Author Topic: High schooler at 6'2" 220 5% body fat!!! Officially tested!  (Read 59910 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: HIGH SCHOOLER Destroys 99% of GBer's?
« Reply #200 on: February 27, 2012, 09:55:29 AM »

Your thinking about Americana brother.

Weak caucasian gene pool in the Americas.

i believe this to a extent

most WASP/English caucasians have good genes for office work or politics

however, if you are olive skinned caucasian then you can kick ass

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #201 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:19 AM »

i believe this to a extent

most WASP/English caucasians have good genes for office work or politics

however, if you are olive skinned caucasian then you can kick ass

I put 50lb on my bench just through sunbathing.
Trans Milkshake.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #202 on: February 27, 2012, 09:58:56 AM »
I agree there's some amazing black genetics. But the size and speed of some of these guys in the nfl just isn't natural. Pro sports is the biggest money maker in America! Money=corruption/cheating. Get your head out your ass.

Why you think the world records in everything keep getting broken! Drugs get better. People learn how to beat the system. Human beings aren't evolving you dumbass.

I disagree. It goes back to natural ability combined with athleticism and great coaching from, again, S&C coaches. Most of these guys train at elite facilities for their prep. Most of this training starts at the college levels. Look at the current combine going on today. RG3 ran an unofficial 4.38 and an official 4.41 with a 39" vert...one inch more than Kobe, those are insane numbers for a QB. Everyone has different ability levels but 99% of everyone out there is on an elite training protocol. This is where most are coming out of...

http://www.athletesperformance.com/

I've been to the one at the Home Depot center here in So. Cal. These athletes are treated like royalty with the best nutrition, best training, best speed programs around.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »
I agree there's some amazing black genetics. But the size and speed of some of these guys in the nfl just isn't natural. Pro sports is the biggest money maker in America! Money=corruption/cheating. Get your head out your ass.

Why you think the world records in everything keep getting broken! Drugs get better. People learn how to beat the system. Human beings aren't evolving you dumbass.

haha this is from a JUNIOR in High school! Just committed to a Scholarship at Bama.

He must be on ROIDS TOO! right?? ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #204 on: February 27, 2012, 10:05:09 AM »
Whats so special about tyrone there. He's under 200 pounds. I played d3 football we had guys that could run 4.3 40s they just weren't big enough to play at a higher level.

Alls I'm saying you have to be a retard to think a lot of these dudes aren't messing with things. To much money involved for guys not to be cheating.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #205 on: February 27, 2012, 10:06:48 AM »
How do you explain all of these world record being shatterd all the time. I'm sure there's more than just balco out there using substances on people that we prob don't even know about. Especially on the olympic stage.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #206 on: February 27, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
6'5 260!!
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/recruit-search-results?year=2013&sport_id=1&sport=football&keywords=joey+bosa

JUNIOR High school football player does STANDING back flip!

Must be from the Masterona, trenbolona, & hGH!!  ;D

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #207 on: February 27, 2012, 10:08:22 AM »
Whats so special about tyrone there. He's under 200 pounds. I played d3 football we had guys that could run 4.3 40s they just weren't big enough to play at a higher level.

Alls I'm saying you have to be a retard to think a lot of these dudes aren't messing with things. To much money involved for guys not to be cheating.

HE is a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOLL!!!! ;D He is up to 5'9 200 as of last month

If you run a 4.3 40 and D3 is as good as you can do then you are one shitty football player.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #208 on: February 27, 2012, 10:13:32 AM »
HE is a JUNIOR in HIGH SCHOOLL!!!! ;D He is up to 5'9 200 as of last month

If you run a 4.3 40 and D3 is as good as you can do then you are one shitty football player.

I personally kow of a couple kids when I was playing in highschool their fathers had legit hgh scripts for them. The one kid was kind of short he had his son put on legit hgh to help him grow a couple of inches. I've seen this shit with my own eys. There's fantastic athletes out there ya but they take stuff.

Last time I went to my hometown gym I was fucking amazed how big a lot of the younger kids looked to me! Way bigger than when I was in highschool. Some of these fuckers were stronger than me! They start taking all that prohormone shit at young age now. It's so fucken easy to get. Superdrol, halodrol, epistane. I mean real easy to get. Legit hgh from the docs if their parents have money. These kids will do anything to make it big. Our whole wrestling program was juiced to the gills. Don't be so naive. You don't think these black kids will do whatever the fuck it takes to be like their heroes.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #209 on: February 27, 2012, 10:18:24 AM »
I personally kow of a couple kids when I was playing in highschool their fathers had legit hgh scripts for them. The one kid was kind of short he had his son put on legit hgh to help him grow a couple of inches. I've seen this shit with my own eys. There's fantastic athletes out there ya but they take stuff.

