Author Topic: euroman = finished  (Read 108229 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: euroman = finished
« Reply #350 on: February 28, 2012, 03:30:59 PM »
Worst thing is, is that he believes everything gh15 tells him, even somethings so obviously stupid, now gh15 is claiming that he fucked up Milos, If you stumple or pump your head gh15 claims it was his doing, it`s getting way out of hand, everyone knows how much bullshit people gave you when you first let people know about the kigs, they gave you shit especially gh15 being the culprit to oppose you and now you have this piece of shit bastard g101 trying to say it was them that exposed the kigs, give me a fucken break, what a fucken lying toll

not only did i fucvk up milos

i also am the direct cause of victor staying in americana andgettging citizenship

i also am direct cause of division geting visit

i also am direct cause of many others things along the years like moderator who their life went 180 on them in some capacity ,, ask them ...

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #351 on: February 28, 2012, 03:33:59 PM »
I swear this g1010 fucktard rides more penis in a day than PJ Brawn and Derek Anthony have in a decade of g4p.

I've never seen anyone suck up to an internet nobody more than this fucker. It's beyond embarrassing. A grown man acting like this.

g1gapingasshole: Has GH15 ever sent you free drugs at least? I mean seriously, this shit needs to stop.
are you saying that gh15 and g101 are the stars of their own broke back mountain production?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #352 on: February 28, 2012, 03:36:25 PM »
if u have a fucking memory then u will remember what really happened

no one listened to slin until gh15 confirmed the shit was fake and gave him credit

that is what fucking happened

and if it suited slin to lie and say the kigs were legit, if he benefited from tht, that's what he would have said

remember that he sold his friend the kigs afterward

if u misconstrue events and use this as an excuse to go against gh15, know who u go with, know who you associate with, know that u do not benefit from this in any way what so ever except to be in the favor of people like slin, and why exactly would you want his favor, who si he to you?

its really sad how weak people are, on md ron harris ignores my posts lol, a guy who makes his living from bullshittign cant answer my questions

http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php/122821-To-GH15-GF-SILUHA-and-any-other-drug-thread-ruining-douche-on-No-Bull?p=2959760&viewfull=1#post2959760

i keep geting this thing from elfs all night long about ron heris liing about hgh usage lol  they showed me ,, well i told you so! ,, he is sociopath psycological liar,, i dont need no muscular develop to know heris done gh for the last 20 years lol

i told you before friend...muscular development penetrated this boarding,, the fellas here who go against gh15 the 5-6 fellas are muscular develop members  and moderators,, but they have one problem! gh15 webpage....its quite a big problem for the cult of bodybuild

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #353 on: February 28, 2012, 03:36:50 PM »
you know whats funny, the number of women i have slept with... there are few who have slept with more, definitely not you, since people who sleep with many women just dont post pics of them, a woman is  woman to them and one single one doesnt count enough to post a pic of her

and in fact a picture of a woman i slept with has indeed been posted, it was posted in one of thos ethreads with pics of random hot girls, it was a pic from a photo shoot she did, i saw it before and i recognized that crazy bitch instantly, sena was one crazy indian whore

you want to know how many women i've slept with lol, here i'll tell u something only someone with experience can tell u

i previously talked about black and latin girls, they dont need emotion to get off, they can hate u and if u fuck them they come, even if u dont fuck them right they come, just do it enough and they will come on ur dick

but here's the kicker

the younger, the skinnier, the darker the skin, the less wet the pussy is... i've fucked every race, literally every, and many differnet individuals from each race from thick to fit to super skinny, and i can tell u with much confidence that the dark girls, specifically black and caribbean girls, when they are young and skinny their pussy dont get all that wet no matter how much they come and they come over and over with me lol, they have this little quick move they all do where they lick their fingers and then put the spit on the pussy... never seen a white girl do that, but black girls do this even after u eat them out

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #354 on: February 28, 2012, 03:38:52 PM »
see, i go through his posts ( long assed paragraphs) and hardly read  his crap,,,, , i said damn for sure now this bitch lost it.. ;D

you know why you need to worry?

i put real infomation of fellas on webpage,, real real information including adreses ,, including nakmes of relatives,, including files ,, this is th emost importent thing for you fellas to be worried about ,, im bringing end to filt!,, and yes it been worked on for lonnng time,, this is why insted of balonie around doing nothing all day ..i would suggest to take percausions,,

im bringing out the names ,, yes you heard right 

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #355 on: February 28, 2012, 03:39:19 PM »

i also am the direct cause of victor staying in americana andgettging citizenship

i gh15 approved

seriously man....you bullying us , calling everyone a drug dealer ,scambag is kinda funny and youre a very entertaining fella..yes, i give u that much but when you start posting shit like you are " the direct cause Victor Martinez is staying in Americana and getting a citizenship" make you look like crazy sick person with mental issues..im just saying...who the fuck is gonna believe that one? who ? only APPLYPEANUTEBUTTERONHAIR YBALLS , bitchboy g101

