Author Topic: Steroids make gaining muscle harder with hardwork and dedication  (Read 22893 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: steroids make gaining muscle harder
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2012, 05:45:09 AM »
Yeah but your idea of what 6% is is someone who is clearly around 10%, and you talk some shit about how they are holding water when they are clearly holding fat.

You truly are a fucking retard.

fat under belly button ,, water above ,, learn it already i gave you a fucking bible ,, im a profesional i do this for living,,

under belly button = fat! this is how we check hgh quality ,, this is how slin was looking at hiself and said he got fat pugy ...from the bunk kigtropina...under bely button

above belly button if you are a bodybuild and not some fatzo out of no where..it will usualy be mostly water

yes some fat true but 8% is fat ,, 6% is fat,, 6% is fat it is 6 fucking percent!  its not 4% far from it ,, and! it is not 2% when you are DEAD andreas like deasd!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #26 on: February 24, 2012, 05:49:28 AM »
WOW....just WOW
This guy its NuTz

big diff ,, THIS FELLA IS TRUTH FULL!  something you need to learn ,, from young age you learned to lie,,many like you in americana MANY MANY MANY ,, i showed here many pics,, americanos for some reason scared! and ashamed of juicing ,, they are thought it is cheating and they are ahsamed of it!,, they learn to hide it from women for they will nto last with them and the ameerricano whore wil use it against them and flash it down toilet call police 100 things.... you know it well i knwo the mentality of americanos liek my right hand,,

i hate liars I FUKCING HATE LIARS,, and this cult has LOT AND LOT OF LIAR,, and those liars are the same selective scamers who sell flinsten the 20 year old balonie bunk product while keepign themselfs the good gh!  ...i am going to finnish this once and for all

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #27 on: February 24, 2012, 05:52:02 AM »

this is not worthy of th erspond ,, you are the type of fella who say your granpa and father was huge ....you know the fella who chase me in the gymnasium from dumbel to machine and machine to dumbell and talk me through while i look serious and dont want to look into anyone but he still chase me for i look large lean ripped and sculpted...you know those fellas? this is you!  my granpa was huge oncde lik eyou ...he ws solid 200lb yes about bodyfat like you ,,he was truly 10% but nono he was like you 7% lol ,, and my sister boyfriend was bigger than you ,, and look lok in this movie actor he has amazing delts this thing on his shoulders what you call it bro bor what you call it? i say my first word to the retard i say traps...and he show me on ofcourse generation nothingness dumb iphone balonie a picture of some fella from that dumb movie with the wolfs and vampires of the actor and say look how huge his shoulders this thing this thing on top of shoulders i once again say to him traps...then i tale a look and see 158 lb shrimp who dieted down with some winstrol to 6% bodyfat lol and show some trap shape,,

fellas are so dumb ,, it is beyond insane whats going on ,, gh15 webpage will be a blesing!

yes yes but my granpa was once solid 200lb ,,she only was 18% and not 8% but yes she was 200lb but really she was 196lbn with fully clothes on and in the gymasium btu yes she ws 6% 200lb!

filts this is the only word i can find to describe this cult

gh15 approved

It's called genetics, don't hate the playa hate the game.

I have never even been above 8% once in my life, So at worst i would be 195 8% but it's closer to 5%. i know what my fathers bodyfat was dumbass, 6-8%, a little watery. He always held water lower back, legs, abs.

Decades of training and muscle maturity, very good genetics, got him to those numbers.

You know nothing about hard work and dedication or good genetics, so should shut the fuck up.

The only people that agree with you across the board are dickheads who don't improve without tons of drugs.

You know drug usage, or rather you read it on some website, it's the only thing you say that is valid. Stick to talking about drugs and nothing else, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 05:56:39 AM »

It's called genetics, don't hate the playa hate the game.

I have never even been above 8% once in my life, So at worst i would be 195 8% but it's closer to 5%. i know what my fathers bodyfat was dumbass, 6-8%, a little watery. He always held water lower back, legs, abs.

Decades of training and muscle maturity, very good genetics, got him to those numbers.

You know nothing about hard work and dedication or good genetics, so should shut the fuck up.

The only people that agree with you across the board are dickheads who don't improve without tons of drugs.

You know drug usage, or rather you read it on some website, it's the only thing you say that is valid. Stick to talking about drugs and nothing else, it will save you a lot of embarrassment.

do a simpel thing since im tired of arguing with someone who neevr steped on ifbb stage or npc stage,, but do a simple thing ,, its waste of time for me to answer you here and debate this,,what i say is writen in stone,,

go and ask the fellas here that actualy been doing bodybuildng,, tell them 200lb 6% 5'8 natural lol go tell them that,, you will be laughed at and they will just not talk to you about bodybuild,, anything beside bodybuild

i truly feel sorry for you if you believe in what you say ,, because you are SEVERLY mistaken ,, and yes i am an ifbb profesional with alot of experience for years of cometing with the best of the best ,, i also ! did ti natural and trained! naturals ! go talk to che alittle about natural numbers....

