Author Topic: Derek Anthony in the hospital - will be be at the Arnold?  (Read 98278 times)

L.L

Re: Derek Anthony in the hospital...looks pretty rough
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2012, 10:31:08 PM »
He looked like death in those stills taken from his appearance on rxmuscle. I seriously hope he recovers. The only crappy thing is that his creatanine and all that stuff was elevated for awhile now and this is a turn for the worst. It's a real shame. I feel horrible for the guy.

yeah , i feel bad for him or anybody...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2012, 10:40:06 PM »
Actually, unlike the HPTA which works on a negative feedback loop, the Pancreas actually has less strain on it when a person is using insulin. Taking insulin does not cause diabetes. It actually lessens the load on the pancreas. It does not lessen the pancreas's production of insulin either.

The amount of simple sugars these baboons are dumping into their bloodstream on a continual basis day in and day out will certainly cause stress on the kidneys over time. They're all type 2 Diabetics. What i'm saying is if they never used insulin in the first place, they wouldn't need to be loading their bloodstream with sugar which certainly contributes to type 2 and puts more stress on the kidneys then the average person. And once you're a type 2, everything you put in your body is magnified. And that's when the high protein diets become the kiss of death.

csnut18

• Getbig III
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2012, 10:42:48 PM »
The amount of simple sugars these baboons are dumping into their bloodstream on a continual basis day in and day out will certainly cause stress on the kidneys over time. They're all type 2 Diabetics. What i'm saying is if they never used insulin in the first place, they wouldn't need to be loading their bloodstream with sugar which certainly contributes to type 2 and puts more stress on the kidneys then the average person.

Yes you are right. That's accurate.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2012, 10:48:26 PM »

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #154 on: February 22, 2012, 10:49:01 PM »
Also uncontrolled hypertension...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #155 on: February 22, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »

Sure buddy, sure.

lol I'm not bagging on bigslin but that  was pretty damn funny. :D-  well done uberman
l

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: February 22, 2012, 10:51:30 PM »

:-[

Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge
An attention whore, even on a hospital bed.  :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #157 on: February 22, 2012, 10:53:47 PM »
Hard to feel bad for a man who purposely put drugs in his body. Free will is a great thing, but it could also be your downfall. No sympathy from me.

Man is condemned to be free - Jean Paul Sartre
X

illwill

• Getbig III
  • I'm not a playa. I'm just in them guts a lot
« Reply #158 on: February 22, 2012, 11:01:54 PM »
All bullshit aside, I don't know the fella in real life. He could be a swell guy.  Heck, he could be an asshole who don't take care of his kids.  I have no idea.  Nonetheless, get well

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #159 on: February 22, 2012, 11:02:05 PM »
Looks like Vince goodrum will finally get his chance to spit on DA once he is 6ft under ground

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2012, 11:19:24 PM »
There is a upper limit to everything. The endless abuse can only go on for so long.

Over the last 6-8 years, a few BB's killed themselves that go to my gym. Two committed suicide, the other just passed away from complications. One not on the list passed away following knee surgery - never stopped bleeding. To make matters worse - to stop the bleeding was given something to coagulate the blood - blood clots formed then died 7 days later. All died as a result of one common cause kidneys, two were diabetics. One was on his last breath, yet continued full throttle with the GH/AAS. Tremendous shape yes - but 6 feet under also before 35. One even came with forearms bandaged everyday until he finally decided to end it.

Not enough emphasis on health. All about how far one can take it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2012, 11:27:25 PM »
There is a upper limit to everything. The endless abuse can only go on for so long.

Over the last 6-8 years, a few BB's killed themselves that go to my gym. Two committed suicide, the other just passed away from complications. One not on the list passed away following knee surgery - never stopped bleeding. To make matters worse - to stop the bleeding was given something to coagulate the blood - blood clots formed then died 7 days later. All died as a result of one common cause kidneys, two were diabetics. One was on his last breath, yet continued full throttle with the GH/AAS. Tremendous shape yes - but 6 feet under also before 35. One even came with forearms bandaged everyday until he finally decided to end it.

Not enough emphasis on health. All about how far one can take it.

Such a fucked up society we live in...

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2012, 11:37:16 PM »
again hgh and steroids wil not and can not kill you ,, only make you healthier,,

its the other drugs ,, real drugs and diuretic that kill bodybuild powerlift and wrestlers,,along with many holywood stars and rest of no ones around the world

you do not die from steroids and hgh you only live longer,,you also though can nto step on national stage with steroids and hgh only lol and this! is why gh15 webpage is coming to thatre next to you ...you will understand what it take to be a bodybuild!,,you think that the dry look is result of steroid and hgh only? lol i got news for you

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Impactedman

• Getbig II
  • youstinklikepoop
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2012, 12:50:07 AM »
It has to be scary to be in the hospital with serious health problems. Especially at such a young age. I actually feel bad for DA. We all make mistakes, and I'm sure DA regrets some of his decisions that led him to this dark hour.

Get well soon, Derek Anthony.

Christian B

• Getbig II
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2012, 12:52:33 AM »
here is a hint for coahos,, when the worlddoesnt care about something...you make it care about it by adding whores...and dating site... and forums...and boardings... and you make the world care,, i am a genious do you get it ? anyone you wil talk to behind closed doors will tell you gh15 = genious,, i am ,, i am a genious

gh15 approved
Alex is laughing his ass off, or someone is really really mentally ill!

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2012, 01:24:01 AM »
Let this be a lesson to all you juice heads!  :D
P

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »
it was the high protein diet  :)
X

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2012, 01:29:44 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TELL ME THIS ISNT REAL....
The time for joking about DA's situation is over for now asshole!  Time to grow up.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2012, 01:30:14 AM »
his wig looks terrible

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2012, 01:30:46 AM »
it's not important to be big

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2012, 01:36:56 AM »
it's not important to be big
i am really sick of it all. want to drop 50 lbs by the summer by running
X

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2012, 01:51:47 AM »
how sad...everyone saw this coming but him and his quack doctors who proved to be inepts. Who sees such a bloated face with eyes about to pop out and does nothing?
at 30 he'll be on constant meds and clinical tests every week like an 80yo.
Poor fella.
Get well soon Derek.
Boundary Breaker

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2012, 02:02:35 AM »
So, let me get this straight, DA willingly used roids, shot up synthol never competed, except for top dollar at schmoe-shows, and didn't even take his health in consideration?

I mean, he never even got a plastic trophy...

I do hope he gets better, and I hope he lives the business for greener pastures.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2012, 02:29:17 AM »
On a serious note, I don't know other Getbiggers feel but I personally think its time Getbig eased off him, for all we know he could be dying now and people here are ripping him to shreds for some forum amusement, human life cant be that worthless surely.Maybe we could have tried harder with Keith (Onlyme) with some encouragement but we can for Derek.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2012, 02:32:41 AM »

:-[

Hey everyone . my fans friends family etc. As you know I been missing in action I been in the hospital I have blood pressure heart kidney tie in problems. The dashow will be postponed I will def come back to that but I'm officially done training for the freak factor. I'm retiring. Hanging it up thanks to all for all the support but life isn't worth being huge

aahahahhaahahahaahaahaah, this is too good.

Holy fuck I told him in 2006 this will happen. AIDS is a bitch.