Author Topic: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.  (Read 45838 times)

Stavios

Re: Growth noob v No One Who has the Better physique.
« Reply #425 on: February 26, 2012, 11:49:08 AM »
we should all just shake hands and have a beer

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #426 on: February 26, 2012, 11:50:34 AM »

Well, that's the difference between me and you.  I could give two shits about "earning big points."  What I do care about is my job and my family.  I explained in detail to Ron and the admins how having my face up can and will have very serious repercussions in my real life.

How blind are you though?  Thy unedited all of my pics.  The coward "no one" chooses the picture where I purposely looked like shit to show my transformation.  You don't think it is odd that he didn't post the contest pic?  I received a message from someone in "TO" saying something along the lines of "wow, we actually didn't believe you, but it is you.  No one is going to claim we didn't actually revert the contest pic back to the original though.  Props"

The only ownage that took place here, and I have already admitted it several times, was that someone was able to unedit my pics and post my face.  Yes, 100% ownage and it taught me a very valuable lesson.  No one has still yet to own anything other than his little slave Flinstone.  And flinstone, you mind boggling pathetic failure, feel free to post these PMs you spoke of where I was reaching out to "no one."  I'd love to see those.  I give both of you my full permission to post those PMs.

Anyway, there was absolutely zero ownage here except for the guy who unedited my pic.  Kudos.  

so you think the cops are scouring get big looking for felons

fuck off dude that is the worse excuse ever

post the 09 pic showing your face and you win anything else and you look like a liar
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #427 on: February 26, 2012, 11:51:20 AM »
So what ur saying is you were never going to keep ur end of the deal posting unmasked pics of yourself had NO ONE actually posted his current pic  >:(

If he decided to grow testicles and actually post a pic, I would have PMed someone that I trust with my pics.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #428 on: February 26, 2012, 11:51:37 AM »

How blind are you though?  Thy unedited all of my pics.  The coward "no one" chooses the picture where I purposely looked like shit to show my transformation. You don't think it is odd that he didn't post the contest pic?  I received a message from someone in "TO" saying something along the lines of "wow, we actually didn't believe you, but it is you.  No one is going to claim we didn't actually revert the contest pic back to the original though.  Props"

sorry, hun, but i dont have the uneditied contest pic. you do however, but i cant blame you for not wanting to post it, cause you'll never redeem yourself from this brutal owning ever.

oh and by the way, crybaby, ron just pm'd me about how you've been writing tear filled rants to have your pic taken down.

you know how weak you look in front of the whole board now? all you do is talk in circles and deflect. you think everyone is as stupid as you so as not to see it? lol

you done here, boy. but stick around anyway- im going to need someone to kick around for a while longer.
b

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #429 on: February 26, 2012, 11:53:02 AM »
so you think the cops are scouring get big looking for felons

fuck off dude that is the worse excuse ever

post the 09 pic showing your face and you win anything else and you look like a liar

You're a fucking moron if you think that's what I am worried about.

Luckily for me though, I don't owe you even the slightest bit of an explanation.  Obviously what I presented to Ron and the mods was satisfactory enough for them to agree that my actual real life and well being was in jeopardy by having my face posted.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #430 on: February 26, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »

You're a fucking moron if you think that's what I am worried about.

Luckily for me though, I don't owe you even the slightest bit of an explanation.  Obviously what I presented to Ron and the mods was satisfactory enough for them to agree that my actual real life and well being was in jeopardy by having my face posted.

fail  ::)
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #431 on: February 26, 2012, 11:55:57 AM »
sorry, hun, but i dont have the uneditied contest pic. you do however, but i cant blame you for not wanting to post it, cause you'll never redeem yourself from this brutal owning ever.

oh and by the way, crybaby, ron just pm'd me about how you've been writing tear filled rants to have your pic taken down.

you know how weak you look in front of the whole board now? all you do is talk in circles and deflect. you think everyone is as stupid as you so as not to see it? lol

you done here, boy. but stick around anyway- im going to need someone to kick around for a while longer.

Yep.  Like I explained numerous times.  If I was a monumental failure like flinstone, or a 35 year old man like you who has absolutely zero going for him besides this message board, I wouldn't care about having my face posted.  However, I actually have this thing called a "life" that I care about.  So while I was on your mind literally this entire weekend, I was actually doing things in the real world.  You should try it sometimes, you know, being that you are almost a 40 year old man.

If you think that you personally actually owned anything whatsoever, you are more delusional that I could ever imagine.

Have a good one sparky  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #432 on: February 26, 2012, 11:57:18 AM »
growth noob having a mental breakdown in this thread
T

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #433 on: February 26, 2012, 11:57:53 AM »
And now that this is finished, and "no one" will be a good little bitch and not post the pic anymore, I am done dragging this out.  Not just out of respect for Ron and the mods, but "no one" and his lackey flinstone are obviously done here.

Have a good ones guys!   :-*

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #434 on: February 26, 2012, 12:02:42 PM »
And now that this is finished, and "no one" will be a good little bitch and not post the pic anymore, I am done dragging this out.  Not just out of respect for Ron and the mods, but "no one" and his lackey flinstone are obviously done here.

FWIW, this will be the 3rd time you are saying "goodbye" to getbig in as little as a few posts apart.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #435 on: February 26, 2012, 12:03:51 PM »

We've already seen your face, just post the fucking pics you annoying kunt

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #436 on: February 26, 2012, 12:20:14 PM »
Lots of panties wadded-up in this thread.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #437 on: February 26, 2012, 12:44:56 PM »
FWIW, this will be the 3rd time you are saying "goodbye" to getbig in as little as a few posts apart.
It's kinda like Bob Chick's last post on getbig.

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #438 on: February 26, 2012, 01:29:56 PM »
basicly no one was owing the shit out of growth noob and GN started pming him like crazy-

GN " No one- here me out for a second here bro."
GN "This has taught me one very important lesson in life "

it was fucken brutal dude -  it wasn't quite but it was VERY close to the SF meltdown with DA. I was actually starting to feel bad for the guy lol   D ;D ;D :'(

:'( :'( 8)

Funny how quickly Growth went from being alpha to beta.

Runs PT off the board and then barely a week later we have this situation.

Quickest turnaround in GB history?

lol classic getbig.
Trans Milkshake.

Bonobo

• Getbig II
  • My ASS!!!!!
« Reply #439 on: February 26, 2012, 01:32:15 PM »
we should all just shake hands and have a beer

Make that two and ill get Mars to suck yer cock.. :D
The original Monster

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #440 on: February 26, 2012, 03:35:34 PM »
all of you are losers for taking this internet stuff so serious,, get a fucking life, ALL of you

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #441 on: February 26, 2012, 03:42:16 PM »

Still owning the tiny titted twinks I see 8)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #442 on: February 26, 2012, 03:48:54 PM »
I can't be bothered to read 11 extra pages of this FILT but the two pics growth_noob posted look like the same guy to me, obviously in much better shape in the second one.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #443 on: February 26, 2012, 03:52:49 PM »
I can't be bothered to read 11 extra pages of this FILT but the two pics growth_noob posted look like the same guy to me, obviously in much better shape in the second one.

If you're going to try to make sense I'm going to have to ask you to leave this thread.