Author Topic: White women's attraction to black guys?? Please explain.  (Read 19178 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: White women's attraction to black guys?? Please explain.
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2012, 12:31:40 PM »
but most of white women who are attracted to black man are less educated, low self-esteem, and uausally having family issues at their early age.

???

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2012, 12:31:43 PM »
So your guys theory is that, most blacks dudes are still manly.while a lot of white dudes want to be metro?  ???
A

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 12:32:31 PM »
So your guys theory is that, most blacks dudes are still manly.while a lot of white dudes want to be metro?  ???

sounds about right to me

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2012, 12:32:52 PM »

you had zyzzeodllzooeww or whatever his name was.  getbig has 33355555226686652 or what his name is.  two manly white cats you got there.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2012, 12:34:29 PM »
Says the nazi racist. 

I think by now we are all fully aware that sarcasm is completely wasted on you which means also that you wouldn't understand way over 90% of my posts.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #30 on: February 23, 2012, 12:35:43 PM »
I am confused as to the attraction of white women to black men.  Primarily because I don't see how they are even initially attracted.

Let me explain.  It is not homo for a man to look at someone like Brad Pitt or David Bekham and being non homo say "that's a good looking dude".  But I sometimes see white women drooling over black guys and I look at them and can't see anything that they would be attracted to.  Sure the stereotype would be that black guys have big dicks. Whatever you want to believe.I understand why black girls would find black guys attractive because they are the same.  The same way an ape would love an ape (i am not comparing blacks to apes, so you racists relax).

Can someone explain how a whore like kardashian who is white can look at a black man and think he is attractive?  What is attractive?  The lack of straight hair? the flat nose?  The underbites? 

All of this is written in a no homo, no racist intent.

So you only like white women?  That's good that's good, because I'll take anything.    ;D

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 23, 2012, 12:36:44 PM »

what can we blame?

we have this gay clown all over the media

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:09 PM »
I reread the original post and understand what the op is saying.

Media dictates a lot of things, it happens across all races in the media.

Justin Timberlake, Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez are good examples.

But the bottom line is horse for courses.
Trans Milkshake.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2012, 12:41:48 PM »
A

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2012, 12:44:05 PM »
I am a black man so I can explain... First of all, I used to model, so a lot of white chicks are attracted to me... Not to mention, I have more style and personality than most boring white dudes... It adds a breath of fresh air to them... Most people are amazed because I pull more white girls than most white dudes! And you are correct... What woman wouldn't want a bigger dick inside them... It just makes more since. I read that by 2050 the majority race in this country will be of mixed races... White with Asian/Hispanic/Black...
Natural 4 life!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 12:46:51 PM »
Black guys have that bad boy swagger to them. The gangsta culture. Some girls like that.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 12:47:23 PM »
I am a black man so I can explain... First of all, I used to model, so a lot of white chicks are attracted to me... Not to mention, I have more style and personality than most boring white dudes... It adds a breath of fresh air to them... Most people are amazed because I pull more white girls than most white dudes! And you are correct... What woman wouldn't want a bigger dick inside them... It just makes more since. I read that by 2050 the majority race in this country will be of mixed races... White with Asian/Hispanic/Black...

I don't think mixing all the races togeather is a great idea, it creates less variety.
Trans Milkshake.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 12:48:23 PM »

Let me ask you this, why are you repulsed by black pussy?

I think that's the real question to be asked, why isn't anyone dating black woman anymore besides Tbombz???

Freeway

• Getbig I
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 12:48:40 PM »
but most of white women who are attracted to black man are less educated, low self-esteem, and uausally having family issues at their early age.

[/qute]exactly, they get all of these from being at home with theire parents and the whole environment they live in

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 12:50:09 PM »

I will take you at your word that your question does not come from a racist impulse.

One answer to your question has to do with aesthetics.  Most people in the Western world are conditioned to find one physical aesthetic attractive: a white aesthetic.  If one is trapped in that bubble (as you appear to be) then you will view anything that deviates from that (black, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern) as unattractive.  Similarly, you will view non white people who approach that aesthetic (think Halle Berry or Vanessa Williams) as very attractive.  It is not a coincidence that the first Miss America, the first "black" Best Actress Oscar winner, and the first "black" President are all mulattoes.

For a variety of reasons some white are not trapped in that bubble or they were never in that bubble to begin with.  They appreciate that beauty can come in many forms.  Some people are especially drawn to an opposite or different aesthetic.  The very features that define the opposite aesthetic is what makes it so appealing: darker skin, hair, full lips, etc.  Even people conditioned to their original aesthetic can be exceedingly drawn to one or more features traditionally associated with an opposite aesthetic.  Full lips or big booties are two examples. 

This appetite for the opposite aesthetic is far more common than you may realize and it dates back centuries.  When one adds in the “cultural aesthetic” its easy to see why increasing numbers of people are willing to cross what you see as a line.

One accessible book that talks about this in slightly different way is “White” by Richard Dyer.  He even has a chapter on “The White Man’s Muscles” where he talks bodybuilding, and films with Arnold and Stallone.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Essays-Culture-Richard-Dyer/dp/0415095360

Very good post once again.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 12:51:35 PM »

I think that's the real question to be asked, why isn't anyone dating black woman anymore besides Tbombz???
it's very common

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:07 PM »

Holy shit I just turned racist

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 12:53:31 PM »

irishdave would challenge you on this post, would insist that irish hags would pick him over you anyday.  in fact, they'd laugh in your face.  don't hate, because i'm just the messenger.  

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 12:55:14 PM »
irishdave would challenge you on this post, would insist that irish hags would pick him over you anyday.  in fact, they'd laugh in your face.  don't hate, because i'm just the messenger.  

It's probably the same guy. ;)
Trans Milkshake.

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #44 on: February 23, 2012, 12:56:05 PM »
Nails... I prefer hot chicks... I have dated many black girls, white and spanish too...
Natural 4 life!

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 23, 2012, 12:56:24 PM »
Let me ask you this, why are you repulsed by black pussy?

The answer would be very easy, the world was, is and will be ruled by white people.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 23, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
Nails... I prefer hot chicks... I have dated many black girls, white and spanish too...

;D ;D

BigDave81

• Getbig II
  • Back it up!
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2012, 12:57:34 PM »
Well... Since people are calling people of my race buck tooth and "Ape" like I felt it was my mission to reveal the truth...
Natural 4 life!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2012, 12:58:39 PM »
I can explain mudsharks to you very easily

why should a girl stay in shape and maybe date a decent white guy who's packing like 5 inches when she can eat whatever she wants and not even be attractive and still be able to date a denzel looking motherfucer with a 8 inch dick

i'm no broad but I think I can see how this make sense

you can all now thank me in concert for ending the debate

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2012, 01:00:49 PM »
  :P :P :P