Author Topic: Transform me  (Read 1453 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Transform me
« on: February 22, 2012, 05:18:13 PM »
I've been around a while guys but always struggled with AAS. I am severely prone to headache/migraine on a number of daily meds (verapamil, topamax, NSAIDs) to control them. Dbol was terrible headache-wise for me, Var (oddly enough) I couldn't tolerate 20mg gave me most raging migraine ever assuming it was real (I think it was Alpha Pharma). I don't know why.

Now on hrt (225mg Test cyp) and a little Arimidex, doing ok but this isn't going to take me where I want to be.

What do you think is safe to add, Primo? GH? Something else?

My goals are 8-9%bf, around or anything over 215lb. I'm 6'2" 228 15% (bf last I had it checked prior to hrt).

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
  • You want it to be one way,but it's the other way.
Re: Transform me
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 03:24:23 AM »
I've been around a while guys but always struggled with AAS. I am severely prone to headache/migraine on a number of daily meds (verapamil, topamax, NSAIDs) to control them. Dbol was terrible headache-wise for me, Var (oddly enough) I couldn't tolerate 20mg gave me most raging migraine ever assuming it was real (I think it was Alpha Pharma). I don't know why.

Now on hrt (225mg Test cyp) and a little Arimidex, doing ok but this isn't going to take me where I want to be.

What do you think is safe to add, Primo? GH? Something else?

My goals are 8-9%bf, around or anything over 215lb. I'm 6'2" 228 15% (bf last I had it checked prior to hrt).

Well you just started HRT, and your not looking for a huge transformation. you are 228@15 and wanna go down to 215@8-9 .

If i were you, just stick with the HRT doses, add some T3 and/or clen to your diet, and lose the fat and get down to 215, you should be very happy with the results. The HRT doses will preserve you rmuscle tissues, so if you just watch what you eat, add a lil cardio, and you should easily be able to drop the 13lbs.    With the clen, be very very sure that you start off low, and slowly work your way up. Clen usually gives people headaches if they start too much too fast, so for someone already prone to them, you might better off not use them, or start very low dose. This is the cheapest and safest way, specially for someone prone to headaches/migraines.

But if your a lazy fuck that just wants the drugs to do all the work (no flame), just keep in mind the more components you add, it will fuck up your blood pressure, which in turn will aggravate your migraines. The main issue that it boils down to is how much can you afford? if money is no issue, GH will be your absolute best choice. if will melt your fat away at low doses 4-6 ius a day.  But if money is an issue, take a look at a quick cycle of tren, you should be able to get where you want to be in 4 weeks of tren IMO.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 04:48:39 AM »
I can tell you one thing.

When i was at 17-18% bf,went on some test and tren,300 test and 400 tren-e.My bp was fairly high,got headaches,overall i felt like shit.But i went on with it,and started loosing bf.Nowdays i am around 11-12% and i can tell you that at 300 test-p and 500 tren-a i am feelling like million dollars.Bp is damn good,no longer have red-face,much less bloat.

So,the leaner you are,less side effects you get.If i were you i would get into 10% zone as soon as possible,then start some 5iu daily and try tren-a 100 EOD and primobolane around 600 mg p/w.that will transform you for sure.But first get rid of some fat,remember,the leaner you are,less sides you get.
GETBIG!

SmoofCat

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 05:41:42 AM »
I can tell you one thing.

When i was at 17-18% bf,went on some test and tren,300 test and 400 tren-e.My bp was fairly high,got headaches,overall i felt like shit.But i went on with it,and started loosing bf.Nowdays i am around 11-12% and i can tell you that at 300 test-p and 500 tren-a i am feelling like million dollars.Bp is damn good,no longer have red-face,much less bloat.

So,the leaner you are,less side effects you get.If i were you i would get into 10% zone as soon as possible,then start some 5iu daily and try tren-a 100 EOD and primobolane around 600 mg p/w.that will transform you for sure.But first get rid of some fat,remember,the leaner you are,less sides you get.

totally agree.. tren has only given me the high BP-red face-sever sweating related sides when my bf% was high (for my body type, this meant I was up around 11%...) Down @ 6-8% I feel incredible on tren. The only bad side for me is the slightly paranoid thought cycles I can get into on tren, and that has nothing to do with body fat. I have learned however that you can control the thoughts, and thank god they aren't present all day. And eventually you just realize when the tren-induced weirdness kicks into your thought process, and you learn to ignore it as best as you can.

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 05:59:31 AM »
totally agree.. tren has only given me the high BP-red face-sever sweating related sides when my bf% was high (for my body type, this meant I was up around 11%...) Down @ 6-8% I feel incredible on tren. The only bad side for me is the slightly paranoid thought cycles I can get into on tren, and that has nothing to do with body fat. I have learned however that you can control the thoughts, and thank god they aren't present all day. And eventually you just realize when the tren-induced weirdness kicks into your thought process, and you learn to ignore it as best as you can.

care to elaborate? like what kind of thoughts?  are you normally paranoid and tren just makes it worse? or are you happy go lucky, and tren just brings this out of nowhere?

thanks

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 08:17:13 AM »
It messes up with your emotions,in my case if someone looks ugly i get horrible thoughs such as beating the shit out of him instantly.But i get paranoic when i see a dog that looks suspicious.And since using tren i cannot watch horror movies anymore,it scares the shit out of me.And sometimes i get some weird violent dreams.That's my case.
GETBIG!

Marlo Stanfield

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 08:19:39 AM »
It messes up with your emotions,in my case if someone looks ugly i get horrible thoughs such as beating the shit out of him instantly.But i get paranoic when i see a dog that looks suspicious.And since using tren i cannot watch horror movies anymore,it scares the shit out of me.And sometimes i get some weird violent dreams.That's my case.
Damn dude thats fucked up... do most get this with tren ?? it sound sfunny but im sure its fucking scary to have to live it

Rance

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 10:44:31 AM »
It messes up with your emotions,in my case if someone looks ugly i get horrible thoughs such as beating the shit out of him instantly.
lol exactly.

for me, the worst thing about tren is that you can't rest properly... even if you slept for 10 hours you feel like you only slept 5 hours :/

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
Thanks for the advice guys. I bust ass in the gym, which in a way was depressing because you can only get so big natural (though I didn't do all that bad). That said, I'm not averse to dropping the extra fat but the issue in the past was considerable muscle loss that came with it. Now that I'm on 225mg of Test, cutting will be less catabolic but in the end muscle loss at this low a dose probably still inevitable.

That said, Marlo your suggestion of GH was kind of the direction I was leaning but being that I have no experience with it I wasn't sure. Tren on the other hand always intrigued me, as everyone reports there simply is no drug that hardens and thickens you like it. However, of all the steroids out there, it seems to alter one's brain chemistry the most, which in my case might not be a good thing. What do you think?