Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59957 times)

Stavios

Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #125 on: February 26, 2012, 06:22:01 PM »
Something unprecedented happened on GB that has never happened before:

Two ( 2) transcendent high school football players, from welfare and food stamp subsidized households ran through GB like a run away Freight train! ;D

They possessed unmatched strength & muscular levels by 99% of the juiced members and 100% of natty members of GB.

Needless to say this will not sit well with my contemporaries here on GB. ;D

Adam is ready to hang himself from his 500 year old Oak Tree.

Stavoius is will be ready to bash someone's face in while be bounces tonite.

Truely Huge is truly frustrated

Carry on... ;D

- I am not a bouncer anymore
- you are still retarded  ;D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #126 on: February 26, 2012, 06:23:00 PM »
strong racism by some people in this thread

are you trying to suggest black people are so stupid that they don't know about steroids and how to use them, ?

idiots

No, I think what he's trying to say is that a kid from the inner city with no money and two kids that CANNOT AFFORD gear that, like most oppressed kids from the inner city that have nothing to fall back on but their genetics and talent with athletics and a drive to make good, trains his ASS off and has the desire to make it in college and possibly go to the pros. Pretty sure thats it!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #127 on: February 26, 2012, 06:24:24 PM »
Gentlemen, scroll up and read the first letter of each line...Geez, I thought someone would have figured out by now...lol
:D

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2012, 06:25:02 PM »
No, I think what he's trying to say is that a kid from the inner city with no money and two kids that CANNOT AFFORD gear that, like most oppressed kids from the inner city that have nothing to fall back on but their genetics and talent with athletics and a drive to make good, trains his ASS off and has the desire to make it in college and possibly go to the pros. Pretty sure thats it!

Coach, you work with a lot of black youth. Please expound their genetic capabilities.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2012, 06:29:05 PM »
Coach, you work with a lot of black youth. Please expound their genetic capabilities.

Yes, I do. As does someone else on this site who helps kids in the inner cities.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2012, 07:43:38 PM »
i cant be in all postings in one time,, if you want me to answr you have to make sure there is gh15 in title,, dont pm me later crying why i dont respond,,

this black fella is on hormones ofcourse,, if i need to explain you this ...then we hav eproblem ,, i told you before...

just because franksmouzer have 2 and a half teen in his mouth and is good dada to his kido...doesnt mean you ned to feel comasion and say he work harder and clean ,,

just because this fella is black andnot white...doesnt mean you need to feel he is african getto build an dcan be 5% lol and 220lb naturaly ...unless he is 6'4 is he 6'4? at 6'4 this would be possible ..if he is 6;2 he is hormnizd,, this is just black fella on orals whats so hard to get?

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2012, 08:18:58 PM »
i cant be in all postings in one time,, if you want me to answr you have to make sure there is gh15 in title,, dont pm me later crying why i dont respond,,

this black fella is on hormones ofcourse,, if i need to explain you this ...then we hav eproblem ,, i told you before...

just because franksmouzer have 2 and a half teen in his mouth and is good dada to his kido...doesnt mean you ned to feel comasion and say he work harder and clean ,,

just because this fella is black andnot white...doesnt mean you need to feel he is african getto build an dcan be 5% lol and 220lb naturaly ...unless he is 6'4 is he 6'4? at 6'4 this would be possible ..if he is 6;2 he is hormnizd,, this is just black fella on orals whats so hard to get?

gh15 approved

Which black "fella"? There are several.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2012, 08:28:16 PM »
I am seriously rolling laughing my ass off at this thread to the point my kid thinks I'm nuts. Devon97 is seriously PWNING the haters. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha h!

I figured the "oak tree" would be a nice touch! ;)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2012, 08:36:31 PM »
GH15, this is one of mine. He's 5'91/2 and 200. He was tested at Cal St. Long Beach in a bod pod (I know you have no idea what that is without googling it. What do you think he is on? (The kid DOING the landmine and squat) the squat was ass to grass for 5, he was 17 at the time. 18 now.

Stavios

« Reply #134 on: February 26, 2012, 08:39:14 PM »
GH15, this is one of mine. He's 5'91/2 and 200. He was tested at Cal St. Long Beach in a bod pod (I know you have no idea what that is without googling it. What do you think he is on? (The kid DOING the landmine and squat) the squat was ass to grass for 5, he was 17 at the time. 18 now.

he doesn't have the juiced "look" like the negros in this thread tho

strong kid btw

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #135 on: February 26, 2012, 08:39:28 PM »

i dont need to know what it is ,, btu what is the question ,, if he is natural? show me picture of him not lifting wher ei can see,, 200lb 5'10 is possibel naturaly in mid doubles 15-18%  not in mid singles ,, NEVER in mid singles

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #136 on: February 26, 2012, 08:41:15 PM »
Which black "fella"? There are several.

