do 2 months of anadrola and ando 1-2 months of superdola ,,realy you need to knw how to circulate them into your routine...and replace them with sometihng else when needed then reintroduce them again....when needed

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2012, 07:02:17 PM »
there is saying in bodybuild that the liar filts say ....they corelate it to eating clean and training hard...but the reality is that saying which is true related into drug intake lol

that saying is

the shitier you feel....the better you look!

it is true,,

every time you feel letargic ,, feel like you dotn care for nothnig want to sleep..every time you feel like balonie ....if you dotn over eat! hich most of you do ...if you dotn over eat ! then you look your bestest ever! this is what the saying mean lol

like bodybuild when stop using hormones foro 2 weeks look the best ever? you know how everytime you stop hormones for 2-3 weeks you  look like a walking statue and all the lines clear up and you look liek a nice costly muscular doll lol

this is same with the bad feeling and tirdness and shit feel ....everytime you feel liek this and NOT OVER EAT...you will take a picture while traininig and see you look like a million dolaros

gh15 approved/bible index

for real? Looks like I'm on my way then. I actually was going to schedule a doctor's appointment next week it's literally getting to the point where I can't function, every time I eat a meal I feel tired, all I want to do is sleep, I'm SLOW as hell. the only time I actually feel good is when I take a shot of insulin. wtf
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2012, 07:03:43 PM »

fuck 3-4 weeks, if you can handle it run 6 weeks minimum,, shit grows muscle faster then anything else.
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2012, 07:03:56 PM »

superdrol was made in the 1960's..
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2012, 07:05:40 PM »
lol who told you this balonie lol ,, god man im dealing here with kidos i swear

gh15 approved

then how did u guys get it ... i thought before sdrol went onto the otc market no one made it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2012, 07:05:48 PM »
Tried 4 different brands of SD, ran them all for like 5-6 weeks at 30mg/day.  Didn't notice/ do shit for me, no sides....

What compounds do you respond well to bro? That's strange you didn't like tren and got nothing out of superdrol
l

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #43 on: February 22, 2012, 07:18:42 PM »
What compounds do you respond well to bro? That's strange you didn't like tren and got nothing out of superdrol

I know that's crazy isn't it? Two strongest compounds and he doesn't respond to it.

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 07:29:26 PM »
Honestly brotha, I have no idea lol 

I haven't used that many, but at this point, I really don't know.  I have some npp and anadrol that I'm waiting to try pretty soon.  Just want to be a little leaner- right now on test prop and tren, but I'm going to make a thread pretty soon, to keep the boys updated.  I'm starting to think I just flat out don't respond to ANYTHING lol

Appreciate the concern and I'll keep you updated!! Same to you makaveli25  :)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »
^^ P.S. I ran the halo extreme too Makaveli, except I ran it for 8 weeks at 100mgs day... (didn't notice anything lol)

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »

didn't you also not gain anything off of SM tren?

you may just be the worst responder in the entire world, hahah

can't gain off tren or superdrol, damn, i don't think there's anything stronger you can go up to

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2012, 07:36:46 PM »

I haven't used that many, but at this point, I really don't know.  I have some npp and anadrol that I'm waiting to try pretty soon.  Just want to be a little leaner- right now on test prop and tren, but I'm going to make a thread pretty soon, to keep the boys updated.  I'm starting to think I just flat out don't respond to ANYTHING lol

try lighter compounds i bet you will have average to good response to them.  Whats your height, weight and bodyfat btw?
all drugs - TPPIIP

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2012, 07:40:34 PM »
for real? Looks like I'm on my way then. I actually was going to schedule a doctor's appointment next week it's literally getting to the point where I can't function, every time I eat a meal I feel tired, all I want to do is sleep, I'm SLOW as hell. the only time I actually feel good is when I take a shot of insulin. wtf

umm that may be other reason behind this feeling,, like diabetes,,

when i say the shitiest you feel the better you look ...it is inregard to feeling depleted with no food in you while in reality its made by the drugs you are on ,,they sculpt you into condition if you dont over eat and just eat enough to stimulate the growth ,, and also there is gh involved with this feeling,,

insulina with out gh is NEVER EVER recomendd by me

gh15 approved
fallen angel

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2012, 07:41:38 PM »

Did you develop normally as a kid? Normal dick size? facial hair? secondary male characteristics? What does your facial structure look like masculine or feminine? Did you get gyno during puberty? Any history of thyroid issues?  Answer these for me
l