Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59950 times)

V Man

• Getbig IV
Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2012, 01:28:42 PM »
highschool? looks 40.

It's his 18th year.........of high school.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2012, 01:31:16 PM »
lol at this Devon guy on a crusade to get everyone to believe there is no juicing in football

I know what a clown. I'm not saying everyone is juiced but come on. It happens more than you would think.

He's making himself look like a black cock sniffer to.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2012, 01:35:58 PM »
I know what a clown. I'm not saying everyone is juiced but come on. It happens more than you would think.

He's making himself look like a black cock sniffer to.

Worst part is he is calling the stud players clean.  So not only are they good, they are out of this world good because they are even dominating the juiced up players while being natural.  LOL.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2012, 01:38:22 PM »
lol at this Devon guy on a crusade to get everyone to believe there is no juicing in football

it's drug tested! no way they can be on gear!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2012, 01:41:57 PM »

it's drug tested! no way they can be on gear!

Thats why the NFLPA is fighting tooth and nail to not have GH testing.  They have nothing to hide right>  ::)

Why doesn't the media run the NFL over the coals as a drugged up sport for protesting GH testing?  Because only SUPERIOR ATHLETES can be 6'9" 380 pounds with 2% bodyfat and ruin a 4.7 40 all natural.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2012, 01:45:43 PM »
I am more impressed by the weaklings of highschool football.  Like the toothpick wr who still dominates the game, or the undersized Dlineman that nobody can block.  Those are the guys you need to go after because they can only get better through a proper diet and strength training regiment.  Juice heads like David Boston end up flaming out in the pros. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2012, 02:01:47 PM »
My guess on the breakdown of juicing by position in the NFL

RB: 80%
QB: 15%
WR: 30%
TE: 60%
CB: 30%
Safeties: 60%
LB: 80%
DE: 75%
OL: 80%

Could be wrong, just throwing random guesses out there since I have been following the NFL for years

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
talk to me about your experience with black highschoolers... ;D

hahaha... queers

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2012, 02:20:37 PM »
My guess on the breakdown of juicing by position in the NFL

RB: 80%
QB: 15%
WR: 30%
TE: 60%
CB: 30%
Safeties: 60%
LB: 80%
DE: 75%
OL: 80%

Could be wrong, just throwing random guesses out there since I have been following the NFL for years

I would even up QB a bit.  Those guys take beatings and need to recover fast for the next game.  Doubt they are magically getting better with ice baths. lol

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2012, 03:16:01 PM »
Fastest QB Combine time in the last 9 years!!!!

http://kinglala.com/2012/02/26/video-of-robert-griffin-iii-40-yard-dash-at-nfl-combine-in-indianapolis/

All Trenbolona, MAsterona and Winny!! ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2012, 03:19:15 PM »
Fastest QB Combine time in the last 9 years!!!!

http://kinglala.com/2012/02/26/video-of-robert-griffin-iii-40-yard-dash-at-nfl-combine-in-indianapolis/

All Trenbolona, MAsterona and Winny!! ;D

Wow this queer doesn't give up. Why are they so against hgh testing. Answer the above question?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2012, 03:45:09 PM »
not clean.... an no way 220 at 5%
he is about 190..... sticks for legs... bird like bone structure.....
some people are real idiots...
and clean and nfl ???? lol.. 2 words that do not belong in 1 sentence.....
Be Happy,
Optimus

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2012, 04:08:45 PM »
Haha, I can't believe some of you guys are getting so mad. Of course there's drug use but...the training has come along way thanks to guys like coach and defranco.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2012, 04:43:34 PM »
not clean.... an no way 220 at 5%
he is about 190..... sticks for legs... bird like bone structure.....
some people are real idiots...
and clean and nfl ???? lol.. 2 words that do not belong in 1 sentence.....

Just it:  The US ARMY National Combine has now decided to DROP all measuring of the athletes at the combine.
From now on they will take the guesstimate of GB forum member "optimusprime1980"  ;D

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/event-169;_ylt=AumLcWW_c_g0QcrKSWcUYYNHPZB4?prospect_id=90696

You clowns probably still believe in the Easter Bunny lol ;D

theEsquire

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2012, 04:58:01 PM »
I cannot do that. I have pics but no photoshop to hide his face. He just signed his commitment to Holy Cross as their starting RB. He starts in July. I can only post videos of his combine tests.

Hopefully he got a decent package. Holy Cross football is a joke. So is the rest of the "Patriot League."

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
Just it:  The US ARMY National Combine has now decided to DROP all measuring of the athletes at the combine.
From now on they will take the guesstimate of GB forum member "optimusprime1980"  ;D

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/event-169;_ylt=AumLcWW_c_g0QcrKSWcUYYNHPZB4?prospect_id=90696

You clowns probably still believe in the Easter Bunny lol ;D

well not guessing bro...
i myself am 6'2.... when i weigh 220 at 5% i look a lot bigger then this twink..... no way he is 220...
and that type of hardness is not natural... nfl athletes are not natural...
tests mean shit.....all of the ufc haevyweights test clean to.... including Ali Overeem... ::) ::)
you do not get to the top in any sport without using PED's....
i am not guessing bro..... i am telling ....
Be Happy,
Optimus

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2012, 05:25:25 PM »
Here is the biggest point you are missing Devon when highlighting these claims of these athletes. And that point is the "EXAGGERATION" of the stats put out by these players and coaches. I believe a lot of these guys you posted are clean, probably more clean than juiced. But they all, every one of them, will exaggerate on their stats. Most weigh less than claimed, albeit maybe by a small margin. Lift less than claimed(or do it in such a fashion serious trainer would call them out on their numbers) among other things. Trent Richardson is one of the few guys that is a legitimate one in a million type specimen. But notice his numbers have been backed up by legitimate powerlifting feds as he was a state powerlifting champ as a teenager, and is probably 22 or 23 by now so he is not a highschooler anymore. Every guy I knew in highschool lied about their numbers in the gym, all of them. I could do 280 as a Senior at 18 years of age. But all the football players were doing 350-405, or so they said. I lifted with them one day and sure enough they could bench that much, but with a spotter deadlifting the weight while they benched it. So, while I agree that a lot of these guys are genetic phenoms, and most are clean, they all fib on stats when it suits them.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2012, 05:37:10 PM »
highschool? looks 40.