Last time I went to my hometown gym I was fucking amazed how big a lot of the younger kids looked to me! Way bigger than when I was in highschool. Some of these fuckers were stronger than me! They start taking all that prohormone shit at young age now. It's so fucken easy to get. Superdrol, halodrol, epistane. I mean real easy to get. Legit hgh from the docs if their parents have money. These kids will do anything to make it big. Our whole wrestling program was juiced to the gills. Don't be so naive. You don't think these black kids will do whatever the fuck it takes to be like their heroes.

haha  ;D

All hGH!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Laremy-Tunsil-117403

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #210 on: February 27, 2012, 10:21:29 AM »
haha  ;D

All hGH!!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/player-Laremy-Tunsil-117403

How do you know what that kid takes? Do you have any proof? In the other thread you said these agents spend 20 grand on putting these kids through all kinds of camps and things to make them better. If they can spend that kind of dough on camps you don't think they're shoving peds down their fucken throats to. Retard logic from you!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #211 on: February 27, 2012, 10:26:04 AM »
How do you know what that kid takes? Do you have any proof? In the other thread you said these agents spend 20 grand on putting these kids through all kinds of camps and things to make them better. If they can spend that kind of dough on camps you don't think they're shoving peds down their fucken throats to. Retard logic from you!

So you think just because they are spending up to $20k on a kid they would also want them to take PED's as well? Why would they want to spend that kind $$ on training and prep to not only hurt their reputation but possibly injure the athlete as well? You don't think they test at the combines?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #212 on: February 27, 2012, 10:33:26 AM »

we're talking about HS JUNIORS here!

The 20k deal is for players who are FINISHED with College and have DECLARED themselves eligible for the NFL draft.

BIG difference

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #213 on: February 27, 2012, 10:35:14 AM »
So you think just because they are spending up to $20k on a kid they would also want them to take PED's as well? Why would they want to spend that kind $$ on training and prep to not only hurt their reputation but possibly injure the athlete as well? You don't think they test at the combines?

Exactly.

They could LOSE EVERYTHING. Draft stock would plummet. If popped for taking some gear. Not only that but many of the other players would brand them as cheaters.

Honestly the cream of the crop don't need PED's to be a top pick.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #214 on: February 27, 2012, 10:40:05 AM »
haha this is from a JUNIOR in High school! Just committed to a Scholarship at Bama.

He must be on ROIDS TOO! right?? ;D

a kicker ran him down.  dude should have gone to a school where he'd letter 4 yrs, get the playing time to develop.   bama is 4 deep at RB.  he'd star at Ole Miss, Vanderbilt or Tennessee.   

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #215 on: February 27, 2012, 10:42:42 AM »
a kicker ran him down.  dude should have gone to a school where he'd letter 4 yrs, get the playing time to develop.   bama is 4 deep at RB.  he'd star at Ole Miss, Vanderbilt or Tennessee.   

Bama leads the nation in player development.

Olemiss  ::)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #216 on: February 27, 2012, 10:44:56 AM »
LOL @ Devon97...........having a blast!  ;D

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: February 27, 2012, 12:20:28 PM »
Shut your mouth coach you're prob in on that shit to. You're a juichead yourself. Your son will prob be one to.

So you talking about his kid? ???

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #218 on: February 27, 2012, 12:21:51 PM »

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 27, 2012, 12:28:34 PM »
Like I said in the other thread we were drug tested in all sports.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: February 27, 2012, 12:30:17 PM »

What does this picture got to do with this thread?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #221 on: February 27, 2012, 12:54:37 PM »
Exactly.

They could LOSE EVERYTHING. Draft stock would plummet. If popped for taking some gear. Not only that but many of the other players would brand them as cheaters.

Honestly the cream of the crop don't need PED's to be a top pick.

You are right.  Brian Cushing only put on 70 pounds of lean muscle mass in two years from his elite genetics.  Didn't he fail a test in the NFL?  but but but his superior genetics.  LOL.

DO you even play sports or played? We are not talking about guys with little muscle.  You have high school kids that were men among boys and they were all on something.  Some just adrols and dbol tabs, others injectibles.  Think about this.  You know a team is not 100% clean.  If you have a team of 50 athletes and 10 are on juice.  One athlete out of those 50 is a stud player, big strong, fast.  Do you think he was just superior genetics over the others?  If he was natural.  He would have to be a 1 in a billion to not only be superior but better than those who were on PEDs.  He would be out of this world good.  I can beleive that there maybe 1 or 2, but today in the NFL it is not 1 or 2 but more like 30 or 40.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #222 on: February 27, 2012, 12:58:19 PM »
What does this picture got to do with this thread?

Just shows what a bitch you are. Top 3 biggest bitches on getbig.com

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #223 on: February 27, 2012, 12:59:52 PM »

Just shows what a bitch you are. Top 3 biggest bitches on getbig.com

Sure

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: February 27, 2012, 01:15:34 PM »
lol at this Devon guy on a crusade to get everyone to believe there is no juicing in football