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #356 on: February 28, 2012, 03:40:26 PM »
no u read them carefully, u just think everything is about u all the time, u think ur some big shot

ofcourse they do read them carfuly ,, every peep out of my direction is read 100 times to make sure its understood,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #357 on: February 28, 2012, 03:40:50 PM »
this is the zenith of gh15 account and same people who post around it going against gh15's detractors defending his posting's ,there is only one way to go now and it's not higher.

L.L

« Reply #358 on: February 28, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »

i put real infomation of fellas on webpage,, real real information including adreses ,, including nakmes of relatives,, including files ,, this is th emost importent thing for you fellas to be worried about ,, im bringing end to filt!,, and yes it been worked on for lonnng time,, this is why insted of balonie around doing nothing all day ..i would suggest to take percausions,,

gh15 approved

i might to update you my new address...im moving to a new crib in 2 weeks i just closed on yesterday.....bigger house with baby coming and all, u know....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #359 on: February 28, 2012, 03:41:31 PM »

seriously man....you bullying us , calling everyone a drug dealer ,scambag is kinda funny and youre a very entertaining fella..yes, i give u that much but when you start posting shit like you are " the direct cause Victor Martinez is staying in Americana and getting a citizenship" make you look like crazy sick person with mental issues..im just saying...who the fuck is gonna believe that one? who ? only APPLYPEANUTEBUTTERONHAIR YBALLS , bitchboy g101

thats your problem you are too DUMB to understand what coming to you ,, i sugest to contact division to understand

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2012, 03:42:12 PM »
oh, and u show off that u "have a girl", lol that is the funny part

why does he have a girl?

everyone together now... because he knocked her up and he has no choice

lol

L.L

« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »

gh15 approved

uuufffffff    at least my  place of work wont be posted...im a drug dealer , remember i do not work., i live off women like u siad in bible index.... ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2012, 03:43:50 PM »

i might to update you my new address...im moving to a new crib in 2 weeks i just closed on yesterday.....bigger house with baby coming and all, u know....

thats not the main thing for you to worry ,, you adress is the last thing for you to wory about ,, you been nailed and naild well ,, the only stop between release of info is gh15 ,, im the one who can realsee it or not

this! is why you need to be extremly careful

you know thanktropin webpage...corect? you know what he did there correct? when he get info abotu scamers corect? what they did for me is going way above and beyond it ,,

this! is why its better to prepare

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2012, 03:45:06 PM »
oh, and u show off that u "have a girl", lol that is the funny part

why does he have a girl?

everyone together now... because he knocked her up and he has no choice

lol

if u had my physique and live where i live u would understand ...gh15 knows what im talking about...you will never experienced it..it;s heaven on earth.lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #364 on: February 28, 2012, 03:46:12 PM »
as said ,, what you do here is play hero for 4 fellas who dont liek gh15...but what you forget is...i am truly god ,, not a joke,, notice the amount of time i survived in the top,, i hav ehand in most big things happened in bodybuild cult in last 15 years! most of them i have hand in ,, big hand

when i say im god of hormones that what it means exactly to the t!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #365 on: February 28, 2012, 03:46:37 PM »
ur physique lol, u think i want ur physique to get laid, like no one got laid before steroids were invented lol, seriouslt a delusional fella

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #366 on: February 28, 2012, 03:46:56 PM »

if u had my physique and live where i live u would understand ...gh15 knows what im talking about...you will never experienced it..it;s heaven on earth.lol

wait ,, let me just get someghin clear ,, you think you hav egood physiqe?
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #367 on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »
thats not the main thing for you to worry ,, you adress is the last thing for you to wory about ,, you been nailed and naild well ,, the only stop between release of info is gh15 ,, im the one who can realsee it or not

this! is why you need to be extremly careful

you know thanktropin webpage...corect? you know what he did there correct? when he get info abotu scamers corect? what they did for me is going way above and beyond it ,,

this! is why its better to prepare

gh15 approved

hmmmm, in  other for one to be considered a scammer one has to sell something right? ..i tell ya all my clients are extremelly happy with property ive helped them to obtain.....repaeat after me : SLIN's family  owns a contruction business and real state agency for more than 20 years in the U.S AND 35 YEARS IN spain..get it ,got it ,good..

