Author Topic: I love being 6'1"!  (Read 20650 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I love being 6'1"!
« Reply #175 on: October 20, 2012, 04:06:01 AM »
I'm from "Louvain"/Leuven in BE so I'm apparently within less than 200 km of you. Do you feel my presence yet? My radiance usually covers at least 200 km. I'm currently not fucking anything but that's all good  8)

I'm not a sensitive bitch, sorry for that ;D
Leuven is a beautiful place. Would love bring a visit to drink a Hougaerdse Das and see those friendly Flemish women.
I've lived for 20 years in Breda, so I've met many Flamings, good folks. Later, I've also lived in Maastricht for a year, so that was pretty close to you :-X ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #176 on: October 20, 2012, 04:14:56 AM »
i hear ya man, but remember... i'm absolutely terrified of "emotional closeness" so i'm just interested in a hit and run affair, if you get my drift ;)

Man up, my friend, see it as a something that you can overcome. I know that uncomfortable feeling, but that's not a reason to escape from it. Understand that women have different priorities. Discus those priorities, be open about it and find a "give and take" way. My take: LAT, no kids, good soulfriends & good sex.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #177 on: October 20, 2012, 04:16:42 AM »
8 pages and counting...

not bad for a greek queer

leadhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: October 20, 2012, 04:19:38 AM »
Why would u brag about being 6'1"? In the southeastern US I would assume the avg height of males 18+ is close to 6'. I don't have but a few friends under 6' out of 20+ I can think of. Every wonder why the SEC(college football) is full of huge offensive and defensive lines? And they refer to them as 'corn fed'.

I always wished I was a few inches shorter at like 5'11"-6' so I wouldn't have to gain so much muscle to look bigger.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #179 on: October 20, 2012, 04:21:55 AM »
I'm not a sensitive bitch, sorry for that ;D
Leuven is a beautiful place. Would love bring a visit to drink a Hougaerdse Das and see those friendly Flemish women.
I've lived for 20 years in Breda, so I've met many Flamings, good folks. Later, I've also lived in Maastricht for a year, so that was pretty close to you :-X ;D

You sound very excited to be so close to me and to have been even closer in the past, can't blame you though, I'm excited about being me as well  :D

I don't drink beer, I find it disgusting. Only vodka-energy drinks for me 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #180 on: October 20, 2012, 04:27:46 AM »
You sound very excited to be so close to me and to have been even closer in the past, can't blame you though, I'm excited about being me as well  :D

Haha, that's most prob the way you want to "hear" it ;D

I'm not a typical drinker at all, I can count my yearly Belgium beer/South African red wine (no homo) consumptions with 1 or 2 hands.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #181 on: October 20, 2012, 04:28:37 AM »

is it true that Belgium produces the most different brands/kinds of beer?

also, how strong is the rivalary/hatred with France?

i know that they like to make fun of your slow french :D and they do similar with the swiss-french as well

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #182 on: October 20, 2012, 04:35:07 AM »
Haha, that's most prob the way you want to "hear" it ;D

I'm not a typical drinker at all, I can count my yearly Belgium beer/South African red wine (no homo) consumptions with 1 or 2 hands.

You're allowed to be honest, when I don't make men squeal like pigs, I make them giggle in excitement like little girls  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: October 20, 2012, 04:39:12 AM »
is it true that Belgium produces the most different brands/kinds of beer?

also, how strong is the rivalary/hatred with France?

i know that they like to make fun of your slow french :D and they do similar with the swiss-french as well

I have no idea about the beer to be honest but that could very well be the case, we are known for our beers.

I'm not aware of any rivalry with France. There is rivalry inside the country between the Flemish and French speaking part. Some want to split the country.

If they make fun of our slow French, let's see how fast they can speak Dutch. I'm guessing they don't know a single word  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #184 on: October 20, 2012, 04:42:42 AM »
You're allowed to be honest, when I don't make men squeal like pigs, I make them giggle in excitement like little girls  ;)

That's quite funny, a person from Belgium telling to a Hollander that he's allowed to be honest; it's like a student who gives his teacher permission on something...
I love Belgium, one of the most entertaining slapstick "countries" of the EU. ;D

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: October 20, 2012, 04:53:49 AM »
Why would u brag about being 6'1"? In the southeastern US I would assume the avg height of males 18+ is close to 6'. I don't have but a few friends under 6' out of 20+ I can think of. Every wonder why the SEC(college football) is full of huge offensive and defensive lines? And they refer to them as 'corn fed'.