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 05:58:44 AM »
poor slin is taking 4 iu hgh every day and all his products to be 5-10lb over a natural 200lb 5'8 fellas lol

slin your genetic is soooo bad lol you only did covers for magainzes lol he is natural 5'8 205 6% !! lol thats same size as yo uon 4 iu gh after years of doign hgh and slin and all products in the world...

he is natural marvel this kido what can i say lol

this is beyond patetic

gh15 approved
fallen angel

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 06:06:40 AM »

fat under belly button ,, water above ,, learn it already i gave you a fucking bible ,, im a profesional i do this for living,,

under belly button = fat! this is how we check hgh quality ,, this is how slin was looking at hiself and said he got fat pugy ...from the bunk kigtropina...under bely button

above belly button if you are a bodybuild and not some fatzo out of no where..it will usualy be mostly water

yes some fat true but 8% is fat ,, 6% is fat,, 6% is fat it is 6 fucking percent!  its not 4% far from it ,, and! it is not 2% when you are DEAD andreas like deasd!

gh15 approved

good post, and rather spot on

going from 12% to 8% isn't such a huge difference

but going from 8% to 6% is a huge difference (visually that is)

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2012, 06:09:53 AM »
do a simpel thing since im tired of arguing with someone who neevr steped on ifbb stage or npc stage,, but do a simple thing ,, its waste of time for me to answer you here and debate this,,what i say is writen in stone,,

go and ask the fellas here that actualy been doing bodybuildng,, tell them 200lb 6% 5'8 natural lol go tell them that,, you will be laughed at and they will just not talk to you about bodybuild,, anything beside bodybuild

i truly feel sorry for you if you believe in what you say ,, because you are SEVERLY mistaken ,, and yes i am an ifbb profesional with alot of experience for years of cometing with the best of the best ,, i also ! did ti natural and trained! naturals ! go talk to che alittle about natural numbers....

gh15 approved

My old man was 5'10 and a half not 5'8.

I'll stick to my personal experiance training and firsthand knowledge.

Don't bullshit me motherfuker, both you and i know that you jumped on roids from the get go, well at least one of the guys behind your gimmick did anyway.
Trans Milkshake.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2012, 06:13:35 AM »
poor slin is taking 4 iu hgh every day and all his products to be 5-10lb over a natural 200lb 5'8 fellas lol

slin your genetic is soooo bad lol you only did covers for magainzes lol he is natural 5'8 205 6% !! lol thats same size as yo uon 4 iu gh after years of doign hgh and slin and all products in the world...

he is natural marvel this kido what can i say lol

this is beyond patetic

gh15 approved

Slin's about 240+ at about 5'8...

And no offence to slin becasue he seems ok and has a decent build but you can see that he has had to run a lot of gear to build. He has no chest thickness or pop to his muscles even now, the limitations are clear,he has a drug physique.
Trans Milkshake.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2012, 06:30:24 AM »
why woudl i use blue pill ,, im on testosterona and trenbolona,, and hgh ...i have sex drive and sex hardness of 18 year old i jack off atleast 2-3 times a night with out even mentioning sex,, THIS  is what hormones do to yo ufriend,,, and the sad thing is 90% of the fellas who read this nodding their head in agreement with gh15....but you cant see it,, any true real bodybuild know what i say IS WRITEN IN FUCKING STONE BROUGHT FROM MOUNT SINAHI BY NO OTHER THAN MOSES HIMSELF

gh15 approved

Welcome to what I have been doing since about 15......and thats WITHOUT your precious test, tren, hgh.....funny thing.....you couldnt last a week without all that stuff....correction....y our DICK couldnt

P.S.  Moses was drug free.....

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2012, 06:33:18 AM »

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2012, 06:37:42 AM »

Nice. Pretty kid, sexier than Raquel. (No pedo).
Trans Milkshake.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2012, 06:55:17 AM »

Slin's about 240+ at about 5'8...