dont knwo whcih one you talk about ,, i talk about the first posting,, i didnt read the all 60 pages it is repetetive and boring when you live 24 7 bodybuild and you knwo the truth ...remember i sacrificed my body for the sake of truth ,, so realy no need to read ,, i am shown picture and i will tel you usualy to the t what the fella use,, but for sure wether they are hormonized or not ,, just need normal picture ...not lifting one when thigns are hiden ,, i need to see lower back and i need to see front

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #137 on: February 26, 2012, 08:43:44 PM »
i dont need to know what it is ,, btu what is the question ,, if he is natural? show me picture of him not lifting wher ei can see,, 200lb 5'10 is possibel naturaly in mid doubles 15-18%  not in mid singles ,, NEVER in mid singles

gh15 approved

This kids NEVER been in double digits in BF in his life. Bod pod tested him 3 times at 5-5.5% consistently. BTW, I will NOT post my athletes faces on here.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #138 on: February 26, 2012, 08:46:18 PM »
This kids NEVER been in double digits in BF in his life. Bod pod tested his 3 times at 5-5.5% consistently. BTW, I will NOT post my athletes faces on here.

put clear pictures of him front and back,, just regular poictures 2 pics but not with weights around or squating,, something i can see clear

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: February 26, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »
put clear pictures of him front and back,, just regular poictures 2 pics but not with weights around or squating,, something i can see clear

gh15 approved

I cannot do that. I have pics but no photoshop to hide his face. He just signed his commitment to Holy Cross as their starting RB. He starts in July. I can only post videos of his combine tests.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2012, 08:50:28 PM »
are you talkin abotu the fella with the tank top that stand with back to us that you can see some muwcles in the upper backl? some seperation...

he doesnt look 200lb ,, he look more in the 175-185 zone,, and also he doesnt look 6% look more in the 7% and semi wet 7 ,, nwo it may be the pump that make him semi wet but it look in the 7% zone and 185lb in max

i need to see clear picture s

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #141 on: February 26, 2012, 08:51:16 PM »
I cannot do that. I have pics but no photoshop to hide his face. He just signed his commitment to Holy Cross as their starting RB. He starts in July. I can only post videos of his combine tests.

cut his face with the scissors sign on the computer thjingy ,, there is this cut thing cut his face in the program or something
fallen angel

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 26, 2012, 08:51:19 PM »

just use paint and blurr his face.. or even remove it

microsoft paint !

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #143 on: February 26, 2012, 08:53:12 PM »
cut his face with the scissors sign on the computer thjingy ,, there is this cut thing cut his face in the program or something

LOL..I barely know how to turn on my computer. You're asking for a miracle here. LOL.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: February 26, 2012, 08:55:44 PM »
u just tol dhis position and which school he will be going to, might as wlel post his pic coach

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #145 on: February 26, 2012, 08:56:59 PM »
i like that this school has 1 starting qb and this kid is it, but he doesnt want to post a pic that reveal his identity, good one coach that's good thinking

RB..not QB.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: February 26, 2012, 08:57:26 PM »
i changed it heh heh

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #147 on: February 26, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »
u just tol dhis position and which school he will be going to, might as wlel post his pic coach

It's ok. His face won't be posted on the roster until next year.

buselmo

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: February 26, 2012, 10:16:59 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHA
coming from people in a country with a lot of homeless people without a dime to their name who are able to afford crack and alcohol on a daily basis saying that a high school kid who has a chance at making it in the NFL and being a multi millionaire by just running around and catching a ball isn't going to use gear because he can't afford it!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

100 ml of test from your crack dealer = $400
100 tabs of ephedrine = $40
100 tabs of winny = $100

no way they can afford that!!!!! no fucking way!!!!

but they can sure as afford
FUBU sparkly yellow and red shirts = $200
neon orange nike shoes = $250
Sparkly silver baggy jeans that's 8 sizes bigger than what fits = $150
not to forget the weed and/or crack

they can surely afford the second option, but the first that will make them millions especially when a coach told them they have a chance... NO WAY!!!
they'd rob their little sisters kidney and sell it on ebay if they had the chance

fucking retards

Stavios

« Reply #149 on: February 26, 2012, 10:37:18 PM »
HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
coming from people in a country with a lot of homeless people without a dime to their name who are able to afford crack and alcohol on a daily basis saying that a high school kid who has a chance at making it in the NFL and being a multi millionaire by just running around and catching a ball isn't going to use gear because he can't afford it!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH

100 ml of test from your crack dealer = $400
100 tabs of ephedrine = $40
100 tabs of winny = $100

no way they can afford that!!!!! no fucking way!!!!

but they can sure as afford
FUBU sparkly yellow and red shirts = $200
neon orange nike shoes = $250
Sparkly silver baggy jeans that's 8 sizes bigger than what fits = $150
not to forget the weed and/or crack

they can surely afford the second option, but the first that will make them millions especially when a coach told them they have a chance... NO WAY!!!
they'd rob their little sisters kidney and sell it on ebay if they had the chance

fucking retards

lmao exactly, these fuckers are retarded to think high school kids can't afford roids.
Roids are cheap as fuck, everybody can juice even teenagers