Went back to school after time in the slammer is my guess?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2012, 06:53:36 PM »
Here is the biggest point you are missing Devon when highlighting these claims of these athletes. And that point is the "EXAGGERATION" of the stats put out by these players and coaches. I believe a lot of these guys you posted are clean, probably more clean than juiced. But they all, every one of them, will exaggerate on their stats. Most weigh less than claimed, albeit maybe by a small margin. Lift less than claimed(or do it in such a fashion serious trainer would call them out on their numbers) among other things. Trent Richardson is one of the few guys that is a legitimate one in a million type specimen. But notice his numbers have been backed up by legitimate powerlifting feds as he was a state powerlifting champ as a teenager, and is probably 22 or 23 by now so he is not a highschooler anymore. Every guy I knew in highschool lied about their numbers in the gym, all of them. I could do 280 as a Senior at 18 years of age. But all the football players were doing 350-405, or so they said. I lifted with them one day and sure enough they could bench that much, but with a spotter deadlifting the weight while they benched it. So, while I agree that a lot of these guys are genetic phenoms, and most are clean, they all fib on stats when it suits them.

Listen very carefully son

"They" aren't the ones reporting their stats. The US ARMY NATIONAL COMBINE has COACHES who weigh and measure the athletes LIVE at the COMBINE when they report Dec of their JUNIOR YEAR in HIGH SCHOOL. (The combine is held  during Christmas break of their Jr. Year) so they don't miss class.

Here are his stats when he was measured by the scouts at the http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/event-169;_ylt=AumLcWW_c_g0QcrKSWcUYYNHPZB4?prospect_id=90696

That's right junior, first line- 6'2" 219!

Now put down the bottle of vodka and aspirin, you don't have to end your life b/c a HS kid has more muscle on Kool Aid and spaghetto O's that you did a test & tren  ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2012, 06:58:56 PM »
well not guessing bro...
i myself am 6'2.... when i weigh 220 at 5% i look a lot bigger then this twink..... no way he is 220...
and that type of hardness is not natural... nfl athletes are not natural...
tests mean shit.....all of the ufc haevyweights test clean to.... including Ali Overeem... ::) ::)
you do not get to the top in any sport without using PED's....
i am not guessing bro..... i am telling ....

Bahahahaha! I learned more from the clowns here on GB then 4 different recruting sites and the US ARMY NATIONAL COMBINE! ;D

Please put down the bottle of vodka and bottle of Tylenol, you don't have to end your life just because an 11th grader in High school built more muscle on grape soda and fried fish stix then you did on hGH and testosterona, trenbolona lol!  ;D

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2012, 07:13:52 PM »
Listen very carefully son

"They" aren't the ones reporting their stats. The US ARMY NATIONAL COMBINE has COACHES who weigh and measure the athletes LIVE at the COMBINE when they report Dec of their JUNIOR YEAR in HIGH SCHOOL. (The combine is held  during Christmas break of their Jr. Year) so they don't miss class.

Here are his stats when he was measured by the scouts at the http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/event-169;_ylt=AumLcWW_c_g0QcrKSWcUYYNHPZB4?prospect_id=90696

That's right junior, first line- 6'2" 219!

Now put down the bottle of vodka and aspirin, you don't have to end your life b/c a HS kid has more muscle on Kool Aid and spaghetto O's that you did a test & tren  ;D

How old are you, 15? Who the hell calls someone else "son"? And by the way you are defending these guys, you definitely have a schmoe-esque type attitude to you. Maybe you should go ahead and get pounded by some high school cock, son. You can be a scout and verify their dick "stats" since they are all legit, "Devon97".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2012, 07:17:13 PM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #247 on: February 28, 2012, 05:40:29 AM »
this Devon guy has to be a troll. He claimed he was a strength and conditioning coach at a D1 school as well. No way he can believe they are all clean. I'd guess HS players are more often clean than not, but the higher the level of play, the more players have to do what it takes

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #248 on: February 28, 2012, 06:02:41 AM »
this Devon guy has to be a troll. He claimed he was a strength and conditioning coach at a D1 school as well. No way he can believe they are all clean. I'd guess HS players are more often clean than not, but the higher the level of play, the more players have to do what it takes

You , like 99% of this board are NOT warranted a legitimate "guess" or  "Opinion".

haha a bunch of roids heads with fictitious names on a message board trying to speak with any level of authority  ;D ::) ::)

What's next, stock market tips? lol Oh brother, you clowns crack me up

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #249 on: February 28, 2012, 06:03:50 AM »
How old are you, 15? Who the hell calls someone else "son"? And by the way you are defending these guys, you definitely have a schmoe-esque type attitude to you. Maybe you should go ahead and get pounded by some high school cock, son. You can be a scout and verify their dick "stats" since they are all legit, "Devon97".

Probably b/c I was one of them......