And no offence to slin becasue he seems ok and has a decent build but you can see that he has had to run a lot of gear to build. He has no chest thickness or pop to his muscles even now, the limitations are clear,he has a drug physique.

this going to be my last respond to you since you ovviously in your 20s early 20s and goolible,, you have absolitly no idea about bodybuild it is! sad,,

do you know how to read?

slin is going to maintain 215lb 210 215 by! using 4 iu hgh and good amount of steroids...THIS is what it takes to be 215! 200+ single digit! ,, only thing he will lay off is INSULINA lol reduce hgh and lay off insulina,,

you have no concept of bodybuild,, it is fellas like YOU who ruin it for others,,

again once agasin! ,,

to be 200lb single digit at 5'10 you need ! hormones! you got that right retard,,

it is very sad whats going on in bodybuild cult now days,, but remember it will all look diff in a year from now lik eit look now diff than 7 years ago...

i chnaged history ,, how ever yo ulook at it ,, but now! it going into high drive with lot of machinary behind it

you have to quote me right when you quote me,, you hav eto be fair! you have to see things the way it is seen in real legit bodybuild,, if yo uclaim you have physiqe drug free that is worth something bring it before me ...i will tell you exactly what you are on! to the t ! including the actual doses and DAYS injected since eim that good that i know the half life in the stages and how your body will look  like ,, as you can see diet matter not much until the last 4-5 weeks

bring it on and you shall be analyzed ,, you wont bring anything on ,, i wont bring no ifbb pro card for you or for anyone for i have huge sucess with out even proving im a pro ....you know why i have huge sucess? FOR ACTUAL BODYBUILDERS KNOW IM RIGHTT THEY KNOW IT FOR THEY DO IT ON THEMSELFES DAILY! the fact is i dont lie about it

i chalenge anyone with physie 190lb 5'8 6% lol to bring it before me lol will never happen you will be redicule by any sane member here,,

this cult is patetic and the worst thing is ,,there is big penetration in this cult from muscular develop,, but guess what .....

attrony of supplement coimpanys better be ready .... big surprize is coming ,, i want to see how they suw ,, i will bring hell to the filts ,, hell! you wont sell the goolibles your balonei and keep for yourself the legit hgh and the legit aas...you wont sell joey some cow protien fed on special grass and then go behin dthe back and beg the source in email to send you his freshest bartch of gh ....this game is coming to an end!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2012, 07:36:54 AM »
this going to be my last respond to you since you ovviously in your 20s early 20s and goolible,, you have absolitly no idea about bodybuild it is! sad,,

do you know how to read?

slin is going to maintain 215lb 210 215 by! using 4 iu hgh and good amount of steroids...THIS is what it takes to be 215! 200+ single digit! ,, only thing he will lay off is INSULINA lol reduce hgh and lay off insulina,,

you have no concept of bodybuild,, it is fellas like YOU who ruin it for others,,

again once agasin! ,,

to be 200lb single digit at 5'10 you need ! hormones! you got that right retard,,

it is very sad whats going on in bodybuild cult now days,, but remember it will all look diff in a year from now lik eit look now diff than 7 years ago...

i chnaged history ,, how ever yo ulook at it ,, but now! it going into high drive with lot of machinary behind it

you have to quote me right when you quote me,, you hav eto be fair! you have to see things the way it is seen in real legit bodybuild,, if yo uclaim you have physiqe drug free that is worth something bring it before me ...i will tell you exactly what you are on! to the t ! including the actual doses and DAYS injected since eim that good that i know the half life in the stages and how your body will look  like ,, as you can see diet matter not much until the last 4-5 weeks

bring it on and you shall be analyzed ,, you wont bring anything on ,, i wont bring no ifbb pro card for you or for anyone for i have huge sucess with out even proving im a pro ....you know why i have huge sucess? FOR ACTUAL BODYBUILDERS KNOW IM RIGHTT THEY KNOW IT FOR THEY DO IT ON THEMSELFES DAILY! the fact is i dont lie about it

i chalenge anyone with physie 190lb 5'8 6% lol to bring it before me lol will never happen you will be redicule by any sane member here,,

this cult is patetic and the worst thing is ,,there is big penetration in this cult from muscular develop,, but guess what .....

attrony of supplement coimpanys better be ready .... big surprize is coming ,, i want to see how they suw ,, i will bring hell to the filts ,, hell! you wont sell the goolibles your balonei and keep for yourself the legit hgh and the legit aas...you wont sell joey some cow protien fed on special grass and then go behin dthe back and beg the source in email to send you his freshest bartch of gh ....this game is coming to an end!

gh15 approved

Why the fuck keep mention Slin he is 5'8. 210 is not 200lb.

I said he was 200lb 5'10 6-8%.

I'll post my pic, to which you will accuse me of running tren, var, hgh and fuck knows what else, just by looking lol, No thanks.

I'll tell you what you post your pro card and i'll post my pic.
Trans Milkshake.