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #368 on: February 28, 2012, 03:49:40 PM »
youre bloated mess,, you are maybe 185-190lb of lean muscle,, after many years of everything you can imagine,, 180-190lb of lean muscle! not even 200lb! ,, how exacly someone with 18 inch arms is marvelous physiqe,, and yes they are 18 inches ,, 18.75 with pump when lean ...

how can someone that has no pecs what so ever! realy bad pec structure and no thickness and no fulness and realy zero pecs...how can this be good physiqe? becuase you have legs? becuase you have good delts from hormones? hormones = delts lol

what exacly is good on your physiqe? the ability to abuse gh and insulina and have barel like waist ..to look lean ? lol anyone who uses gh for few months is lean ,, anyone who add insulina to it has the all abdominal push from the inside out....anyone

rreason you never done anyhting in bodybuild is because! your physiqe is NOT good!

make sure you know this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #369 on: February 28, 2012, 03:51:22 PM »
wait ,, let me just get someghin clear ,, you think you hav egood physiqe?

good enough to get modeling contracts  and to pussy to thrown itself at me since i was 16.. ..yes, if it is not..then this life is a dream cuz it is happening...lol...and i have proved it with facts..you have witnessed.. ;D

L.L

« Reply #370 on: February 28, 2012, 03:53:50 PM »
ur physique lol, u think i want ur physique to get laid, like no one got laid before steroids were invented lol, seriouslt a delusional fella

you have no idea what 'get laid " is...to me get laid (when i was single)  was 10-12 different  chicks monthly, again not any chick ..chicks of my choice.......again gh15 knows...i cant get into a debate with you because you have no idea and will never have an idea what im talking about....if gh15 is a pro he knows what i mean..

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #371 on: February 28, 2012, 03:55:56 PM »
i am god ,, with out gh15 there is no getbig there is a shadow called gb but getbig? nono ,,

invinsible

trator how are your fellas in terirory palestin doing today ? do you think they got shot in the ass 10 times or 20? you stil not there to help

gh15 approved

Lol you are one sick fucker. No love lost for the Palestinians, but you make light of the death of innocents.. Including women and children.

Make I should make light of the deaths in your family. Perhaps your mother, or some of your siblings.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #372 on: February 28, 2012, 03:56:30 PM »
good enough to get modeling contracts  and to pussy to thrown itself at me since i was 16.. ..yes, if it is not..then this life is a dream cuz it is happening...lol...and i have proved it with facts..you have witnessed.. ;D

you never proved a thing to me,, i saw picture of you with some ugly i dont knwo who she was browish girl where you looked like a version of that fella swuadfather,, take a look in picture bloated mess of fat and water...thick? yes.. btu it wasnt quality thickness,,

you realy never seen a real bodybuild eh? you never met one of us lol ,, you playing a wanna be ,, take sagi when it come to fitnes model...put his picture next to you ,, all his mesurments are lower! yet he look millin time better,, how come? because he is not a failed bodybuild ...he actualy won titles ,, was mr isreal ,, was an actualy chipendale! made lots of money from being chipendale.... was in many programs around the world on tv ...get payed alot of money not 7 dolaros an hour lol  you hav ea lot to learn ,,

the only thing you proved is that you arw a liar,,
gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #373 on: February 28, 2012, 03:58:21 PM »
Lol you are one sick fucker. No love lost for the Palestinians, but you make light of the death of innocents.. Including women and children.

Make I should make light of the deaths in your family. Perhaps your mother, or some of your siblings.

arab terorits places is in one and only one place,, 6 feet under dusting themselfs next to their brother terorists,,

sept 11 wil never be forgoten

gh15 approved
fallen angel

L.L

« Reply #374 on: February 28, 2012, 03:58:44 PM »
youre bloated mess,, you are maybe 185-190lb of lean muscle,, after many years of everything you can imagine,, 180-190lb of lean muscle! not even 200lb! ,, how exacly someone with 18 inch arms is marvelous physiqe,, and yes they are 18 inches ,, 18.75 with pump when lean ...

how can someone that has no pecs what so ever! realy bad pec structure and no thickness and no fulness and realy zero pecs...how can this be good physiqe? becuase you have legs? becuase you have good delts from hormones? hormones = delts lol

what exacly is good on your physiqe? the ability to abuse gh and insulina and have barel like waist ..to look lean ? lol anyone who uses gh for few months is lean ,, anyone who add insulina to it has the all abdominal push from the inside out....anyone

rreason you never done anyhting in bodybuild is because! your physiqe is NOT good!

make sure you know this

gh15 approved

I  dont know  man..cant answer those questions..ask the companies that paid me for photoshoots and fly me all over, im lucky i guess....i just follow instructions... ;D

...APPLY , If u post a pic of YOUR PHYSIQUE that beats  me here I WILL QUIT POSTING ON GETBIG

BOOM!!!1 ;D