Author Topic: How much should I charge  (Read 6053 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: How much should I charge
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2012, 10:07:06 AM »
I am only giving myself one shot at this so dont you think that slamming him against the car and saying some serious threats to his face would be enough to scare him.
Yes,it would be more than enough to scare just about anyone.
::)

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2012, 10:07:53 AM »
in this era of cellphones, i would avoid this.   someone will catch you on video at the scene, your friend will pretend he never sent you, etc, when all the shit comes down.

lots of bad thigns can come of being a collections guy like this.  Your friend should do it himself.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2012, 10:08:48 AM »
If I were you I'd definitely consider showing up with a "One Punch" policy.

the trainer

« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2012, 11:54:26 AM »
Ok appointment set will be meeting the guy tomorow lets hope this goes well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2012, 11:56:03 AM »
Ok appointment set will be meeting the guy tomorow lets hope this goes well.
Don`t hurt him bad.........just be firm with him.

the trainer

« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2012, 12:03:22 PM »
Don`t hurt him bad.........just be firm with him.

My plan is to scare him mentally to let him know that as long as he pays up everything will be ok but if he does not pay then he will have some problems. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2012, 12:03:54 PM »
My plan is to scare him mentally to let him know that as long as he pays up everything will be ok but if he does not pay then he will have some problems. 

That`ll work.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2012, 12:05:16 PM »
b

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2012, 12:05:30 PM »
you're making this real easy for the police, effectively giving your signed confession before you even commit the crime.

very nice man, this is like, some kind of darwin award shit happening in real time.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2012, 12:06:25 PM »
I truly hope that nobody ends up injured...............th at wouldn`t be a good thing at all..........know what I mean ?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »
1st meeting...

2nd Meeting....

3rd meeting ....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2012, 12:30:15 PM »
;D

NeilGM

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2012, 01:43:31 PM »
I do not advocate or agree with the use of threats or intimidation to get owed money from people, however there are ways to do it and ways to not. People usually go over-kill and make the situation far worse by the use of violence. Once violence is used or pain is administered then the fear factor drops in the receiving party... The fear factor, the looking over the shoulder, the worrying day and night is what makes people give in to it and pay up.

This will only work if you have a certain look about you (big and angry works) and be dressed like your sterotype naughty boy or something that fits the bill (not like some idiot gangsta and do not role up in a pink t-shirt with your girls shades on etc)

Walk up to his family home, with a full house pref with a glass of water. Knock on the door when he or his partner answers throw it in there face and say pay up (or tell **** to pay up) or next time it will be acid. Walk off calmly. Job done. If you get his partner she will be terrified, want to call the police and will not sleep until he pays. Job done

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2012, 01:50:17 PM »

Classic Pesci right there!  ;D

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2012, 03:51:43 PM »
No i wont i have a plan i am going to call him telling him that i want to sell a house, then get into his car like we are going to look at the house when we get to a lonely part of the road i will say that i want to pee then i will get out of the car drag him out of the car and give me a serious talk with a mean look on my face.

This is extortion...

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2012, 04:24:58 PM »
No i wont the guy is a short fat out of shape dude.

or he may just shoot you, also you may end up in jail as well. 
TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »

lol the guy can just call the police and let them know what went down, then they will keep watch on you and also just check your IP and see you posted a confession and pre meditation of the act on getbig lol. 

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 04:43:56 PM »
you're making this real easy for the police, effectively giving your signed confession before you even commit the crime.

very nice man, this is like, some kind of darwin award shit happening in real time.

x2 lol
TEAM Nasser

the trainer

« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2012, 12:43:54 PM »
Ok the deed is done was easier than i thought the guy was scared shitless when i pull him out of the car, i spoke a lot of bullshit told him i work for the mafia and he is fucking with my friend i had him call my friend and they agree to meet  at the bank and he paid up.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2012, 12:45:55 PM »
So here is the deal a client mine who is into real estate is owed commissions of $20,000 from an agent who sold a house and they where supposed to split the commision but they made the deal on a handshake and now the guy is giving him the run around and he wants me to scare the guy into paying him the money, I have never done something like this before so for you guys who do this kind of thing how much should i charge.
Stay proud and don't do it, dude....

the trainer

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2012, 12:53:44 PM »
Stay proud and don't do it, dude....

Too late the deed is done.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2012, 12:56:52 PM »
Too late the deed is done.
Shame on you then... >:(

the trainer

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2012, 01:03:53 PM »
Shame on me indeed I just made $8,000 for pretending to be a gangster I should go to hollywood laughing all the way to the bank ;D ;D

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2012, 01:05:55 PM »
You must be so proud of yourself, really something to tell your grandchildren about....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2012, 01:56:40 PM »
Website matches targets and hit man
The case began with a website called HitmanForHire.net. The designer thought it was a joke, but the FBI and Irish police soon learned that Essam Ahmed Eid, a Las Vegas poker dealer, was in business.
By Victoria Kim, Los Angeles Times

As with other online businesses, the site promised convenience and efficiency.

With a few clicks of the mouse, one could hire a professional hit man ready to kill "at a moment's notice." On the "employment" section of the site, would-be assassins could upload resumes for consideration.

"Thanks to the Internet, ordering a hit has never been easier," read the site HitmanForHire.net, in a chipper, infomercial-like tone.

Most thought it was a joke, including the Web designer in Florida commissioned to create the site. FBI Agent Ingerd Sotelo, who had investigated perhaps half a dozen hit-man cases in her 12-year career, probably wouldn't have taken it seriously if she came across it Web-surfing.

Except there was a terrified 23-year-old woman sitting in front of her, pale with genuine fear, saying someone had used the site to put a $37,000 hit on her head.

The man behind HitmanForHire.net showed up at Woodland Hills mortgage broker Anne Lauren Royston's office one Saturday morning in 2006, wearing head-to-toe black and driving a yellow Corvette.

He was middle-aged and tan, with a thick mustache and a heavy accent, and brought along a woman with cigarette breath he called his wife. He carried a black folder holding numerous photos of Royston and an e-mail message: "I want her done by a shot to the head." The message was from her boyfriend's ex-girlfriend.

His client, the man said, had deposited $17,000 for the job.

The hit man calmly told Royston she reminded him of his daughter. Then he made her an offer: Pay him the balance on the contract, and he would let her live. She had three days.

Sotelo, who other agents in the violent crime squad knew as the "prison girl" for the number of federal lockup cases she's investigated, now sat in the same conference room with Royston. It was Tuesday, the deadline the man had given.

Royston easily picked him out in a photo lineup. In either a sophomoric gaffe or a sign of brazen confidence, he had given Royston his real name.

Essam Ahmed Eid of Las Vegas seemed an unlikely killer — or at least one who hid it incredibly well. The Egyptian-born man was 51, had a heart condition, and worked as a poker dealer at the Bellagio. He lived in a four-bedroom tract home in North Las Vegas with his family, including a daughter in college.

Sotelo recorded a series of calls to Royston in which Eid and the woman purported to be his wife repeated their demands for money. At the agent's direction, Royston asked for more time to come up with the cash. But a couple of weeks later, the man seemed to disappear.

Following her instincts, the agent pulled up a database of entry and exit records into and out of the United States. Sure enough, Eid, along with a woman named Teresa Engle, had left the country.

But the couple hadn't flown to Eid's native Egypt, or some remote tropical paradise with no extradition treaties with the United States.

Eid, it appeared, was in western Ireland...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-hitman-for-hire-20120228,0,3661973.story