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2012, 09:58:08 AM »
Dream on...I been on many NPC stages.....every time about the same condition in the masters class
5'8"
6%

I could care less if you or anyone believes me.
You can do a lot in BB with no drugs.

damm this is just pathethic
wtf yu trying to do here ... people are so crazy on this cult LOL

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2012, 10:10:05 AM »
STFU NOOB

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2012, 10:44:03 AM »
Dream on...I been on many NPC stages.....every time about the same condition in the masters class
5'8"
6%

I could care less if you or anyone believes me.
You can do a lot in BB with no drugs.

hhahahahahha you're an old fuck and you claim to be something not even TEENAGERS can be with out some type of hormones...  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

only on getbig we have these miracle fucks

oh hey me too I am 5'9 and I am 320pounds 4% on stage ! very believable too !! happens all the time !

lying piece of shit.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2012, 10:46:41 AM »
send your NPC pictures homo....... mr  I AM 42 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BETTER GENETICS THAN 99% OF 18 YEAR OLDS !  ::)

put your words where or mouth is or fuck off lying scumbag

Adam86

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2012, 10:56:09 AM »
people here think its impossible to gain muscle and look good without steroids   ::) in my avatar a wasn't on roids plus didn't did leg for a year and never done abs. 197 at 5'10 dont know bodybfat

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2012, 11:21:49 AM »
Lots of natural getbiggers with better stats than Frank Zane.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2012, 11:37:11 AM »
Lots of natural getbiggers with better stats than Frank Zane.

only on getbig  ::) ::)

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2012, 12:18:32 PM »
WOW....just WOW
This guy its NuTz
He's a gimmick with terrible genetics...who can't weigh more than 150 natural, so he claims no one else can either. Anyone who thought this clown was a Pro is a total imbecile.

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2012, 12:36:35 PM »
only on getbig  ::) ::)

Zane 5'9 190 4% at most comps, got as high as 215. Try again son.

Trans Milkshake.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2012, 12:59:16 PM »
people here think its impossible to gain muscle and look good without steroids   ::) in my avatar a wasn't on roids plus didn't did leg for a year and never done abs. 197 at 5'10 dont know bodybfat

haha so you went off after your morning injection and the pic was taken in the afternoon?  Something like that?

all natural! ;D ;D
"

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »
some of you guys don't fucken get it lol. You have no idea the amount of drugs it takes to even be 200 pounds 6% 5'10. You really have no idea what it takes to add that kind of lean muscle onto your frame. 5'10 200 6% is a huge ass #### lol. In a perfect world you would see guys walking around 220 8% on test and dianabol lol but it just dont happen. You really think that's some testosterone lol? Well if you do it's ok, I believed it to....and I tried it, for two years. Took 500mg-750mg testosterone cypionate almost every single week for the past two straight. 104 weeks friends and I was still 200-210 range and not even in condition!

. Look at the Oak on this boarding! he has great physique and has been to every AAS dosage under the sun ...no matter what he do, he can not ge past 215 6% and he is 6'1! And he is on all the tren,test,eq, in the world. Think about this for a second, stop being unrealistic about how far you can get with plain old steroids. No matter how much tren,test,or anabolics you take you will never mutate, steroids don't cause mutation, and even then! you need insulin to be a freakshow.. learn it

dismissed 8)
l

Jaime

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2012, 03:38:07 PM »
some of you guys don't fucken get it lol. You have no idea the amount of drugs it takes to even be 200 pounds 6% 5'10. You really have no idea what it takes to add that kind of lean muscle onto your frame. 5'10 200 6% is a huge ass #### lol. In a perfect world you would see guys walking around 220 8% on test and dianabol lol but it just dont happen. You really think that's some testosterone lol? Well if you do it's ok, I believed it to....and I tried it, for two years. Took 500mg-750mg testosterone cypionate almost every single week for the past two straight. 104 weeks friends and I was still 200-210 range and not even in condition!

. Look at the Oak on this boarding! he has great physique and has been to every AAS dosage under the sun ...no matter what he do, he can not ge past 215 6% and he is 6'1! And he is on all the tren,test,eq, in the world. Think about this for a second, stop being unrealistic about how far you can get with plain old steroids. No matter how much tren,test,or anabolics you take you will never mutate, steroids don't cause mutation, and even then! you need insulin to be a freakshow.. learn it

dismissed 8)

Sorry Flint but there is a clear answer here.

Genetics.

It exists in regards to intelligence.

It exists in regards to what people look like.

And it exists in regards to training/drug response.

It gets progressively harder to add lb the higher up you go, that's no fucking mystery.

Anabolics plateau that's no fucking mystery.

Lumping everyone in the same boat is retarded.
Trans Milkshake.