I always wished I was a few inches shorter at like 5'11"-6' so I wouldn't have to gain so much muscle to look bigger.
I agree im 6.1 and would rather be about 5.10. Being over 6 foot makes it very hard to fill out and shake the thin look. Also I see plenty people taller than myself every day so I also agree that 6.1 isnt that big anymore

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #186 on: October 20, 2012, 05:03:47 AM »
ho gives a shit how tall you are...

as long as you're over the midget level (5'8")  :)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #187 on: October 20, 2012, 05:30:17 AM »
That's quite funny, a person from Belgium telling to a Hollander that he's allowed to be honest; it's like a student who gives his teacher permission on something...
I love Belgium, one of the most entertaining slapstick "countries" of the EU. ;D

I always gave teachers permission to initiate classes. I was born this way  ;)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #188 on: October 20, 2012, 05:35:16 AM »
I always gave teachers permission to initiate classes. I was born this way  ;)

That might explain why the Belgian government can't run a country, yes they're born that way...

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #189 on: October 20, 2012, 05:49:05 AM »
No I'm atypical, they are actually the opposite, they can't take decisions if their lives depended on it. It's far from the direct "gas the Jews" I'm used to.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #190 on: October 20, 2012, 06:02:22 AM »
No I'm atypical, they are actually the opposite, they can't take decisions if their lives depended on it. It's far from the direct "gas the Jews" I'm used to.

I find it hard to put my finger on it, but I've found out that many Flemings (I don't know the walloons that good) are pretty afraid to speak up their mind. I've had a Flemish gf for a while, a very intelligent and well spoken woman, but once we've had a discussion, she kept her mouth. I hate that, I prefer women who like to share their thoughts & opinions.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #191 on: October 20, 2012, 06:12:50 AM »
I'm 6'1. Tall girls adore it, short girls gets all wet.. Quite a win/win I must say.

Have had plenty of these who said that if a man is shorter that 6'0 they aren't interested in anything else about him lol.. (feel bad for short fellas)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: October 20, 2012, 06:20:55 AM »
I find it hard to put my finger on it, but I've found out that many Flemings (I don't know the walloons that good) are pretty afraid to speak up their mind. I've had a Flemish gf for a while, a very intelligent and well spoken woman, but once we've had a discussion, she kept her mouth. I hate that, I prefer women who like to share their thoughts & opinions.

They are like that yes. I don't know any Walloons neither. But Walloons know me.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #193 on: October 20, 2012, 06:22:04 AM »
I'm 6'1. Tall girls adore it, short girls gets all wet.. Quite a win/win I must say.

Have had plenty of these who said that if a man is shorter that 6'0 they aren't interested in anything else about him lol.. (feel bad for short fellas)

I've heard this quite a lot as well. Not only do they want a man taller than themselves, they also specifically want him to be a certain height.

Short guys are fucked. Or rather, not fucked  :D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #194 on: October 20, 2012, 06:48:05 AM »

are you spanish or italian?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2012, 06:51:09 AM »
are you spanish or italian?

None. European. Why you chose these two descents in this case?

MikMaq

« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2012, 06:55:13 AM »
Yet another thread hijacked by the low peoples, for a people that have never really done anything your quite good at derailing threads.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2012, 07:00:23 AM »
None. European. Why you chose these two descents in this case?

I already established you're Italian, don't lie  ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2012, 07:01:25 AM »
Yet another thread hijacked by the low peoples, for a people that have never really done anything your quite good at derailing threads.

Who are these low peoples you speak of?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #199 on: October 20, 2012, 07:01:39 AM »
I've heard this quite a lot as well. Not only do they want a man taller than themselves, they also specifically want him to be a certain height.

Short guys are fucked. Or rather, not fucked  :D

I get laid.  ;)

I just make sure not to go for very tall women, as that would look ridiculous.
X